Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 22 posts
  • 18 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by nipper2u
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider txx3ddq442.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#9 6 years ago

Escalera.

I have 2nd floor game room. The single flight of stairs is split in the middle with a landing, on which is a step up. Kind of makes things difficult.

I used an applicance dolly and 4 men to get Twilight Zone up the stairs (my first purchase). It only took one trial to convince me there's a better way.

With an Escalera, last month, I moved a Wizard of Oz up the stairs single-handedly. Mind you, I had to behead it because of the landing. With the head on, I've got to unstrap and re-strap it twice to make the U-Turn at the landing.

Any way, they're expensive but what price can you put on greatly reducing the risk of lifelong chronic back pain? What if your helper throws out his back? How about slipping and having your machine crash down the stairs?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider txx3ddq442.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-moving-recommendations?tu=txx3ddq442 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.