(Topic ID: 2009)

Pinball Parlour

By SealClubber

13 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider emkay.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#65 9 years ago
    Quoted from pepermintswirl:

The Pinball Parlour is brutal when it comes to condition. The Railroad and the Pinball Gallery both have a great lineup of excellent playing machines. Go there instead, support the people who actually support the pinball community, and actually have fun playing the games as they were intended. Just my $.02. Also, as a bonus, The Railroad has great food and beer.

^^^ this! Love, love, LOVE both places, just waiting for Downingtown to re-open... and holy shizzle is the food at Railroad amazing! Seriously fantastic, every time.

But bumped this thread just to update on Earlington:

My advice is to turn out the lights, part out the collection and call it a day or whatever. The website is insanely out of date, all of the pins are unplayably broken and about half of the video games need work too. I paid for three hours but left after 1:45 and it was a pretty somber drive home. I wanted to cry by the time I realized there was zero point in staying until closing time. At least I won't make that mistake twice.

1 year later
    #70 8 years ago

Maybe I'll do that on my way home from Allentown instead...

Has anyone tried offering to buy any of Paul's machines? He's still got most of the coveted DMD titles even if they are in abysmal condition.

1 month later
    #80 7 years ago

If you plan your pincrawl carefully, you can hit all three on the same day! It's about a 30 min drive between each of those places.

#82 7 years ago

Oh trust me, I know how good I have it! Moving here kicked my interest in pinball into overdrive. I can walk to the Village Arcade and when I'm on 2nd shift, I can take advantage of Pinball Gallery's weekday lunch special ($5 for 2 hours) on days like today when I don't sleep late.

#85 7 years ago
    Quoted from electricsquirrel:

Thank you! I never knew about this place.
    Will definitely check it out.

Oh yeah, it's great. Standard hours are Sat & Sun, noon to 5pm. Sometimes he'll open for a Monday holiday too but definitely call first if you're driving any distance or the weather's particularly bad. Most games are 2 credits per quarter. Here's a more recent walk-through, they've moved around but I think Bally Wizard is the only game he's added since this:

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider emkay.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-parlour?tu=emkay and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.