(Topic ID: 60003)

Pinball on a Stick This Thursday at the Minnesota State Fair! (UPDATED RESULTS!)

By LesManley

6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 105 posts
  • 28 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by guyincognito
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 17 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

!poas9.jpg
!poas8.jpg
!poas7.jpg
!poas6.jpg
2013-08-26_14.51.32.jpg
2013-08-26_14.51.32.jpg
20130824_205205.jpg
image.jpg
POAS.jpg
POAS2.jpg
!poas5.jpg
20130822_150518.jpeg
!poas4.jpg
!poas3.jpg
!poas2.jpg
!poas1.jpg

There are 105 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.
#101 6 years ago

I got 0 plays on the WoZ both days there, since it was always in use. But that's a good problem to have.

#102 6 years ago

For all those guy who couldn't make the fair, here is your chance to pick up a t-shirt from POAS. They were only available at the fair, but I am helping to sell the remaining shirts online to give those that couldn't get to the fair a chance to get one. Details are in the thread below...

http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-on-a-stick-t-shirts-from-the-mn-state-fair-available-info-here

#103 6 years ago

I stopped by POS as well. WOZ was very busy , never was able to play it. I will for sure be heading to Morts to play when its brought back. They really have a nice and well maintained selection there.

#104 6 years ago

The results are in. Here's how the games performed, best to worst, over the 12 days...

1. The Wizard of Oz - Jersey Jack Pinball (D&G said it was down for 2 days too)
2. AC/DC Premium - Stern Pinball
3. Attack From Mars - Bally
4. The Addams Family - Bally
5. Medieval Madness - Williams
6. Theater of Magic - Bally
7. Indiana Jones - Williams
8. The Simpsons Pinball Party - Stern Pinball
9. Twilight Zone - Bally
10. Pirates of the Caribbean - Stern Pinball
11. Terminator 3 - Stern Pinball

#105 6 years ago
Quoted from pinballplusMN:

I stopped by POS as well. WOZ was very busy , never was able to play it. I will for sure be heading to Morts to play when its brought back. They really have a nice and well maintained selection there.

Don't forget that it's over at SS Billiards in Hopkins too!
http://pinside.com/pinball/map/where-to-play/s-s-billiards-369-hopkins-mn-united-states

If you have any problems with the game, Lloyd will fix it right away and give you a few credits to test it out (TRUE STORY).

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Tinton Falls, NJ
There are 105 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside