(Topic ID: 194320)

Pinball Parts For Free! Video Game Parts For Free!

By ASOA

6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 8 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by merccat
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 6 years ago

Lets all do the right thing. If anyone has any pinball related parts that He or She would not mind giving away for free or at a drastically reduced price to another fellow pinsider in need Post it here.

Extra Mods / Pinball Parts for cabinet / Pinball Boards / Lets not leave out Video Game Parts either.

The softer side of Pinside.

I have a PKE Mod for ghostbusters

I have several Brand new Stern Original DMD Displays from when I Bought Brand new colordmd displays. Qty 4

I have few sets of Stern Pinball Legs and rails Qty 3

I have a speaker decal for a simpsons pinball party Qty 1

I have several shooter rods and housings Qty 3

I will go through my stuff and make another post soon.

#2 6 years ago

Which TSPP speaker decal do you have? I just picked up a TSPP

#4 6 years ago

Yellow decal with characters. I bought the blue one and the yellow one. Only used the blue.

#5 6 years ago

I might have a few working bally solid state plasma displays. Need to get my current bally running first so I can verify how many working I have available.

#6 6 years ago

Mercat- let me know on the displays. I have two Bally Early SS with some bad displays...

I don't have much free space so will look to see if I have anything to share and post back f I find anything I don't need now but thought I had to have!

#7 6 years ago

People helping People.

Everybody love Everbody!

Feels good to help out. You never know how the favor will be returned.

#8 6 years ago
    Quoted from rufessor:

Mercat- let me know on the displays. I have two Bally Early SS with some bad displays...
    I don't have much free space so will look to see if I have anything to share and post back f I find anything I don't need now but thought I had to have!

Awesome will let you know. I have two full sets right now, I know a few are bad but I just need enough good ones for the game I still have, you can have any other good ones. I hope to get the mpu booting weekend after this (will be gone at CAX this weekend) and will update you.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-parts-for-free-video-game-parts-for-free?hl=hankscorpio and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.