(Topic ID: 55916)

Pinball museum california - kickstarter

By toyotaboy

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

poster_85x11.jpg
    Kickstarter_graphic_2014.png
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    Bump.gif
    scams2.jpg
    powering_up_PAGG.jpg
    pinball_til_i_die.png
    airstream.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Propaganda.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#28 10 years ago

Banning is a great place that someone with greater intelligence about the long term path of progress in real estate would use. Space is needed. LOTs of space. These guys are not stupid.

10 Freeway. Next to the Morongo and Desert Hill Premium Shops. Brilliant choice.

Right off the intersection of the 10 and 60. I give them tons of credit for thinking out of the box.

TILTed post. Sign in to be able to view TILTed posts.
    TILTed post. Sign in to be able to view TILTed posts.
    #85 10 years ago

You need to show the Desert Hills Premium Outlets: http://www.premiumoutlets.com/outlets/outlet.asp?id=6

The "Cabazon Outlets" are the smaller shops next to the Desert Hills Premium Outlets.
    http://www.cabazonoutlets.com/

They are not the same thing.

#87 10 years ago
    Quoted from o-din:

Is that a town?, or maybe a state of mind.

The importance of OC and LA support for this project is important.

LA and OC people better get behind it.

It's NOT the time to bash anything outside one's own territory. Anyone who bashes this location in any way at this time, is NOT a friend of the pinball community.

#89 10 years ago
    Quoted from o-din:

Lighten up dude, it was a joke

It's not a funny joke o-din. You're being negative about the location.

#108 10 years ago
    Quoted from metallik:

if I were to travel to LA to hit Magic Mountain, I doubt I'd bother driving 2 hours inland (4 hours round trip) just to see this museum.

Nobody would want to see those two (or any other major) attractions in a single day. That's just too much to see. The Museum of Pinball would stand on it's own as a major attraction.

1 week later
    #189 10 years ago

Looking forward to the fabulous gift John Weeks is giving to all that love pinball.

Bump.gifBump.gif

#197 10 years ago

Tic-toc....

1 week later
    #205 10 years ago

"sending out a message to 1 million customers"

#208 10 years ago

davidtrotter - Now that time has ran out, what's plan B? If you build it we will come.

Post edited by Propaganda : Question is for davidtrotter

#214 10 years ago

hyperloop

1 week later
    #217 10 years ago

davidtrotter has not posted in a month here since BEFORE the end of this kickstarter...

Total silence?

If it was me, I would have just posted some closure statement like:

"Hey guys we tried. Thanks for all of you who supported this. Maybe we can try again or make this happen another way..."

or

"Since we did not reach our goal, we are cancelling the project for now...thanks for your support etc..."

2 months later
    #229 10 years ago

On a trip out that way awhile ago, I saw no external visible progress at the proposed Banning site. The for sale sign has been removed. That's all that I noticed. So if something is happening, I can't see it.

2 months later
    #231 10 years ago

Anyone heard anything further regarding this museum idea?

#233 10 years ago
    Quoted from mikeincali:

I talk to John on regular basis, and it's still happening. Hopefully by this summer.

That's fantastic news! This is like a dream come true.

3 months later
    #234 9 years ago

In light of this new announcement:

https://www.facebook.com/arcadeexpo

Anyone with some inside info?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Propaganda.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-musueum-california-kickstarter?tu=Propaganda and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.