Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 86 posts
  • 24 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by Timerider
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Clean-up.JPG
    Clean-up 2.JPG
    Picture 8.png
    Picture 5.png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ralphwiggum.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#24 10 years ago
    Quoted from ChrisS:

Not sure if you know Russ but he was thinking about making the trip down. You may be able to carpool.
    Chris

Russ,

Make sure we play a few games together. Last time I don't think we got a chance to play at all, and I am horrible putting faces to names (working on it).... If you can't find me, just look for the guy putting his initials on all the high score tables.

Chris,
    This party actually sounds like it may be bigger than the last one. I will swing by a little early and get that FT out of the basement so you have room for everyone.

#52 10 years ago
    Quoted from ChrisS:

I did notice that someone had turned the volume up on HMM.

....Looks around with shifty eyes....

You have a sub hooked up to MET and AC/DC, and HMM was at HALF volume? So disrespectful.

#54 10 years ago
    Quoted from Whysnow:

I will admit I thought about cranking HMM, but did not know Chris well enough to push my limits yet...
    I think I put up a score on Al's which was a great feeling.

I think I was there about 2.5 minutes before I saw that HMM was being treated like the red headed step child. No guitar riffs=no meltdown.

Usually putting my name on someone's game feels awesome, but I have played enough pinball with "Ball Save Stinebrink" to feel a little bit of shame.... Out of respect, I only put my initials on 5 of his machines last night, and signed them with TIT....

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ralphwiggum.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-party-feb-8th-se-wi-53147?tu=ralphwiggum and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.