Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 13 posts
  • 10 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 years ago by dung
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

TILTed post. Sign in to be able to view TILTed posts.
    #2 12 years ago

You do some really good mod work. I own several of yours. I really wanted that ToM click but the color changing is so distracting. Would have gotten it if it had a single colored led in it.

#3 12 years ago

Thanks, You can actually hook it up to GI or 44 and it will light one color constant... it makes the LED light all colors at once which gives kind of a soft whiteish teal.

#4 12 years ago

What happens when the GI flashes? Does it go constant again after? Anyways, that sounds good to me. I'm ordering up a clock.

#5 12 years ago

I think your best off picking a 44 to run it off of...simple and gets the effect your looking for.

#6 12 years ago

Are you Pinball Mod Rob from Virginia ??? If so , I have 3 mod's on my TZ from you .

TILTed post. Sign in to be able to view TILTed posts.
    #8 12 years ago

The Lurch (Lerch?) topper for TAF is creeping me out.

#9 12 years ago
    Quoted from RobT:

Who are the boobs who gave the OP six Tilt Warnings? Is that really necessary?

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. Pretty lame.

#10 12 years ago
    Quoted from Snurdley:

RobT said:Who are the boobs who gave the OP six Tilt Warnings? Is that really necessary?
    Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. Pretty lame.

I concur...

#11 12 years ago

I concur with your concurrance...

#12 12 years ago

Yup.. post "tilt" fail for sure! Rob's a great guy to deal with

Welcome aboard, Rob

- Brock

#13 12 years ago

Still not a fan of the lotr topper regardless of where you post it, but none of this is tilt worthy?

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-mods-toppers-for-sale and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.