(Topic ID: 39182)

Pinball Parlour Tonight!

By SilverUnicorn

11 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 11 years ago

Goint to the pinball parlour in Earlington tonight. Will get there around 7 or so. Hope to get a game or 2 cleaned up for Paul. If you're in the area, stop on by!

Chris

#2 11 years ago

Eh, unfortunately a change of plans

Won't be there tonight after all.

Chris

4 months later
    #3 10 years ago

I will be going this Thursday, 6/27/13, with a pal from work. My wife might even come along (I'm trying to talk her into coming along). If anyone else is going to be there, be sure to say hello. I have glasses and will be wearing a yellow baseball cap.

I know the thread says tonight, but I didn't want to start a new thread.

#4 10 years ago

I will see if I can make it after work.

I need to get a schedule to help him clean some games

Chris

#5 10 years ago

Cool, hope to see you there.

Eric

#6 10 years ago

I've gotta plan another trip out to The Pinball Parlour before too long. I stopped by for two days last year and had a great time with Paul and his games. I'd love to help him shop out his games, too! He has so many great ones and only so many hours in the week to give them the love they need.

#7 10 years ago

Just got home from the Pinball Parlour. Had a great time playing pinball with my wife on her birthday.

Got to play the Air Aces they got not too long ago. Very fun EM. In other news, Funhouse has been replaced with a very nice Diner.

#8 10 years ago
    Quoted from Kolchak357:

Just got home from the Pinball Parlour. Had a great time playing pinball with my wife on her birthday.
    Got to play the Air Aces they got not too long ago. Very fun EM. In other news, Funhouse has been replaced with a very nice Diner.

The Diner he just got. I know because it used to be mine

Sorry I did not make it down there. The storm that rolled through kept us busy at the firehouse

Chris

#9 10 years ago

We drove through the storm on the way down there. It was nasty. Could barely see the road for a bit.

I said to my wife, this Diner is almost as nice as the one we played at Pinfest. I guess I should have said it was exactly as nice.

#10 10 years ago

LOL, yeah, the rain was crazy. Glad you enjoyed it. I am trying to set something up where I can pull a game from him, shop it correctly for 2 weeks or so, then switch for another.

Paul is a great guy, and I wish I had more time to help him out. Glad you enjoyed the Diner.

Chris

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-parlour-tonight and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.