(Topic ID: 211045)

Pinball Oddities (pinball fish tanks, what else?)

By ZNET

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 16 posts
  • 9 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by matt1999
  • Topic is favorited by 5 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

mouse prep (resized).jpg
    mouse_taxiproject (resized).jpg
    mouse_whirlwind (resized).jpg
    mouse_taxi (resized).jpg
    5DAFEF24-ADB5-41A8-B3EE-20A963C9D981 (resized).png
    metallica mouse12 (resized).jpg
    FB_IMG_1520549362190 (resized).jpg
    IMG_7972 (resized).JPG
    445da078f557efb60fc2543a75eab4fb96324fb9 (resized).jpg
    w8rwwkrp54c5407dab851384916780 (resized).jpg
    33f6a0104df656ca6805ca5e63c47dde--pinball-wizards (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider znet.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 6 years ago

Spoiler alert in the link below: the #1 fish tank is a pinball machine fish tank. . .a whole new take on flippers.

This thread is dedicated to pinball oddities and repurposed pinball machines. I've seen pinball stereo racks, bookcases, coffins and, of course, cocktail tables. What else is out there?

#4 6 years ago
    Quoted from wayout440:

The guy who bought my Galaxy Rangers playfield recently said he was making a coffee table out of it. There was one already made with this title, with a pic below - better woodworking than I am capable of. There's an infamous Pinball Wizard car and Stingray aquarium from the television show "Tanked"

The Stingray photo is the same in the video clip. I suppose that one pinball fish tank in the world is enough. One thing is certain, if I am reincarnated as a fish, I know where I want to live.

1 week later
    #6 6 years ago

FB_IMG_1520549362190 (resized).jpgFB_IMG_1520549362190 (resized).jpg

#8 6 years ago

That's what they did to a king and a queen. Can you imagine the fate of a lowly Jack's Open?

#9 6 years ago

Clearly, this pinball parlour's proprietor subscribes to the Marie Antoinette style set-up. Gasp.

#14 6 years ago
    Quoted from matt1999:

One of my taxidermy mice playing pinball shadow box.
    » YouTube video

"One of my taxidermy mice," you say? Does that mean that you have more such mice playing shadow box pinball?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider znet.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-oddities-pinball-fish-tanks-what-else?tu=znet and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.