Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

0321181940 (resized).jpg
97D7542D-E914-4F1A-A9F4-8BD470095B8E (resized).jpeg
24A3822F-BB42-48A5-8253-9114458B0062 (resized).jpeg
797E138B-2581-48EC-A2CB-F652086585DA (resized).jpeg
04ED4B81-FDBA-48DA-B4A2-E713105A652A (resized).jpeg

There are 152 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 4.
#51 6 years ago

Thanks for getting this edited for me. Looks good.

#52 6 years ago
Quoted from Fortytwo:

Thanks for getting this edited for me. Looks good.

You're welcome. I forgot about it & stumbled upon it when changing hard drives. Good job on the repair.

#53 6 years ago

Another vid shot on Jan 1st. The fun & sometimes frustrating 1980 Bally Flash Gordon

Enjoy,
Jeremy & the Pinball Mayhem crew

#54 6 years ago
Quoted from PM_Jeremy:

You're welcome. I forgot about it & stumbled upon it when changing hard drives. Good job on the repair.

You also still have the pop bumpers footage. But I think you can make it better by adding some of your own footage.

1 week later
#55 6 years ago

Fresh up today, another in our "no frills" series TRON!

Enjoy,

#56 6 years ago

Here's a short film documenting our yearly trip to the Twin Cities (St Paul & Minneapolis). Enjoy!

#57 6 years ago

Wow, hard to believe we started Pinball Mayhem 6 months ago. How time files!

Decided we would make a new channel trailer. I thought I would leave my flubbed line in because nobody's perfect

#58 6 years ago

Wow, 3 videos this week! We saved the best for last - a visit to SS Billiards in Hopkins, MN

We had a great time
Jeremy & the Pinball Mayhem Crew

#59 6 years ago

Fortytwo has been making some great progress on his homebrew Ghost in the Shell pin, here's the latest vid

Click here to check out the build thread https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ghost-in-the-shell-the-pinball-complex

#60 6 years ago

Here's one of Capcom's 14 prototypes filmed at SS Billliards in Hopkins, MN. This video includes playfield views, gameplay and richly recorded sound

Stop on by and try it out-

#61 6 years ago

This is BBB gameplay footage we didn't use in the main video. It's just too good to stay hidden. Enjoy

#62 6 years ago

Just made a new playlist with 10 pinball videos shot by me and posted on my channel before Ed and I started Pinball Mayhem.

Enjoy
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLKBzlsEWMlPJSL7_6gUW18IAYakouqvbZ

#63 6 years ago

Here's a usefull vid if you don't have a dedicated pinball lift cart.

Many thanks to P2K - their post on the thread "modified Harbor Freight lift table" was what I used in modifying my cart
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/modified-harbor-freight-lift-table/page/9#post-3865741

Now I will say that a purpose build pinball cart is better, it's lighter, smaller, & easier to maneuver. But if you are on a budget or want a cart now or want a second cart then the HF way works great.

Jeremy
Pinball Mayhem

#64 6 years ago

Jeremy. Are you challenging me to a video!!! I have been thinking of welding up a second cart.

#65 6 years ago
Quoted from Fortytwo:

Jeremy. Are you challenging me to a video!!! I have been thinking of welding up a second cart.

If you build your own that would be impressive.

#66 6 years ago
Quoted from PM_Jeremy:

If you build your own that would be impressive.

My current cart is a home built unit. I have been thinking of a second to aid in moving a machine while performing cab repairs on one. Maybe with a removable handle this time.

1 week later
#67 6 years ago

Kind of a lazy vid. "let's see what Jeremy's currently working on". But hey it's new content

Enjoy

Jeremy
Pinball Mayhem

#68 6 years ago

New video this morning.
This is a quick tech tips soldering the ground for a Pinball socket. Good trick for earily solid states almost every earily stern.

1 week later
#69 6 years ago

Up for this week is a video tip - one way to polish metal posts. Enjoy

We also created a new playlist for tips and tricks. Check it out-

Jeremy and the Pinball Mayhem team

#70 6 years ago

Great news, Pinball Mayhem is not only coming to MGC 2018 www.midwestgamingclassic.com but we are also one of the sponsors.
Support the things you like

Here's the longer version of our MGC announcement video that was made for MGC's facebook page. There's even some outtakes at the end.

Enjoy
Jeremy & the Pinball Mayhem team

#71 6 years ago

Nice. I like the outtakes.

I will be at TPF this weekend and doing a few 1 ish minute videos to post if the WiFi is good enough.

I hope to get some longer footage to post up after the show. Thanks.

#72 6 years ago
Quoted from Fortytwo:

Nice. I like the outtakes.
I will be at TPF this weekend and doing a few 1 ish minute videos to post if the WiFi is good enough.
I hope to get some longer footage to post up after the show. Thanks.

Slightly jealous here while I sit at work

#73 6 years ago

If it helps takeoff is delayed.

#74 6 years ago

Here are two videos from Ed filmed at TPF 2018.

Keep em' coming Ed!

Jeremy

#75 6 years ago

I have a few more I’ll try to get uploaded.
My hit list for games to film are.
Acnc
Kingpin
Jjpotc

#76 6 years ago

Fortytwo Can you get some video of the P3 games, especially Cosmic Cart Racing and Grand Slam Rally, thanks.

#77 6 years ago
Quoted from solarvalue:

fortytwo Can you get some video of the P3 games, especially Cosmic Cart Racing and Grand Slam Rally, thanks.

No problem.
Ccr is in bata right now. So mission a lot of cues to help the player and also the head to head. But has a ton of potential.

#78 6 years ago

I got some more footage. But didn’t get anything uploaded last night. Didn’t get back to my hotel until 1:00. We will try to get get the rest of the footage up in the following week pending editing time. Our MGC coverage will be a lot more in depth and more regular. As Jeremy and myself will both be there with everything.

#79 6 years ago
Quoted from Fortytwo:

I got some more footage. But didn’t get anything uploaded last night. Didn’t get back to my hotel until 1:00. We will try to get get the rest of the footage up in the following week pending editing time. Our MGC coverage will be a lot more in depth and more regular. As Jeremy and myself will both be there with everything.

Yea!

#80 6 years ago

Here's a TPF 2018 recap, vlog style video from Ed. Enjoy

#81 6 years ago

It's double your fun this Wednesday!
-Here's a quick Alice Cooper Nightmare castle video that was put together with footage that Ed shot. We have more videos to put together from TPF -
Stay tuned

#82 6 years ago

Here's a JJP Pirates of the Caribbean filmed at TPF-2018 by Ed

Enjoy

* just noticed a spelling error in my thumbnail* I will fix it tonight

#83 6 years ago

Another double you fun day!
-here's a quick video of Circus Maximus's KINGPIN filmed at TPF-2018 by Ed

I tried some noise reduction software, hopefully it helped.
Enjoy

#84 6 years ago

Here's an update from Ed on his custom build

Enjoy

#85 6 years ago

More double you fun this Saturday!
-this is a slide show of photos Ed took while attending TPF 2018

My goal in editing this was to tell a story - let me know what you think

#86 6 years ago

There’s something on the wing. Some one some thing.

#87 6 years ago

TPF 2018 walking tour of the main hall. Mainly featuring vendors. Filmed by Ed

#88 6 years ago

Here's the final video Ed has given me to edit - a tour of the Multimorphic P3 display.

Great job of covering the show Ed! (@fortytwo) Thanks for all the filming you did for our channel.
Jeremy & the Pinball Mayhem team.

#89 5 years ago

Getting a new ACDC pin? Check out these adjustments that RustyLizard did when he recently set one up.

This is the first vid that we have tried a powered stabilizing camera gimbal. It's a wild piece of equipment.
https://www.zhiyun-tech.com/crane

Let me know what you think
Jeremy & the Pinball Mayhem team.

#90 5 years ago

Here's the pin I'm bringing to MGC this year. In the video I go over the rules for this cool card themed game. Enjoy

#91 5 years ago
Quoted from PM_Jeremy:

Getting a new ACDC pin? Check out these adjustments that rustylizard did when he recently set one up.

I had every one of the problems rustylizard reported as well as the lightning bolt flasher bulbs were popping out and falling on the play field. The little dab of hot glue Stern used wasn't holding up. I wound up cutting a 3/4" strip of black electrical tape and wrapping each one around the socket and the base of the bulb. It looks like shrink tube on them and they haven't budged since. I also had a crushed corner along the top left edge of the cabinet where the back box rests. Hard to determine if it was from shipping or the factory but it wasn't noticed until after the game was signed for and being set up. Started to get involved with a hidden damage report with the carrier and said screw it and just repaired it myself. Did a nice neat job and it is completely hidden by the back box hinge anyway. Didn't have to tweak my Ghostbusters at all compared to this experience. Plays awesome now though and what a great game!

0321181940 (resized).jpg0321181940 (resized).jpg

#92 5 years ago
Quoted from Pinnutz:

I had every one of the problems rustylizard reported as well as the lightning bolt flasher bulbs were popping out and falling on the play field. The little dab of hot glue Stern used wasn't holding up. I wound up cutting a 3/4" strip of black electrical tape and wrapping each one around the socket and the base of the bulb. It looks like shrink tube on them and they haven't budged since. I also had a crushed corner along the top left edge of the cabinet where the back box rests. Hard to determine if it was from shipping or the factory but it wasn't noticed until after the game was signed for and being set up. Started to get involved with a hidden damage report with the carrier and said screw it and just repaired it myself. Did a nice neat job and it is completely hidden by the back box hinge anyway. Didn't have to tweak my Ghostbusters at all compared to this experience. Plays awesome now though and what a great game!

Wow! Thanks for the reply and telling your story.

#93 5 years ago
Quoted from Pinnutz:

I also have the lamps popping out. Forgot to mention it in the video. I am going to use a little silicone sealant to hold mine in.

#94 5 years ago

Here's a super quick video showing you what's inside the backbox and under the playfield.

Enjoy

#95 5 years ago

Here's another basics video showing the main shots of ACDC Luci

Enjoy

#96 5 years ago

The final (for now) ACDC Luci video - Game play!

Enjoy

#97 5 years ago

Here's a new video I filmed with RustyLizard where the rules for Top Hand are explained. We also play 3 games, poke fun at the game and each other and have a good time.

Before I filmed this I looked at what was out there for Top Hand game play videos. I found an old video that had the camera on a tripod. After viewing ones made where the camera is moving around I get bored watching a locked off shot. The streaming people do is a different story, there's usually some interaction there with the audience.

Whew, long winded this morning
Enjoy
Jeremy

1 week later
#98 5 years ago

Just back from the Midwest Gaming Classic (MGC). Lots of video footage to edit

Here's a game play/playfield views of the Spooky pinball Alice Cooper's Nightmare Castle
-recorded with the shotgun mic for great sound despite the loud background sounds. Enjoy

Jeremy and the Pinball Mayhem crew
Thanks to Dave P for helping me on this one.

#99 5 years ago

Here's a game play/playfield views of the Stern Iron Maiden Pro model recorded at the Midwest Gaming Classic (MGC)
-recorded with the shotgun mic for great sound despite the loud background sounds. Enjoy

Jeremy and the pinball Mayhem Crew
Thanks to Dave P for helping me on this one.

#100 5 years ago

Today we have Houdini - recorded at the Midwest Gaming Classic (MGC)

Jeremy and the pinball Mayhem Crew
Thanks to the guy who let me film - Houdini was constantly being played.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
€ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 37.50
Boards
Pinball Haus
Boards
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 6.00
Playfield - Protection
Apron Envy
Protection
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
Eproms
Machine - For Sale
Ontario, CA
$ 109.95
Electronics
PinSound
Electronics
$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
New Cumberland, PA
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 10.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball
Toys/Add-ons
$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Shooter rods
8,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
West Long Branch, NJ
$ 22.50
Magazines/books
Pinball Magazine
Magazines/books
$ 6.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods
Plastics
$ 30.00
Lighting - Led
Pinballrom
Led
$ 29.95
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Pimp
Decals
$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball
Toys/Add-ons
$ 8.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods
Plastics
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods
Sound/Speakers
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing
Other
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie
Other
Boards
KAHR.US Circuits
Boards
$ 199.95
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods
Protection
$ 90.00
$ 79.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Arcade Upkeep
Under cabinet
Machine - For Sale
East Rochester, NY
$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Disk war combatant Pre-order!
RamMods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods
Led
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 152 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 4.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-mayhem-youtube-channel-thread/page/2?hl=rustylizard and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.