7 months ago

Topic Stats

• 12 posts
  • 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 months ago by Edster
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 4 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

854823AC-21B1-48D4-A228-863CBD1C612B (resized).png
    20190808_162321 (resized).jpg
    20190808_162326 (resized).jpg
    20190808_162311 (resized).jpg

#1 7 months ago

We went there today to check out the place. All the games played great and were well maintained. If you are in the area stop by, it's a great time.

#2 7 months ago
    Quoted from nocreditdot:

We went there today to check out the place. All the games played great and were well maintained. If you are in the area stop by, it's a great time.

I wanted to stop in last Nov. during my week of golf at Myrtle Beach, but they don't have the best of hours that time of year. They were closed after we finished playing golf.

#3 7 months ago
    Quoted from ralphs007:

I wanted to stop in last Nov. during my week of golf at Myrtle Beach, but they don't have the best of hours that time of year. They were closed after we finished playing golf.

Mmmmm....... golf in Myrtle, getting me salivated. One of my favorite places ever!

#4 7 months ago
    Quoted from nocreditdot:

Agreed the guy that runs it is great! I don’t think he’s on Pinside much anymore sadly

#5 7 months ago

Here are some pictures of the lineup today. He said they change it up depending on what needs work. Nice stuff and a fun time.

20190808_162311 (resized).jpg20190808_162321 (resized).jpg20190808_162326 (resized).jpg
    #6 7 months ago

Ha! We were there the same time as you. My son is in your photo playing Munsters. Too funny.

Was a great time. Games are in great shape. I wish Corvette was working. Never played one.

Would have said hello if I knew you were a Pinsider!

#7 7 months ago
    Quoted from Edster:

Ha! We were there the same time as you. My son is in your photo playing Munsters. Too funny.
    Was a great time. Games are in great shape. I wish Corvette was working. Never played one.
    Would have said hello if I knew you were a Pinsider!

My son is in the top pic!

#8 7 months ago
    Quoted from nocreditdot:

All the games played great and were well maintained.

Ya...of course they all played great and well maintained...the damn place is barely ever open. Games don’t get played when the doors are locked. Easy keeping them nice. Went there for work conference in May and closed all week.

#9 7 months ago

Been there. Great place.

#10 7 months ago

I’ve been there a few times. Great place, really nice owner, but his hours of operation are odd. He’s only open 4 days a week and not at night. I understand he’s non profit, but I think they would have more visitors if he added more available hours to visit.
    854823AC-21B1-48D4-A228-863CBD1C612B (resized).png

#11 7 months ago

It’s non profit. All profits are donated to kid charities and staff is volunteers. Thats what we were told.

#12 7 months ago
    Quoted from nocreditdot:

My son is in the top pic!

I am pretty sure I remember seeing him. Not sure how you got the photo with no one around. It was busy.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 24.99
    Lighting - Led
    Lee's Parts
    $ 89.99
    Lighting - Led
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 16.00
    Cabinet - Other
    Pin Monk
    $ 24.00
    Playfield - Other
    Pin Monk
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    CzTV Mods
    $ 60.00
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Mods for your pinballs
    $ 25.00
    Boards
    nvram.weebly.com
    $ 14.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    Cabinet - Other
    Rock Custom Pinball
    $ 20.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Flashinstinct
    $ 235.00
    Cabinet - Toppers
    Id Rather Play Pinball
    $ 399.99
    Cabinet - Toppers
    Top-Notch Target Shields
    Apparel - Men
    Pinside Shop
    $ 26.95
    $ 244.99
    $ 7.00
    Various Other Swag
    Project Pinball Charity
    $ 42.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    £ 50.00
    $ 10.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Metal-Mods
    Cabinet - Other
    Rock Custom Pinball
    $ 26.50
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    The MOD Couple
    $ 7,299.00
    Pinball Machine
    Flip N Out Pinball
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 69.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside