4 years ago

Topic Stats

• 14 posts
  • 12 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by psd4me
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 4 years ago

The subscription pinballninja.com blog pinball repair site is having a sale for the next 24 hours. instead of the paypal $20 normal thing, knock 10% off and $18 will do the trick. The pinball ninja site features over 850 documented repairs with over 350 HD repair videos too. More details at http://pinrepair.com/donate
    Also the http://pinrepair.com web site has some changes too, which many should find useful.

And don't forget the upcoming Ann Arbor pinball show Friday to Sunday May 15-17, 2015. Over 250 restored games available for play. Limited ticket sales to keep player-to-game ratio very nice. Tournament on Friday of the show (before the show begins, so all games are available to everyone during show hours.) Lots of other nice show features too, which make the show experience better. details at http://vfwpinball.com/?p=128

thanks!

#2 4 years ago

Just sent you some money Clay. Thank you! Your guides got me started fixing pins 15 or so years ago.
    Thanks again for all your time and trouble.

#3 4 years ago

That site is incredibly awesome. Keep up the good work.

Pete

#4 4 years ago

Great site!

#5 4 years ago

Another tip of my hat to Clay. This site is a goldmine of information for us that are into repair. Documentation, writeups, picture and video with thorough explanations of problems and solutions/fixes. There's nothing else like it and no better guy to learn it from.

I donated to the Ann Arbor VFW when it was first ramping up and looking for donations. Believe it or not I still haven't been to see the final product. Looking forward to it sometime.

-Tim

#6 4 years ago

A wealth of knowledge worth twice the price! Go do it!

Quoted from cfh:

Also the http://pinrepair.com web site has some changes too, which many should find useful.

I went over and took a look, but the changes escaped me. What new stuff got added? I probably didn't look hard enough.

#7 4 years ago

I've bought some of the TOP DVDs from you in the past. They are excellent.

So I just PayPal $18 to cfh@provide.net ? Is this correct?

#8 4 years ago
    Quoted from practicalsteve:

I went over and took a look, but the changes escaped me. What new stuff got added? I probably didn't look hard enough.

I think the bally 6803 section is new. That's the first thing that jumps out at me.

#9 4 years ago
    Quoted from Underspin:

I donated to the Ann Arbor VFW when it was first ramping up and looking for donations. Believe it or not I still haven't been to see the final product. Looking forward to it sometime.

Same here... I was their 3rd backer and am really looking forward to seeing the place, just haven't had a chance to get there yet. Maybe this year, but spring schedule is very tight!

#10 4 years ago

An invaluable resource for anyone who owns a pinball machine.

Already a member here and thanks for all the hard work keeping up with the site Clay.

#11 4 years ago
    Quoted from practicalsteve:

I forgot what he said...there were more than a few but not to the era I pay attention to. Maybe Gottlieb 3, willimas pre sys11 or some such things.

#12 4 years ago
    Quoted from supermoot:

I think the bally 6803 section is new. That's the first thing that jumps out at me.

Quoted from TheLaw:

I forgot what he said...there were more than a few but not to the era I pay attention to. Maybe Gottlieb 3, willimas pre sys11 or some such things.

Thats what I thought, eras I dont have any pins in, but great to know that when I do one there will be a wealth of knowledge available.

#13 4 years ago

Game plan, Bally 6803, Gottlieb sys3.

#14 4 years ago

Funds sent.I gave a little something for the effort Mike

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    Cabinet - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 99.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 149.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 229.99
    Lighting - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    € 12.50
    Playfield - Plastics
    Multigame
    $ 24.99
    Lighting - Led
    Lee's Parts
    $ 20.00
    Lighting - Other
    Professor Pinball
    $ 5.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Doc's Pinball Shop
    $ 15.00
    Cabinet - Decals
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    Pinball Machine
    Great American Pinball
    $ 9.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 29.99
    Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 59.99
    $ 19.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    $ 60.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Docquest Pinball Mods
    $ 32.00
    Playfield - Other
    Pin Monk
    Lighting - Interactive
    Hookedonpinball.com
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    CzTV Mods
    $ 209.99
    Lighting - Led
    PinballBulbs
    $ 69.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 35.00
    $ 10.00
    $ 129.25
    Lighting - Led
    The MOD Couple
    $ 7,499.00
    Pinball Machine
    Classic Game Rooms

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside