5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 100 posts
  • 81 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by Boise_D
  • Topic is favorited by 19 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

One image has been uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

1418_ninja_mug.jpg

There are 100 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
    #1 5 years ago

This pinball repair site has over 825+posts on game specific repairs including over 300 videos on repairs. The table of contents lists game names by system, so other repairs of similar games can easily be found. New repairs are added, usually about one a week or so. Note the site has a gate keeper so it does require a user Id and password. Normally a donation of $20 or more gets an ID. But for the next 24 hours, take 15% off ($17 instead of $20 or more.) PayPal is the weapon of choice to cfh@provide.net

#2 5 years ago

Best site! Thanks Clay!

When is the next. VFW show? I need to plan ahead.

#3 5 years ago

Thanks! The vfw website shows the next show dates. www.vfwpinball.com
    We're up to 212 games, hope to be to 250 next show. And yes there is a building expansion going on now.

#4 5 years ago

Pinball Ninja is the best $20 I've spent in pinball. Do not hesitate to join. If you enjoy working on machines, or you want to enjoy working on machines, there's no better entertainment/education than Pinball Ninja.

Thanks for sharing your expertise with the community, Clay.

#5 5 years ago

I've been meaning to do this, guess this was the push I needed - I'm in, thanks!

#6 5 years ago

Clay,

I just want to say thank you for all you have done for the hobby. I know without the information you have made available over the years there would be a lot fewer people in the hobby and a lot more broken machines around.

I am thrilled about VFW and the fact you own a building that houses your collection instead of worrying about what is next while using cheap, or free, storage space like you had been doing in the past. And the to make VFW available to the public by doing the shows is another great thing you are doing for the hobby.

Keep up the great work and thanks again for everything you have done in the past!

#7 5 years ago

Thanks Clay!

#8 5 years ago

Highly recommended. A must for anyone into fixing pinball machines or a peek into what the best in the world is up to, repair wise. Go buy now! Great bang for the buck.
    Allen

#9 5 years ago

Needed a small push here as well - donation sent!

No matter what the past is, thank you for all you've done. In light of recent threads, I did myself some research, and yep, I am more than happy to donate to this site.

Thanks, Clay!!

#10 5 years ago

Great site. Lots of amazing info! Recommended!

#11 5 years ago

Money sent!

Thanks Clay!!!

BTW , wife still loves the A13 we got from you !

#12 5 years ago

Thanks Clay! Pinball ninja is when I go when I first buy a machine to see the common repairs.

#13 5 years ago

Money sent. Looking forward to digging in. Thanks!

#14 5 years ago

perfect timing

#15 5 years ago

In before the lock.

#16 5 years ago

I'm in!

Thanks for all you've done to help THIS repair idiot out Clay. I have a few of your repair DVD's and I've learned a lot from you. You gave me the confidence to work on my machines. Thanks for all you've done for so many and GL going forward.

#17 5 years ago

I'd be in now, if I wasn't already.
    Great info presented very well.

#18 5 years ago

Loved being a reader for the original 200 and a subscriber ever since - thanks for keeping it up Clay

#19 5 years ago

Strong supporter since day one. Keep up the good work Clay!

#20 5 years ago

Just joined. How do we get our user names/pw?

#21 5 years ago

Paypal sent, looking for to getting Id and logging in.

#22 5 years ago

Been meaning to do this for months, thanks for the reminder. Donation sent.

#23 5 years ago

Already joined and let me say for anyone that is thinking about it....DO IT!!!! Clay's ninja site is a gold mine and well worth the price of admission. Especially with the discount.

And if you get a chance to go to one of the shows........again....... DO IT!!!!

Thanks for all that you do Clay.

#24 5 years ago

Joined more than 2 years ago after finding out that the adventure continued after reaching 500 repairs.
    Invaluable site which helped me a lot (had exactly the same problem with Mousin around as described on the site).

#25 5 years ago

Thanks for your help Clay both with the Ninja (Member already) and the guides. I use your Ninja site when I'm researching machines I'm looking to buy so I know what I'm in for. I like that you organized them all per brand and each of the repairs for each game. Great site!

#26 5 years ago

Just as i'm writing this, my user data for pinball ninja web site arrived by mail.
    Very useful informations, so if you could spend thousands of dollars for a pinball machine, 20 dollars or more should be no problem to donate.

#27 5 years ago

Could've sworn from the title that you were selling the site Clay! Already a member but for anyone who isn't, money well spent.

#28 5 years ago
    Quoted from shimoda:

Could've sworn from the title that you were selling the site Clay! Already a member but for anyone who isn't, money well spent.

Absolutely, could not agree more! Thanks Clay!!

#29 5 years ago

Love it and still read it when I can !

#30 5 years ago

Tom Morton... got your userid request, but i can't send email to you.
    mindspring doesn't like me. do you have an alternative email?
    Any way look for an email from wordpress. hopefully that one will go through.
    or contact me via PM here.

also everyone that signed up... look for a wordpress email.
    if you don't get it within 8 hours, check the spam folder.

#31 5 years ago
    Quoted from rottenrobert1313:

Clay's ninja site is a gold mine and well worth the price of admission

Completely agree. Membership is some of the best $$ that I've spent. One of the videos on there explained how to fix my Flash Gordon.

#32 5 years ago

$20 sent.

#33 5 years ago

Subscribed, thanks Clay.

#34 5 years ago

Thanks again. Your DVD's got me started on my 1st game, and Ninja is gonna keep me going of future games. VFW show really was legendary. I'd go every week.

#35 5 years ago

Best site ever! thanks Clay GO NINJA!!!

#36 5 years ago

Awesome Clay...thanks for all of your valuable insight.

#37 5 years ago
    Quoted from Pinfidel:

I'm in!
    Thanks for all you've done to help THIS repair idiot out Clay. I have a few of your repair DVD's and I've learned a lot from you. You gave me the confidence to work on my machines. Thanks for all you've done for so many and GL going forward.

Same here . Thanks Clay

#38 5 years ago

$23 sent. I feel adding 15% instead of subtracting is more appropriate as I have used Clay's site in the past for free and have saved countless hours and money repairing my pins in my personal collection. It is people like Clay who made it possible to keep me in the hobby.

Thank you Clay.

John

#39 5 years ago

Clay Thank you for everything you have done for the hobby! Payment Sent.

#40 5 years ago

Payment sent.

#41 5 years ago

The best part about the Ninja site is that you get to guess the cause of the problem at the beginning of each little video.

Then as Clay finally figures out the problem at the end, you can see if you (and Clay) were correct with your assumptions.

Better than any "reality" TV.

Go Ninja go.

1418_ninja_mug.jpg

#42 5 years ago

I'm In, payment sent. Look forward to joining and learning. Thanks to all of you who provide so much help.

Paul

#43 5 years ago

I signed up during Clay's last sale... What a wealth of information... Well worth the price even if he wasn't running a sale... There are few things left in this world in which you get way more than you pay for, this is one of those things!!

-Steve Ridge

#44 5 years ago

Just splashed the cash. Thanks for your online repair guides, Clay! They're superb.

#45 5 years ago

Payment sent. Looking forward to learning a few things.

Thanks!

#46 5 years ago

I love the ninja..am a member already , best bucks spent

#47 5 years ago

So do I just send 20.00 to the paypal address and I will receive a email with id and password?

#48 5 years ago

you can still send $17

or $20 if you like

#49 5 years ago

Best $20 I ever spent.

Well worth it for anyone on the forum...

Pete

#50 5 years ago

I don't have paypal what should i do?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 7,499.00
    Pinball Machine
    Operation Pinball
    $ 54.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lermods
    Pinball Machine
    Operation Pinball
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    CzTV Mods
    $ 10.50
    Playfield - Decals
    The MOD Couple
    $ 65.00
    Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
    Pinball Haus
    $ 9.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 74.00
    Cabinet - Armor And Blades
    Id Rather Play Pinball
    $ 45.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Great American Pinball
    $ 89.99
    Lighting - Led
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    Lighting - Interactive
    Hookedonpinball.com
    $ 90.00
    Lighting - Under Cabinet
    Rock Custom Pinball
    $ 10.00
    Cabinet - Other
    Docquest Pinball Mods
    $ 5.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Doc's Pinball Shop
    $ 12.00
    Electronics
    Yorktown Parts and Equip
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 19.00
    Boards
    Tilted Pinball
    $ 229.99
    Lighting - Led
    PinballBulbs
    $ 29.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    $ 79.00
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 19.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Medisinyl Mods
    There are 100 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside