Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 62 posts
  • 28 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by Pickle
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

HI-TZ Pin4 (resized).jpg
    HI-TZ Pin3 (resized).jpg
    HI-TZ Pin2 (resized).jpg
    HI-TZ Pin1 (resized).jpg
    PXL_20210708_071526290 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20210707_212051 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20210707_212218 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20210707_212106 (resized).jpg
    rock_island_cafe_kalakauan (resized).jpg
    There are 62 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
    #51 2 years ago
    Quoted from Billygrippo:

The bar “top of the hill” in kaimuki went down, so I was researching the rent. Couldn’t figure out the rent on it, but a place down the street about the same size, was 8k/month….ouch!

All right, so we just set my Godzilla up there, clear 800 plays a month, and then start raking it in

#52 2 years ago

Sure you don’t mean…8000 plays a month…..

You had Godzilla shipped here?

#53 2 years ago
    Quoted from Billygrippo:

Sure you don’t mean…8000 plays a month…..
    You had Godzilla shipped here?

I plan to charge $10 per game

Sure did!

#54 2 years ago

Awesome! Enjoy!

I had a tz and jd shipped a while ago.

1 week later
    #55 2 years ago

My son-in-law is in the Coast Guard and is transferring to Hawaii in the summer. I have a Paradise pinball machine and thinking that it needs to go with them. I am curious of what the value of this pin would be there? I am assuming since there seems to be a lack of machines there and Paradise is such a good fit for that location they should be able to get premium price for it. Thoughts?

3 weeks later
    #56 2 years ago

No. Looks like Paradise is an EM game. Not going to be much demand for that, even with the theme. The cost of shipping will be more than the value of the game.

1 month later
    #57 2 years ago

Aloha guys new to pinball. Just got a new starwars premium. In East oahu.
    Looking for other to purchase.

#58 2 years ago

I did heavy updates in 2021 to the Pinside map on all the islands, referenced many threads and maps. It should be extremely up-to-date now! Please feel free to keep the locations up to date so it doesn’t get so bad again! The pinball map is alright, but the Pinside map has a lot more functionality!

#59 2 years ago
    Quoted from 808pinball:

Aloha guys new to pinball. Just got a new starwars premium. In East oahu.
    Looking for other to purchase.

I've got a godzilla pro. If I decide to move off island at some point I'll hit you up.

5 months later
    #60 1 year ago

I live in Honolulu now.

Have Star Trek Next Gen, Monster Bash, Attack from Mars, Addams Family, Bad Cats, Mousin’ Around, and Metallica LE.

Also Centipede and Robotron if you are into arcade games.

Not quite ready to invite people over to play yet though, but curious who else is here with games. Could be fun to meet some other pinheads here!

#61 1 year ago
    Quoted from GaryMcT:

I live in Honolulu now.
    Have Star Trek Next Gen, Monster Bash, Attack from Mars, Addams Family, Bad Cats, Mousin’ Around, and Metallica LE.
    Also Centipede and Robotron if you are into arcade games.
    Not quite ready to invite people over to play yet though, but curious who else is here with games. Could be fun to meet some other pinheads here!

Oh baby. That might be Oahu's best lineup.

I've got Godzilla Pro. That's it. But it's a good one.

#62 1 year ago

Ok….my wife and I will be in Hawaii next May and will be in Oahu….it’s a ways out but would be cool to meet up with anyone there. Will reach out closer to our trip next year

There are 62 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-on-oahu-hawaii-/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.