Quoted from gac:
Excuse my ignorance here but can you tell me exactly how to do this? I think my SD card is corrupted as the mod stopped working. After the machine is turned on and the TV screen says "Please Wait" the image below comes up on the screen and stays there. Thanks for your help.
The text on your screen looks like what I was seeing when my card got corrupted. Reformatting the card and restoring from the backup image is pretty straightforward. You'll need a utility to do both. On a Mac, I recommend one called ApplePi-Baker. For Windows, there's a utility on the USB drive (in the Extras folder) called Win32DiskImager that you can use.
In a nutshell, these are the steps:
1. Turn your Creature off and remove both the SD card and USB thumb drive from the Raspberry Pi.
2. Copy the backup disk image from the USB drive to your computer. It's in the Extras folder (rpi2.img). Then remove your USB drive.
3. If the SD card has a write-protect tab, set it so you can reformat the card.
4. Insert the SD card in your computer and reformat it using the utility of your choice.
5. Restore the SD card from your backup disk image (rpi2.img) using the same utility.
6. Reinsert the USB drive and SD card on the Raspberry Pi and turn your Creature back on. The Pi should now boot normally, but if it doesn't, try using a fresh SD card.
Generally, the key to avoiding SD card corruption is to avoid turning the Creature off while the Pi is booting or otherwise accessing data on its drives. Since we can't see the disk activity light on the board, I play it safe and hit the Off switch only when the game is in attract mode.