Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 192 posts
  • 37 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by bangerjay
  • Topic is favorited by 5 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

scores.jpg
    last action gyro.jpg
    black_out_knight.jpg
    space_shuttle_glasses.jpg
    2366413609_0d4bc698d2[1].jpg
    image-716.jpg
    crappy_pencil_sketch2.jpg
    Photo Dec 02.jpeg
    20141202_131400-1.jpg
    image-8.jpg
    bicycle_pinball.jpg
    image-430.jpg
    image-964.jpg
    Hearseball 2014 (8).JPG
    image.jpg
    games_pez.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider RavellevaR.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#6 9 years ago

Whats original about this idea?

#10 9 years ago

Thanks for the insight whysnow... I never thought to watch the video attached to the op... Ahem... once again... What does this offer that others don't?

#13 9 years ago

Really? Ok this is why pinball has stagnated for years... Your thinking will be forgotten... *yawn*

#15 9 years ago

Lol... Whysnow, I never know if I should tell you you're wrong or join you in your farse... But yes amazing! Takes pinball to a whole new level, sorry I just missed the video!

#20 9 years ago

Lol what am I missing? Really playing pinball on a stair master or with a slanting field... Lol someone else invest money in garbage like this and then cry how the economy is bad... If you want to lose your $$$ why not just invest in a jpop pin? This is just dumb... Again, someone please explain what is original here?

#26 9 years ago

Lol creations? Show me one thing that is proprietary here? Thumbs down me all you want, I don't care about pinball karma, I care about $ and I know when an idea will lose $... Anyone asking for $ for garbage like this should be ashamed when there are so many better causes in need of "donations"... Half you fools will sit here saying that PayPal is some sort of "scam" and then donate to garbage like this... Poor choices only make the poor poorer

#30 9 years ago

Hmm because I'm critical of a poor idea? Go ahead ban me from this thread... Seriously, maybe erase centerflank's karma for comments like that... All I am saying is, this is not a legitimate cause for a "donation".... Please show me some sort of analysis why this would be a fiscally reasonable investment... whats the return? who benefits from this charitable cause? or is this just somebody asking for money for some whim?

#32 9 years ago

Centerflank, cool way to misspell that word to avoid censors, maybe you're not a deranged person who makes fun of people who really need donations?

#34 9 years ago

Thats fine if people want to have fun, I support fun, I don't make "donations" for fun and I don't ask for money for "fun".... This is a scam a centerflank clearly wants to make low blows about it

#36 9 years ago

Yeah, yeah, thinly veiled if you ask me... Seems like you can't man up and have to rely on insults

#38 9 years ago

I must be a troll that goes back over his own steps... thats what you meant... you didn't just insult an entire subset of the population

#41 9 years ago

Why is it a scam? Ok, if we do a cost analysis and determine some sense of demand, will this venture be feasible? I doubt it, but maybe, you have to run the numbers and that has yet to be done... Best case scenario, the guy opens this and makes a few bucks and takes "donations" rather than "investments" that would require some sort of return... Worst case scenario, it folds, and he just wasted several people's "donations"... This is some dude asking for money for something that can't financially support itself... Again, maybe I'm wrong, but I see nothing original here and it seems unreasonable to ask for people's money for something like that...

#44 9 years ago

Yes because he is showing that the money earned from this venture will even cover taxes on a huge space in Chicago, which has notoriously high taxes and I'm sure there will be no maintenance costs for either the space or pins...

#47 9 years ago

Lol... Look at all my rage... I'm the name caller here and the one speaking nonsense... I'd love to see what one of these events is about... Seriously, I'd love if you could prove me wrong, and I'll gladly be someone's guest at the next one... I have my doubts and at the moment consider the use of the word "donation" to be inappropriate, but I am always in search of something new and unique... I have little use for some rave that happens to have pins... Free bump

#50 9 years ago

trilogy... Again, I see no explanation of how overhead costs will be covered including taxes... Even 45mins nw of Chicago... Illinois has some of the worst taxes... Even if its a marvelous idea, no one has demonstrated how it will begin to cover its costs... everyone will lose money on this one

#54 9 years ago

trilogy... I must have missed that... re-read the posts and watched the vids... overhead cost issues don't seem clear to me... Seriously, I will take you up on that because I love pinball...

centerflank... I'm glad you came up with a better comeback , at least you're not being offense to an entire subset of the population anymore, just a fictional group now... don't let all that pinball karma go to your head, you seem like a really cool dude

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider RavellevaR.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-olympic-stadium?tu=RavellevaR and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.