7 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0318 (resized).JPG
#1 7 years ago

I just acquired a BMDK and an X-men Magneto. I'm looking to trick these bad boys out w some totally sweet mods. Anyone know where any great stores are,?, or have advice on general modding like led strips, etc.?

#2 7 years ago

We have trough lights, backboard lights (half and full length) and undercabinet lighting. Nothing specific for batman and xmen, but our lights will work with those games. Check out our site for examples. We can also do remote controlled rgb backboard lighting with 15 colors available and fading effects. RGB fading on xmen wouls look really cool.

http://lermods.com/t/pinball-machine-led-strip-light-kits

#3 7 years ago

Accoutrements galore!

#4 7 years ago
Quoted from AngryMonster7:

or have advice on general modding like led strips, etc.?

Don't. At least until you have the games for a while and decide which mods add functionality or tasteful appearance. Please do not make your games look like a 5 year old's toybox.

#5 7 years ago

www.modfatherpinball.com has a variety of mods for a bunch of different games. There are some nice graphic side panels called "gameblades" that would look nice inside your game on my website. Lermods sells some nice simple led lighting mods. Check him out too.

#6 7 years ago
Quoted from AngryMonster7:

I just acquired a BMDK and an X-men Magneto. I'm looking to trick these bad boys out w some totally sweet mods. Anyone know where any great stores are,?, or have advice on general modding like led strips, etc.?

Linked the games to your thread for you but it might also be worth changing your thread title to make it clear what games your looking to mod incase people have singular mods for those games.

For BDK I would definitely upgrade the figures & maybe add a two-face figure in the pops.

#7 7 years ago

Sound upgrade provides a Big Bang for the buck! Kits for both machines are available. Both are SWTR-4 kits

Www.pinballpro.com

IMG_0318 (resized).JPGIMG_0318 (resized).JPG

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 225.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Clinton, OH
$ 50.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Coos Bay, OR
$ 50.00
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
3D Tech. Pinball Parts

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

4,600 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Folsom, CA
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 79.99
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 20.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-mods-1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.