Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 449 posts
  • 57 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by gprotein
  • Topic is favorited by 13 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_2507.JPG
    IMG_2506.JPG
    IMG_2508.JPG
    IMG_2505.JPG
    IMG_2502.JPG
    IMG_2504.JPG
    IMG_2503.JPG
    IMG_2500.JPG
    IMG_2499.JPG
    IMG_2498.JPG
    Party Dec 28-688.jpg
    IMG_7910.JPG
    th-1-869.jpeg
    image.jpg
    score_5625_1.jpg
    IMG_1328.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Slaymetender.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#147 10 years ago

I'm interested. I'm in Santa Ana, so pretty close. Question though, is it possible to bring my standard poodle? Been using weekend time as bonding time with him. He'd love the people company too.

#152 10 years ago
    Quoted from rvdv:

Sorry, no dogs allowed ( meaning real dogs)
    I will have my own dogs locked up for that day
    And will only brought out if folks get out if hand!

Boo, still though, I'd like to come. I'll just exercise my pup till he really wants to be rid of me for a few hours Can you put me down, and im me your addy/times? should we bring brews?

#290 10 years ago

That was a very good time. Too bad I could only stay two hours. Robert and family are the best hosts. The collection to die for too. Sorry for committing the ultimate pinball party foul and getting Grand Champion on Cirque Voltaire. I've always loved that game and you have a nice one. Heck all your games are in great shape!

To all that missed the party, this was better than CAX and PAGG

#337 10 years ago

Um, yes, let's do it again. I'll get a sitter for the dog, so I can stay longer too. I missed the whole other room. I would have loved to see that Flash Gordon!

Barry

5 months later
    #425 10 years ago

Boo, been away, just saw this now. I'm coming back in town at prob 8pm that night. I hope you guys take Picts and drink beer for me, as well as play lots of pins.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Slaymetender.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-parlor-in-corona?tu=Slaymetender and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.