Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 47 posts
  • 38 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by Cycloneman
  • Topic is favorited by 11 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

chappelle_meme (resized).jpg
    #1 8 years ago

Running another sale on the pinball ninja site access. if anyone would like to get involved, instead of the usual $20 paypal to [email protected] it's now $16 (20% off) for the next day.

Pinballninja.com is a subscription pinball repair site with almost 900 documented repairs with text and photos. Almost 400 pinball repair videos there too. Organized by game type and name.

thanks!

#3 8 years ago

Saved my bacon at least once or twice. Ninja gold I say.

#4 8 years ago

Highly recommend. I go to the site just to look even if I don't need a repair.

#5 8 years ago

If you if not signed up for this site yet, you NEED to... Best 20 or in this case 16 you can spend!

#6 8 years ago

Sample content? Would be curious as to what this looks like. Would be good for sales too.

#7 8 years ago

I've been following this blog for a few years and have read and re-read many repair blog entries. Just because you don't own the particular game he is repairing doesn't mean the same issue can't happen to your games.

Even if there wasn't a sale this will be the best $20 you can spend because the amount of information is invaluable especially if you are eager to learn how to work on your machines. At the very least you can learn some basic troubleshooting skills so when you have a local repair tech come over they will have an idea they are walking into and brings/orders the appropriate parts to complete the job in one visit.

#8 8 years ago

Payment made! Have already used this site and now hoping to fix my Card Wiz, Grand Prix and Crosstown!

Thanks Pinball Ninja!

#9 8 years ago

Does the ninja get into big ball bowler repairs on his site?

#10 8 years ago

is it a yearly subscription, or just a one time payment?

#11 8 years ago

Clay,

I paid up the last time around but never was able to get access. The password seemed not to work, could it have timed out?

Steve J.

#12 8 years ago

Any idea how long it takes to get password? Thanks!

#13 8 years ago

Just sent in a renewal. This site is worth every penny! You could spend weeks going through all of the posts.

#14 8 years ago

So worth it.

#15 8 years ago
    Quoted from Cheddar:

Just sent in a renewal.

How many lifetimes are you expecting to live?

#16 8 years ago
    Quoted from Honch:

Does the ninja get into big ball bowler repairs on his site?

Yes, he's done several different types of bowlers. Well worth 20 bucks, better at 16!

#17 8 years ago

I just paid! Maybe now I can fix Card Wiz, Crosstown, Jungle Queen and Soccer...lol

#18 8 years ago

Any idea how long it takes to get password? Thanks!

#19 8 years ago

Money sent.

#20 8 years ago

I'm sorry, but this is too much value for $16. I insist on paying the full amount.

#21 8 years ago
    Quoted from SteveinTexas:

Clay,
    I paid up the last time around but never was able to get access. The password seemed not to work, could it have timed out?
    Steve J.

Steve email me [email protected] with your name and email address (if different via paypal) and i will check to see what's going on.

#22 8 years ago

Clay, just signed up...can't wait.

#23 8 years ago

It's a MUST for anyone seriously into pins/repair. Always learn something new and it's an amazing reference tool.

#24 8 years ago
    Quoted from woody24:

Sample content? Would be curious as to what this looks like. Would be good for sales too.

The testimonials from others in this thread, as well as many other threads regarding the site should be enough. Use the search for threads started by the OP to find other Ninja for sale threads.

#25 8 years ago

Great site! Thanks, Clay.
    Wally

#26 8 years ago

I don't have paypal what do I do ?

#27 8 years ago

Well worth it... anyone who does their own repairs should have a subscription. It's saved my butt a few times.

#28 8 years ago

I love the videos that take a peek into the Ninja workroom. The bench testers Clay has rigged up are fantastic.

Rob
    creditdotpinball.com

#29 8 years ago
    Quoted from jeff_286:

I don't have paypal what do I do ?

Get PayPal.

#30 8 years ago

excellent resource! I have used this countless times!

#31 8 years ago

Joined yesterday, well worth the price of admission, highly recommended!

#32 8 years ago

Sounds great - just sent my $16!

#33 8 years ago

Does the sale price also include Thanksgiving day?

#34 8 years ago

sure why not

#36 8 years ago

Been a member for a while, great resource well written and well worth $16. Dont hesitate join today!

#37 8 years ago

Money sent....

#38 8 years ago
    Quoted from maf-mi:

sale price also include Thanksgiving day?

Quoted from cfh:

sure why not

Quoted from xsvtoys:

Money sent....

Me three. Thanks for the T-day special, Clay.

2 years later
    #40 6 years ago

I had to order a couple of his DVDs to get my fix. I grabbed the em set

#41 6 years ago

Is this still a going concern? I ask because when I go to pinballninja.com you go straight to a log in page with no other information. How do I sign up? How do I see what the website looks like or the content it has? Also, the OP should add some more info to the thread title, it might help with increasing traffic. I clicked on the thread thinking I was going to a thread about ninja pinballs from ball baron. Anyway, if the site is still up and running I’d like to sign up, even site unseen, any help?

#42 6 years ago

Yes, still up and running. Send an email to [email protected]
    Pinside pm’s may not get response.

#43 6 years ago

Tried to reach out via email but haven’t heard back yet. Is there another way to reach him?

#44 6 years ago

The email address provided is correct (for reaching Clay directly).

But you might also try : (taken from the website; not sure this one is still valid)
    Email the Pinball Ninja.
    If you dare, you may send the Pinball Ninja an email about game repair.
    But frankly it’s better to just post a reply in the blog.
    But the email is PinballNinja at PinballNinja.com

He will probably request that you paypal him $20-25 for a login ID and password for his site.
    The website is still up and running with nearly 900 pin repair blogs,
    but it has been nearly a year (May 2017) since the last repair posting from the ninja.

#45 6 years ago

Thanks, he did get back to me and I’m now in on Pinball Ninja.

1 month later
    #46 5 years ago
    Quoted from DngrWillRobinson:

Thanks, he did get back to me and I’m now in on Pinball Ninja.

Thanks,I just sent him an email too.

#47 5 years ago

bump for a great site,Pinballninja!!!!!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-ninja-access and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.