• 19 posts
  • 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by RazerX
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

#1 7 years ago

Good afternoon,

I am reaching out to you today as your local Jersey Jack Pinball (JJP) distributor with an offer to help you get these amazing machines (Wizard of Oz, The Hobbit, Dialed In!) into your locations for as cheap as possible. I am willing to cut a substantial price from the msrp in trade for a little marketing help from you.

Since JJP has asked us not to show written offer for less than msrp, you will have to call me to discuss, but i can tell you that they are the lowest you will find.

To answer some of the questions you will have, here are the terms.

* Machine must stay on location and working for a minimum of 1 year (can be moved from location to location, but must be active)
* Operator must send in weekly / monthly location earnings with a breakdown of each machine in the location in cash terms or total plays (if it is a place that is on a cover charge and free game play) (pinball and non pinball)
* Operator must keep a KingPin Games postcard / business card on the apron of each JJP machine for the term of one year for marketing purposes.
* Operator must provide service / maintenance logs for each JJP machine to help with service issues

I am also going to offer a credit of $100 per machine sold for each JJP machine sold to the private home if they state they played it on said location. This credit can then be used for your next JJP purchase through KingPin Games.

Let me know if you are interested in looking further into this offer.

If not, we do have over 800 machines in stock. Brand NEW Coast to Coast cranes, used darts, redemption, drivers, videos, etc, etc. We are also looking to purchase machines that are just taking up space in your warehouse.

We are located about 15 minutes from Wisconsin Dells in North Freedom, WI.

let me know if you have any questions

I picked these 4 states as i feel that i can provide adequate service in the field if needed. If you are in a state further away, give me a call and we can discuss other possibilities.

Christopher
KingPin Games
S6234 County Road PF
North Freedom, WI 53951
608-393-2299 cell
www.KingPinGames.net
[email protected]

#2 7 years ago

This is great. To Wayne in Australia do this and I will put a deposit down on dialled in today.

#3 7 years ago

Received a couple calls. Doing my best to help get more of these great games out for the public play.

Going to cross posy in the regional threads.

#4 7 years ago

Sounds good Chris. Keep up the good work. I know several of the jjp distributors, but because of prior relationships with KP, I decided to go with them. A decision that im glad I made. I have bought multiple WOZ and Hobbits from him and the service is the best. I have not been disappointed with any aspect. PRICE or SERVICE.

Just bought a Black Arrow Hobbit last week for one of my clients, shipped the game same day, and i received it the next day. Hard to beat that

Troy

#5 7 years ago
Quoted from KingPinGames:

Received a couple calls. Doing my best to help get more of these great games out for the public play.
Going to cross posy in the regional threads.

The very annoying sound popping problem in versions 1.9x is a real problem for location play unless the machine can be rebooted daily. JJP is shooting themselves in the foot on this, and it's been an issue for like 4-5 months.

#6 7 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

The very annoying sound popping problem in versions 1.9x is a real problem for location play unless the machine can be rebooted daily. JJP is shooting themselves in the foot on this, and it's been an issue for like 4-5 months.

I think JJP mentioned that they may have an option to have the machine reboot daily to help. I think the new software build is 'close' to being made available.

#7 7 years ago
Quoted from Goronic:

I think JJP mentioned that they may have an option to have the machine reboot daily to help. I think the new software build is 'close' to being made available.

Yeah, Keith mentioned that a few weeks ago. It would have been nice to have 4 months ago while he worked on the actual sound problem in the core Ubuntu they're using.

#8 7 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Yeah, Keith mentioned that a few weeks ago. It would have been nice to have 4 months ago while he worked on the actual sound problem in the core Ubuntu they're using.

I know

Hopefully not too much longer.

#9 7 years ago

Good afternoon,
I am reaching out to you today as your local Jersey Jack Pinball (JJP) distributor with an offer to help you get these amazing machines (Wizard of Oz, The Hobbit, Dialed In!) into your locations for as cheap as possible. I am willing to cut a substantial price from the msrp in trade for a little marketing help from you.

Too bad home owners can't take advantage of this. If I could sell my WoZ standard and pick up a NIB unit with the 2.0 light system for a reasonable price differential I might be very interested in that.

#10 7 years ago
Quoted from Radius118:

Too bad home owners can't take advantage of this. If I could sell my WoZ standard and pick up a NIB unit with the 2.0 light system for a reasonable price differential I might be very interested in that.

i wish i could do that too. if you can sell 5 other JJP games to your friends, i will make you a very good price on your machine.

#11 7 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

I agree that this can be an issue. I also have spoke with Ted and Keith personally and they are working on this issue. You could buy a cheap timer that will turn the game off for 15 minutes at 4:45 am (or whenever) and then turn it back on at 5am.

https://www.amazon.com/247Garden-Mechanical-Grounded-15-Minutes-Interval/dp/B00YW68M0S/ref=sr_1_4

the one above is rated for 15A and can be set for multiple on/off schedules throughout the day. it is definitely a "bandaid fix," but hopefully it will help until they get it figured out. and, it is only $5.95 with Prime Shipping

#12 7 years ago

i wish i could do that too. if you can sell 5 other JJP games to your friends, i will make you a very good price on your machine.

Hahahaha!! I wish!

#13 7 years ago

I agree that this can be an issue. I also have spoke with Ted and Keith personally and they are working on this issue. You could buy a cheap timer that will turn the game off for 15 minutes at 4:45 am (or whenever) and then turn it back on at 5am.
amazon.com link »
the one above is rated for 15A and can be set for multiple on/off schedules throughout the day. it is definitely a "bandaid fix," but hopefully it will help until they get it figured out. and, it is only $5.95 with Prime Shipping

Yeah, I'm always concerned about cheap timers like this failing and starting a fire at a location. I try to keep the machines as clean as possible electrically. Doesn't matter for me, though. The operator I keep the machines up for sent the Hobbit down the road because the popping was killing earnings and he was tired of waiting. He has Dialed In preordered. Hopefully that's trouble-free.

#14 7 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Yeah, I'm always concerned about cheap timers like this failing and starting a fire at a location. I try to keep the machines as clean as possible electrically. Doesn't matter for me, though. The operator I keep the machines up for sent the Hobbit down the road because the popping was killing earnings and he was tired of waiting. He has Dialed In preordered. Hopefully that's trouble-free.

Sad. Hobbit is an amazing game. Hopefully once they get the fix out there you can convince him to give it another try.

#15 7 years ago

Sad. Hobbit is an amazing game. Hopefully once they get the fix out there you can convince him to give it another try.

Unless the new code updates after the popping is fixed are apocalyptic-level unbelievable, I doubt it's coming back. The popping didn't help, but even with 1.34 (?) it wasn't a big earner. WoZ, however, is a great earner (if only they could fix the lockup problems in 6.xx on that one).

#16 7 years ago
Quoted from clg:

This is great. To Wayne in Australia do this and I will put a deposit down on dialled in today.

We have 3 containers sold. No problem selling Dialled in, Australia

#17 7 years ago
Quoted from Ballypinball:

We have 3 containers sold. No problem selling Dialled in, Australia

Aim for four containers!

1 week later
#18 7 years ago

I have had a couple of operators take me up on this. There will be a Wizard of Oz and a Hobbit (and a Dialed In!) coming to the Des Moines area soon.

#19 7 years ago

Interesting offer. I just put a Hobbit out a couple of weeks ago. Will try and catch up with you at MGC to get more detail.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
7,600 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Carlisle, PA
$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 25.50
$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 345.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 130.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 199.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

$ 39.00
Playfield - Other
Travahontas Mods

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Lighting - Led
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

6,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Omaha, NE
11,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Spokane Valley, WA
$ 91.00
$ 123.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinWorlds

8,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Belington, WV
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-operators-in-wi-mn-il-and-ia-i-have-a-hobbit-offer-for-you and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.