Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 24 posts
  • 11 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by paynemic
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 8 years ago

Hey Pinside,
    I'm relatively new but have you all seen this documentary that's being made? Looks great and very positive about both pinball and autism. Looks like they could use a few votes. If you have a minute and an email address send a vote their way...
    http://www.indiewire.com/article/vote-for-october-project-of-the-month-will-it-be-wizard-mode-as-far-as-the-eye-can-see-pioneers-in-skirts-or-stuck-20151104

#2 8 years ago

Bump

#3 8 years ago

Im dying here. Do you guys like pinball or what?!!

#5 8 years ago

I don't see how to vote or I would.

#6 8 years ago
    Quoted from Gotpins:

I don't see how to vote or I would.

scroll down on the first page, you have to enter your email address to vote. I voted and am going to promote on facebook.

#7 8 years ago

I found it. For some reason it's not there in firefox window but shows up in a explorer window. Voted.

#9 8 years ago

Voted, it's close second place we need more votes! If Robert would stop winning ALL the tournaments more people would probaly vote!

#10 8 years ago

I voted too and got all my employees (non-pinball people...weirdos) to vote too!!! Spread the word.

#11 8 years ago

I posted the trailer on my site about a month ago. It reached it's funding level and they also secured a distributor who apparently was matching 1for1 on stretch goal funding for the last few days of the campaign. Can't wait to see the final project.

#13 8 years ago

Nice work. Get friends and family to vote too. We can easily push this over the top.

Aka: bump

#16 8 years ago

Nice work all. Keep pushing.

#17 8 years ago

We're behind by less than a hundred votes. All who have voted keep posting to this thread so it will catch fire and get noticed by other pinsiders. Please help!!!

#18 8 years ago

Ps I voted twice. Two emails.

#19 8 years ago

Just added 2 more votes, 2 email addresses, looks like this is going to need a lot more to catch up.

#21 8 years ago

Bump again. How many pinsiders are there? Gotta be thousands. Let's got on this. It's a no-brainer for pinball people

#22 8 years ago

bumping

#23 8 years ago

come on pinsiders!

#24 8 years ago

Vote vote vote

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-moviegood-cause-help and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.