(Topic ID: 267952)

PINBALL MODS BRASIL debuts in TWIP!! NEW Youtube CHANNEL!

By PStudart

3 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 51 posts
  • 26 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by PStudart
  • Topic is favorited by 5 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

There are 51 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
    #1 3 years ago

Whats up guys!!!

Here in Pinball Mods Brasil we are very amazed with our first run in This Week in Pinball TWIP (link below), with Iron Maiden FAST TUTORIAL! (link at the end)

https://www.thisweekinpinball.com/this-week-in-pinball-may-4th-2020/

Personally, TWIP for me is one of the most efficient means of getting informed in Pinball. It just takes a few minutes to be well informed about all that matters in our hobby!

Pinball Mods Brasil follows the same philosophy!! Our mission is to share with you good information in a short space of time.

So, thank you TWIP crew for the mention and thank you pinside dudes for the support!! More good stuff are coming!

#2 3 years ago

Looking good Paulo!

#3 3 years ago

Hi Jay!!! Thanks a lot, buddy!! Getting this feedback from guys like you motivates me a lot!!

#4 3 years ago

Hey Paulo, loved the video! Keep up the great work

#5 3 years ago
    Quoted from pin2d:

Hey Paulo, loved the video! Keep up the great work

Jeff! Thanks buddy!!! Its very satisfying to read those words from you!! Inspires and motivates me a lot!! More great work are coming!! Thanks!

#6 3 years ago

Very good job, Paulo! Much better to learn! Congrats!!

#7 3 years ago

5 minutes is not short. Nice editing.

#8 3 years ago

the video is very good, explain the rules in a few minutes, congratulations

#9 3 years ago

Nice work Paulo
    Iron Maiden have complex rules and you explain all them very well, vídeos like that are important to attract more peoples to play pinball

#10 3 years ago
    Quoted from pinballmaniabh:

Very good job, Paulo! Much better to learn! Congrats!!

Hi Pinballmania!! Thanks a lot for the support, dude!!

#11 3 years ago

Amazing videos on your channel @pstudart!

Looking forward to check what is going next!

Congrats and keep on flipping.

#12 3 years ago

Pretty nice, Paulo! Congratulations for choose IM to start the series... a complex game with lots of possibilities!

#13 3 years ago

Congrats Paulo!! Great idea and fantastic video!!

#14 3 years ago

Paulo I really liked the video!!!congratulations!!!!

#15 3 years ago
    Quoted from Chitownpinball:

5 minutes is not short. Nice editing.

Hi Chitown! You are right, it is not short. Its relatively short, as I said on the video.. lol. Usually pinball tutorial are 20+ minutes.. so I thought that under 5 minutes was ok
    Thanks for the comment, dude!

#16 3 years ago

Congrats Paulo!

Your video was just fantastic!

#17 3 years ago

Hi Paulo! Long live the PMB, the videos are very informative, pleasant and very well produced.

#18 3 years ago
    Quoted from Guina:

the video is very good, explain the rules in a few minutes, congratulations

Guina, thanks a lot!!! Fast and Furious explanations! hahaha

#19 3 years ago
    Quoted from Leonardogit:

Nice work Paulo
    Iron Maiden have complex rules and you explain all them very well, vídeos like that are important to attract more peoples to play pinball

Hi Leo!! Thats it man! Lets put these guys to play pinball!! Lol!! Thanks for the support!

#20 3 years ago
    Quoted from iure_DJX:

Amazing videos on your channel pstudart!
    Looking forward to check what is going next!
    Congrats and keep on flipping.

Whatsup Iure!! Thanks man! Very nice reading this from you. More good stuff is coming!

#21 3 years ago

Pretty good video!!!! Going to follow you!!!! Great info!!!!

#22 3 years ago

Excellent job, congratulations

#23 3 years ago

Hi my friend Paulo.
    Thanks for your time and dedication, awesome videos!
    By the way, I´d love to know the rules and game play of WOZ and Stern Pirates of the Caribbean.

Looking at the posts, I saw some great friends.

Congrats!

#24 3 years ago

Congrats on the new channel, the quality on the videos is top-notch !!!
    I have been following most of the Youtube channels for quite some time and yours has filled a great space, it is entertaining, it is fast/short and the topics are great.

I would also like to mention that Working with you on the combined LiveCatchPinball and Pinball Central initiatives has being a great pleasure, you put a lot of work into everything you do while keeping the environment positive, friendly and creative.

Much more to come, check here a clip of Paulo´s interview on our twitch Channel https://www.twitch.tv/livecatchpinball/clip/SecretivePrettiestShrimpPJSalt

#25 3 years ago
    Quoted from adaobr:

Pretty nice, Paulo! Congratulations for choose IM to start the series... a complex game with lots of possibilities!

Adao, thanks for the comment, buddy!!! Yeah, IM code is very cool, I like it a lot!! See ya!

#26 3 years ago
    Quoted from fabiofpc:

Congrats Paulo!! Great idea and fantastic video!!

Hi Fabio!! Thanks man!! I hope this video can help lots of new IM pinball machine fans! =D

#27 3 years ago

Hello Paulo. Great initiative. Your work is very well done and produced, I look forward to the next.

#28 3 years ago
    Quoted from KobePinball:

Paulo I really liked the video!!!congratulations!!!!

Kobe!! Whatsup dude!! Hope you are ok! Thanks a lot for the words, my friend!!

#29 3 years ago
    Quoted from Etravassos:

Congrats Paulo!
    Your video was just fantastic!

Hello Etravassos!! Thank you! Motivates a lot!

#30 3 years ago

Cheers, Paulo! Excellent video. Very clear and straight to the point. Looking forward your next posts. Keep it up!

#31 3 years ago
    Quoted from maranho:

Hi Paulo! Long live the PMB, the videos are very informative, pleasant and very well produced.

Hi Maranho, whatsup man!! Thanks a lot for the comment! It takes a lot of work, but its really grateful. Seeya!

#32 3 years ago

Hey Pablo, love your channel and videos so please post more for us pinball nuts.

Also, I really like the Egyptian sarcophagus you have on your pinball machine, right above the newton ball. Where did you get that? I have the Premium version and that would look sweet on my pin fitting the Egyptian mood perfectly.

Thanks in advance!

#33 3 years ago
    Quoted from Indypin:

Hey Pablo, love your channel and videos so please post more for us pinball nuts.
    Also, I really like the Egyptian sarcophagus you have on your pinball machine, right above the newton ball. Where did you get that? I have the Premium version and that would look sweet on my pin fitting the Egyptian mood perfectly.
    Thanks in advance!

Hey Indypin!! Dude, so happy reading your comment! It really motivates me to keep the work going on!

And here is the sarcophagus: https://modfatherpinball.com/products/iron-maiden-egyptian-sarcophagus?_pos=3&_sid=1d6eab860&_ss=r

Thanks man! More good stuff is coming!

#34 3 years ago
    Quoted from Rillo:

Pretty good video!!!! Going to follow you!!!! Great info!!!!

Whatsup Rillo!! Nice seeing you here, buddy! Thanks for subscribing!

#35 3 years ago
    Quoted from regis:

Excellent job, congratulations

Hello Regis! Thanks, my friend!!

#36 3 years ago
    Quoted from levi_br:

Hi my friend Paulo.
    Thanks for your time and dedication, awesome videos!
    By the way, I´d love to know the rules and game play of WOZ and Stern Pirates of the Caribbean.
    Looking at the posts, I saw some great friends.
    Congrats!

Hey Levi!! Nice hearing from you, man! Yeah, WOZ is in the #Rules4Fun ´s plans! Thanks mate!

#37 3 years ago

Muito bom video, sem enrolação.
    Parabéns a todos os envolvidos.

#38 3 years ago

good work....thx man...lucio

#39 3 years ago
    Quoted from LiveCatchpinball:

Congrats on the new channel, the quality on the videos is top-notch !!!
    I have been following most of the Youtube channels for quite some time and yours has filled a great space, it is entertaining, it is fast/short and the topics are great.
    I would also like to mention that Working with you on the combined LiveCatchPinball and Pinball Central initiatives has being a great pleasure, you put a lot of work into everything you do while keeping the environment positive, friendly and creative.
    Much more to come, check here a clip of Paulo´s interview on our twitch Channel https://www.twitch.tv/livecatchpinball/clip/SecretivePrettiestShrimpPJSalt

Hey Marlon and LiveCatch!! You make the difference here in Brazil! Thanks a lot for all that you invest in our hobby, man.. plenty of time, money, pacience! Lets keep it up!!

#40 3 years ago
    Quoted from MauroManowar:

Hello Paulo. Great initiative. Your work is very well done and produced, I look forward to the next.

Mauro, thanks man!! It has been a pleasure and a new way to enjoy this hobby! Seeya!

#41 3 years ago

Congratulations Paulo! Nice tips!

#42 3 years ago
    Quoted from Cid:

Cheers, Paulo! Excellent video. Very clear and straight to the point. Looking forward your next posts. Keep it up!

Cid!! Whats up man! How things is going on in Mexico?! Miss you, buddy! Thanks a lot for the comment! New video is coming soon!

#43 3 years ago
    Quoted from regissimonetti:

Muito bom video, sem enrolação.
    Parabéns a todos os envolvidos.

Opa Régis!! Muito obrigado pelo comentário, irmão! Isso aí, info boa e sem enrolação! hehee. Valeu!

#44 3 years ago

Nice video Paulo! Short and to the point, without getting lost in the weeds. I like it. Looking forward to more.

#45 3 years ago
    Quoted from RazerX:

Nice video Paulo! Short and to the point, without getting lost in the weeds. I like it. Looking forward to more.

Wow, Rob!! What such a pleasure reading this from you, man!! Thanks a lot for the support and friendship!! Hope we can see each other again soon!!

#46 3 years ago
    Quoted from Orbminds:

good work....thx man...lucio

Hi Lucio!! Glad you like it, man! Thanks a lot!

#47 3 years ago
    Quoted from barbosa:

Congratulations Paulo! Nice tips!

Barbosa! Thanks a lot dude!! More good tips are coming!

#48 3 years ago

aee @PStudart, sensacional o video.. muito bem explicado e sem perda de tempo!! que venham outros.. Gde abraço!!

Added over 4 years ago:

aee @PStudart, sensational or video .. very well explained and without wasting time !! let others come .. Big hug !!

#49 3 years ago

Awesome video and even better mods!!!

#50 3 years ago
    Quoted from jubex77:

aee PStudart, sensacional o video.. muito bem explicado e sem perda de tempo!! que venham outros.. Gde abraço!!

Added today: aee PStudart, sensational or video .. very well explained and without wasting time !! let others come .. Big hug !!

Hey Jubex!!! Thanks a lot mate!! Very nice coming from you. Lets keep flipping!

There are 51 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-mods-brasil-debuts-in-twip and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.