Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 86 posts
  • 24 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by Timerider
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Clean-up.JPG
    Clean-up 2.JPG
    Picture 8.png
    Picture 5.png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider chriss.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 10 years ago

Time to shake off those winter blues.

Feb 8th.

This one will be more low key then last time. Cheap Pizza, Chips and Cookies.

PLEASE BRING A 6 PACK of BEER to share

4:00-Whenever.

7:00PM $5.00 single Elimination Bubble Hockey Tourney.

Did this at my tour party and it was a lot of fun. Here is how it works. Sign up at 6:30PM. Give me your $5.00. Then we will build brackets based on how many people sign up. We will draw numbers out of a hat to fill the slots for each round. If its an odd number of players there will be a "bye" card that can be pulled for that round. After each round we will redraw names and slots for the next round. Rinse and repeat until we have a winner. Winner takes the pot.

Please RSVP through a PM. Please include your email address so I can send you info and updates outside the pinball robot. When you email I will give you the address to the house.

Picture 5.pngPicture 5.png

chris

#5 10 years ago

New week bump for those that were gone over the holiday.

chris

#7 10 years ago

Responded to your email.

I mean most in my family think that High Life is a killer 6 pack.

chris

#9 10 years ago
    Quoted from adaman25:

I was disappointed that I missed your last party and it looks like I will be out of town during this party as well. From the gameroom pics it looks like you have a killer collection. I'm still stuck on my first machine and saving funds for the next one. Next time you host a party I'm going to make sure I can make it there since I'm only 20 minutes away and there are not many machines on location around me. I look forward to meeting a fellow pinhead someday.

I'm around all week. Hit me up and let me know if you want to come over one evening. Bring a six pack to enjoy.

Chris

#14 10 years ago
    Quoted from TomGWI:

What is he going to drink then? Better make it a 12 pack.

Ha. Yeah the six pack thing is really just what I consider BYOB. I'll def have some beer around here but you kist never can have what everyone likes. There will def be some Woodchuck in DA HOUSE.

Oh "PING" for a new week.

chris

#15 10 years ago

Hey All,

Bored Wednesday night? Adam is coming over to check things out. If you want to stop by just hit me up. I'll buy some chips. I figure we should try and wrap things up by 10:00PM or so.

chris

#16 10 years ago

seems like I've created more projects then I've fixed but I will get there.

Picture 8.pngPicture 8.png
    1 week later
    #17 10 years ago

Just a couple a weeks away.

Chris

#18 10 years ago

Last Ping.

Hit me up if your planning to attend. Just looking to get a head count.

chris

#21 10 years ago
    Quoted from epthegeek:

I found some Shasta after all. Will bring. Not brining three types of lunch meat or cheese though.

Sweeeeeet. Sugar for everyone.

Chris

#22 10 years ago
    Quoted from PM_Jeremy:

Looking forward to the party
    Just reviewing the driving route now.

Not sure if you know Russ but he was thinking about making the trip down. You may be able to carpool.

Chris

#25 10 years ago
    Quoted from ralphwiggum:

Russ,
    Make sure we play a few games together. Last time I don't think we got a chance to play at all, and I am horrible putting faces to names (working on it).... If you can't find me, just look for the guy putting his initials on all the high score tables.
    Chris,
    This party actually sounds like it may be bigger than the last one. I will swing by a little early and get that FT out of the basement so you have room for everyone.

Russ. If your looking for Tim he will be the only one playing WOF. Russ has his name on Diner for sure and maybe a couple more.

I'm taking the same tactic this time. Make time to play with more people.

chris

#26 10 years ago
    Quoted from ralphwiggum:

This party actually sounds like it may be bigger than the last one. I will swing by a little early and get that FT out of the basement so you have room for everyone.

Come early and someone can help you move it. I'm tired of moving shows in and out of the basement.

Atlantis & Taxi are set up in the living room so people will be able to spread out a little.

Working on NBAFB right now to get it up and running.

chris

#31 10 years ago
    Quoted from RustyLizard:

I kind of have the itch to play that Diner again. I love System 11's and that is the only Diner I have ever seen.

Wow, and that this isn't in the greatest shape.

Chris

#34 10 years ago
    Quoted from PM_Jeremy:

Thanks Chris, Russ lives about 30 min from me. Saturday I will be coming from my in-laws in Beaver Dam. Otherwise I would be traveling with Russ. Last year when we went to Eric's party Russ told me that he would be snoozing on the way back (no problem).You know what? we ended up talking the whole trip
    I forgot Russ did mention you had a Diner, I am looking forward to playing it as well. I love my Taxi game!
    Jeremy

Sounds great. Yeah I'm pretty happy withe the collection right now. I this the is some good variety for everyone. Although at times I wish I had space for about 6 more machines so I could get some oddball stuff.

Chris

#36 10 years ago
    Quoted from PM_Jeremy:

Thanks again Chris for hosting a great event
    My favorite thing was visiting with friends and meeting new people. On the pinball end I enjoyed learning some nuances on a few machines (Atlantis, Diner, Elivira, and River boat gamblier, plus a few more)
    See you next time,
    --
    Jeremy Agema
    Central Wi

Thanks for making the trip.

Just finished up and shut the basement down.

Next time I'll gladly give you a tour RBG. I love that machine.

Thanks to everyone that braved the weather. I know it wasn't the best day for travel. Your all troopers for making the trek.

Nice to see the crowd from the state tourney drop by. I'm sure you all had your fill of pinball today. It's was a nice effort to make the time to drop by.

Audits in the AM.

Chris

#47 10 years ago
    Quoted from Laseriffic:

Had a great time last night.. till I broke the drop.. Thanks Chris.

Joe, thanks for making the trip through the snow. Always great to see you. Honestly, and no offense to anyone else but doing the 2 man repair to the MET was one of the highlights of the night.

Just 2 dudes fumbling there way through a repair.

The doors always open.

Chris

#49 10 years ago
    Quoted from RustyLizard:

I still have the digital guitar riff piercing my brain

It's the bad part about parties like this. So much noise you can't hear the cheesy riffs. When Russ and I hit the machine at the end if the night I did notice that someone had turned the volume up on HMM. It made me smile.

For all its cheese its a fun machine.

#50 10 years ago
    Quoted from PM_Jeremy:

I could barely hear it over the din of the other awesome rock themed pins in the line up

I know right. Now they just need to come out with Iron Maidan and the line-up will be complete.

Anybody want to buy an Elvis. I mean something will have to go.

Chris

#51 10 years ago
    Quoted from Laseriffic:

Had a great time last night.. till I broke the drop.. Thanks Chris.

Joe. You have to send me the link to that No Code vid.

The way you explained it was priceless. I have to see it.

Chris

#56 10 years ago
    Quoted from ralphwiggum:

"Ball Save Stinebrink"

Everyone get your minds out of the gutter.

chris

#58 10 years ago
    Quoted from mrdraino:

great party chris
    no code vid
    http://meemsy.com/v/12322
    jeff

EPIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THAT'S NO "Mystery"

#64 10 years ago

Let the clean-up begin........... I hate you all.

Thanks to Ken for offering to stay to clean up last night ; when is wife's eyes clearly said LETS GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

chris

Clean-up.JPGClean-up.JPG Clean-up 2.JPGClean-up 2.JPG
    #65 10 years ago

Oh and another highlight from last night.

Steve turning up with FAYGO. AMAZING.

chris

#67 10 years ago

Ok here are the Audit and High Scores. Some high score are standing from other parties.

All my machines are set with Special=XBALL , Replay=XBALL

Diner - 45
    TIM: 31,546,150

Riverboat Gambler - 36
    TIT (TIM): 21,331,560

EATPM - 46
    CLS: 11,683,782 (SUCK IT TIM)

AC/DC - 85
    ART: 118,781,040

The Rolling Stones - 24
    KKC: 89,776,390

HMM
    DWA: 4,654,160

Elvis - 71
    TMF: 107,469,140

Tommy - 42

MET - 109
    DAV: 139,027,540

W?D - 32
    EJS: 5,566,743,630

TOM - 52
    NEO: 2,132,013,980

SS - 53
    TOM: 32,267,850

FT - 59

NGG - 56
    SES, 17,636,136

T2 - 45
    CLS 178,398,700 (EAT ME TIM)

Sopranos - 45
    NEO: 409,384,040

WOF - 44

Taxi - 47
    DAR:10,121,200

Thanks to all that made the trip out in the snow. Everyone is always so nice. I had a blast catch up with people. Sorry to those I didn't spend more time with. Come back next time and get in my face about playing some games with you.

chris

#68 10 years ago
    Quoted from jonogo:

doesnt look that messy..

It wasn't that bad actually. Just waking up to it with the hangover was not what I was hoping for.

chris

#70 10 years ago
    Quoted from Whysnow:

looks like more beer after the party than at the start. at least you get paid in beer for the clean up

Actually,

That was going to be the next thing I was going to throw out there.

So I now have a pile of beer that needs to be drunk. (You all let me down as Wisconsinites)

If someone would like to claim it for the next league event hit me up.

I think you will end up with about 10 to12 6packs.

Let me know

#72 10 years ago
    Quoted from PM_Jeremy:

I thought the beer WAS the entry fee for your event perhaps next time I will bring chips or, soda, doughnuts, cashews, juice boxes, I don't know

Oh no it was more about everyone bringing something to share. I guess I should have said BYOB. Sorry for the confusion. I suck.

Chris

#75 10 years ago
    Quoted from TomGWI:

Check the score on Atlantis. Oh Yeah!

Oh Sorry Tom.

It never came up when I was grabbing scores. Got your name in there?

It's so depressing sometimes that I play with all these big ballers.

I'm just happy when it doesn't got straight down the middle on a plunge.

Chris

#81 10 years ago
    Quoted from tullster:

As I left, I had an extra bottle and was tempted to do am ICP FAYGO shower on the front lawn, but couldn't bring myself to it! I figured it might be best not to start something Who knows what I could find on my front lawn!!

I would have laughed today when I looked out on the front yard if I saw that. Next time

#83 10 years ago
    Quoted from CaptainNeo:

fantastic party as always. I still feel my forearms and back hurting from that Sopranos score I put up at the last party. Spent most of my time talking as usual, but the actual playing I did, was spent on WOF trying to figure out the damn rules.
    Glad someone brought the root beer, as I brought a crapload of beer and can't even drink it.

I did better at playing with people this time and moving around. I still don't think I did great at getting to everyone so come back next time so I can try again.

Chris

#85 10 years ago
    Quoted from Timerider:

So bummed I missed this one...
    Every time I headed in the direction; my vehicle's GPS kept routing into the parking lot for Sugar Shack.

That's cool. How is it upstairs at the Shack.

chris

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider chriss.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-party-feb-8th-se-wi-53147?tu=chriss and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.