• 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by LTG
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Pinball Neon Sign (resized).jpg
#1 7 years ago

I like to make a suggestion to those who have pinball rooms. I got a PINBALL neon sign today from American Sale delivered from FedEx and it looks great. I say put some cool neon signs that represent pinball in your pinball/arcade man caves. Here is the page link with this neon sign:

http://www.americansale.com/Products/Neonetics-Pinball-Shot-Neon-Sign__5PINBX.aspx

You ought to see it on the wall.

Pinball Neon Sign (resized).jpgPinball Neon Sign (resized).jpg

#2 7 years ago

Wow hope you didn't pay their price. Same sign is all over Ebay for half that with free shipping!

#3 7 years ago
Quoted from Pintopia:

Wow hope you didn't pay their price. Same sign is all over Ebay for half that with free shipping!

depends if it was made in the US by a local neon maker or over in china.....

#4 7 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

depends if it was made in the US by a local neon maker or over in china.....

Neonetics signs are made in China. Knock offs on ebay can be had for $100 less or more lookalikes also made in China without the company overhead.

#5 7 years ago

Sounds like the OP works for the company, self promoting if I had to guess.

#6 7 years ago

Great ad errrrr sign I mean.

#7 7 years ago
Quoted from ff6735:

Sounds like the OP works for the company, self promoting if I had to guess.

Don't be an idiot! I don't work for them. No I'm not promoting. I just bought it, it came through FedEx today and I turned it on and hung it on my wall and it looks nice. So stop being a dumb jackass if you don't know better. Trollers. By the way, the OP's name is ResidentEvil7.

#8 7 years ago
Quoted from KozMckPinball:

Neonetics signs are made in China. Knock offs on ebay can be had for $100 less or more lookalikes also made in China without the company overhead.

I got a mich golden sign from china. I've bought a lot from the US. You can tell the difference, but unless you get used signs from bars, the price is hard to swallow sometimes.

#9 7 years ago
Quoted from ResidentEvil7:

Don't be an idiot! I don't work for them. No I'm not promoting. I just bought it, it came through FedEx today and I turned it on and hung it on my wall and it looks nice. So stop being a dumb jackass if you don't know better. Trollers. By the way, the OP's name is ResidentEvil7.

So he's wrong but that doesn't justify a psycho response, dude. Glad you like your sign, it looks cool

#10 7 years ago
Quoted from ResidentEvil7:

I say put some cool neon signs that represent pinball in your pinball/arcade man caves.

Absolutely.

LTG : )

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-neon-sign-very-cool and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.