(Topic ID: 1039)

Pinball News: Stern anounces their next pin will have LCD technology.

By SealClubber

14 years ago

Topic Stats

• 9 posts
  • 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 14 years ago by drbond
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#2 14 years ago

now that's funny

#3 14 years ago

Would have been better it you said it would have TnA technology

#4 14 years ago

Good one.

#5 14 years ago

Well I see Pinball News has the Iron Man story,
    -nice photos

#6 14 years ago

Thats twice I fell for that today.Maybe Stern will come around!!

#7 14 years ago

JUST as I clicked the thread link I thought ohhhh noooo, and sure enough April Fool'd.

Good one.

#8 14 years ago

Thanks. I'm usually the "Rumor Starter" in my unit. I think the Navy calls it Scuttlebut. I'm always surprised at how quickly a story will spread if you say something someone wants to hear. Like, "Did you hear? We are getting replaced by x unit next month and we will be home by X holiday." The fastest mode of communication is "Tell a Soldier."

#9 14 years ago

I don't know what was more depressing today. Reading & investigating this april fool's thread title, or browing at pics of Steve Ritchie's Avatar whitewoods with a friend today (he didn't know that the Stern game was cancelled a while back).

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-news-stern-anounces-their-next-pin-will-have-lcd-technology and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.