12 years ago

Topic Stats

• 7 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 years ago by stangcrzy
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_6794.JPG
    IMG_6793.JPG
    IMG_6792.JPG
    IMG_6791.JPG
    frankencart.jpg
    #1 12 years ago

I recently built a hydraulic pinball mover for my dad and I have had some people show interest in it. I wanted to get peoples' thoughts on it. Depending on what people think I might start making some more of these things. The mover is hydraulic and does great on carpet and grass. Not sure yet what it is going to cost me to make another. Thanks

frankencart.jpgfrankencart.jpg

#3 12 years ago

I like the bigger wheels. I have a need to move pins in and out to my workshop including over concrete seams as well as carpet and thresholds. The smaller wheels of others tend to get hung up. I'd be interested in seeing other pics with it extended, holding a pin, etc. It seems a little lighter build than others I've seen, but if it does the job as well (and the wheel advantage) at a good price point, I'd be interested.

#4 12 years ago

movie of it in use?! looks cool.

#5 12 years ago

Now we just need someone to make this type of mover to climb stairs!

#6 12 years ago

Here are some more pictures of the cart. It is looking to be around $300 for me to make one up for you. Will paint it any color you want. Note that the one in the pictures is a prototype.

IMG_6791.JPGIMG_6791.JPG IMG_6792.JPGIMG_6792.JPG

#7 12 years ago

some more pics

IMG_6793.JPGIMG_6793.JPG IMG_6794.JPGIMG_6794.JPG

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-mover and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.