Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

0321181940 (resized).jpg
97D7542D-E914-4F1A-A9F4-8BD470095B8E (resized).jpeg
24A3822F-BB42-48A5-8253-9114458B0062 (resized).jpeg
797E138B-2581-48EC-A2CB-F652086585DA (resized).jpeg
04ED4B81-FDBA-48DA-B4A2-E713105A652A (resized).jpeg
There are 152 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 4.
#1 6 years ago

It's the Grand opening of the Pinball Mayhem YouTube channel! click here for the Pinball Mayhem channel

My friend Fortytwo and I started Pinball Mayhem August 1st 2017 with 1 tiny intro video. Now that we have 10 videos (& 23 subscribers) up it's time to make some noise! Our goal is to make videos about the hobby we love (pinball & arcade). Future videos will run the spectrum of beginner tips to advanced modifications, show reports to product reviews, interviews to quick looks at odd machines & everything in between.

New videos will be announced in this thread and cross posted in applicable threads (like our Rob Zombie's Spookshow International videos). The current schedule is to release a video every other Friday.

Please comment, thumbs up, subscribe, & share the videos. I would like to thank my friends who have shared their collections, advice & time helping to shoot the videos. Enjoy

Jeremy & Ed

#2 6 years ago

Here's our two most popular videos

And here's our newest one on a 1962 Princess big ball bowler

#3 6 years ago

Awesome!! I'm always looking for more pinball content on YouTube. My job allows me to play things in the background, so I go through things quickly! Keep up the good work!

#4 6 years ago
Quoted from Cloud7:

Awesome!! I'm always looking for more pinball content on YouTube. My job allows me to play things in the background, so I go through things quickly! Keep up the good work!

Thank you! In the week after next we are releasing a longer vid (game play). That one should be a nice to have on in the background, the sound is excellent (the shotgun mic worked awesome on that vid).

#5 6 years ago

Thanks.
We are also working on a nice playfeild camera mount boom to get batter play videos. We have a few Tommy videos that are needed to be shot.
Ed

#6 6 years ago
Quoted from Fortytwo:

Thanks.
We are also working on a nice playfeild camera mount boom to get batter play videos. We have a few Tommy videos that are needed to be shot.
Ed

Looking forward to it!

#7 6 years ago

I found your Rob Zombie apron mod videos helpful. Keep up the good work!

#8 6 years ago
Quoted from zombywoof:

I found your Rob Zombie apron mod videos helpful. Keep up the good work!

Thank you, we really appreciate the feedback.

#9 6 years ago

BOOM!

All scrap metal.

The photo is higher resolution. So the video at that height frames the game nicely.
Has some wiggle but acceptible.

04ED4B81-FDBA-48DA-B4A2-E713105A652A (resized).jpeg04ED4B81-FDBA-48DA-B4A2-E713105A652A (resized).jpeg

797E138B-2581-48EC-A2CB-F652086585DA (resized).jpeg797E138B-2581-48EC-A2CB-F652086585DA (resized).jpeg

#10 6 years ago

Nice!

#11 6 years ago

Two new videos today.

Intro video for building a custom pinball. This will be more of a progress documentation series. And not so much how to. We hope others enjoy following the progres.

A quick behind the scenes of the camera boom and sample video.

1 week later
#12 6 years ago

1988 Gottlieb Excalibur - gameplay & pf closeups

"Here's one you don't see too much of with only 1710 being produced. This one is in great shape! One notable thing is there isn't any speech (voices, talking, etc) it only has the music and sound effects."

Thanks for the help on this one Russ.

Jeremy

1 week later
#13 6 years ago

Just finished a short video of total nuclear annihilation at the PBL party. The videos i got from that trip are not the highest quality, but i still wanted to share them.

#14 6 years ago

That turned out great! I think the quality is plenty good.

#15 6 years ago

Just finished and uploaded the full PBL party video.

PM_Jeremy ya you should have seen what i couldn't use. I wanted more video but wasn't usable.

#16 6 years ago
Quoted from Fortytwo:

Just finished and uploaded the full PBL party video.
cad-kid ya you should have seen what i couldn't use. I wanted more video but wasn't usable.
» YouTube video

Well then, you did a great job editing

#17 6 years ago

New upload! The Champion Pub "an intro". This video is brief (under 5 min) that includes playfield layout & cabinet details before any serious mods are done. Let us know what you think.

Stay tuned as this Friday (October 27th) we will be releasing The Champion Pub "Color DMD install"

Thank you
Jeremy

#18 6 years ago

As promised, today's upload is The Champion Pub Color DMD install.

Let us know what you think,

Thank you
Jeremy

#20 6 years ago

Its a fun watch. Great job by Jeremy and a guest camera man!!

1 week later
#21 6 years ago

Got some TNA game play (Total Nuclear Annihilation) designed by Scott Danesi & built by Spooky pinball. This vid is 14 min long, hang in there for the overhead shots, Scott has put in some excellent lighting effects that blew me away when I watched this footage.

Subscribe to be notified when we release new videos. We've got more TNA footage ready to edit and some cool ideas for new content.

Thank you
Jeremy & the Pinball Mayhem team

#22 6 years ago

Join us as we take a look around Spooky's production facility

Let me know what you think-

Jeremy

#23 6 years ago

24A3822F-BB42-48A5-8253-9114458B0062 (resized).jpeg24A3822F-BB42-48A5-8253-9114458B0062 (resized).jpeg

#24 6 years ago

Here's everybody's favorite pin 2k title "Star Wars Episode 1" with Jar-Jar Binks

But really, here's the intro vid that we did. And if you can get over Jar- Jar it can be a fun pin

We will be following this up later with a vid on the original computer.

#25 6 years ago

Trying something different - a time-lapse video. Teardown of 16 score reel units on a 1977 Gottlieb Vulcan

Let us know what you think.

Jeremy & the Pinball Mayhem crew

#26 6 years ago

Finally have an update video for my homebrew. Hope to start moving more quickly on this game. Of course holidays will take up some time.

#27 6 years ago
Quoted from Fortytwo:

Finally have an update video for my homebrew. Hope to start moving more quickly on this game. Of course holidays will take up some time.
» YouTube video

I love the thumbnail

#28 6 years ago
Quoted from PM_Jeremy:

I love the thumbnail

Has some sort of implied action. Lol.
I posted an Followup video. The first flip.

#29 6 years ago
Quoted from Fortytwo:

» YouTube video

Congrats, a major milestone!

#30 6 years ago
Quoted from Fortytwo:

» YouTube video

It flips good, but you didn't score crap.

#31 6 years ago
Quoted from Eric_S:

It flips good, but you didn't score crap.

Ha. Scoring is really unbalanced right now.
Got it in the cab and added slingshots.

97D7542D-E914-4F1A-A9F4-8BD470095B8E (resized).jpeg97D7542D-E914-4F1A-A9F4-8BD470095B8E (resized).jpeg

#32 6 years ago
Quoted from Fortytwo:

Ha. Scoring is really unbalanced right now.
Got it in the cab and added slingshots.

I like it!

#33 6 years ago

It's an extra special Thanksgiving weekend as we are posting another video (that makes it two in less than 2 days!)

This is my first attempt at combining (and editing) multiple video files to make a split screen effect. It turned out well. Of course I could have had a 3rd camera but hey, one thing at a time

#34 6 years ago

I really like the effect. Will work great for gameplay videos.

#35 6 years ago
Quoted from Fortytwo:

I really like the effect. Will work great for gameplay videos.

Thanks, the sync by audio feature makes things much easier.

1 week later
#36 6 years ago

"Meet George Jetson"
The Jetsons was at the Spooky pinball world headquarters when we went to pick up a TNA.

The artwork on this pin is spot on. Great job Jon Chad!

#37 6 years ago

nice!

If you guys want to come down and stream the TNA launch on Sat... open invite

#38 6 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

nice!
If you guys want to come down and stream the TNA launch on Sat... open invite

Thanks for the offer! I'm having my annual Christmas pinball party for coworkers & friends that evening
otherwise we would be there

#39 6 years ago

no worries at all. Open invite for whenever you guys want to come down.

I am hoping to get an overhead CCTV setup later today but no idea how to stream that.
If I get it set up, it does make me wonder if I could also somehow tap into that in order to stream games during monthly meet ups?

#40 6 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

no worries at all. Open invite for whenever you guys want to come down.
I am hoping to get an overhead CCTV setup later today but no idea how to stream that.
If I get it set up, it does make me wonder if I could also somehow tap into that in order to stream games during monthly meet ups?

My knowledge on streaming is limited (for now). I believe you need a computer with the correct inputs, a good internet connection, & some software.
I wish I could help you out more.

#41 6 years ago

Whysnow I know one can do mobile streaming from a phone once their channel has 100 subscribers. That’s through the YouTube app. But never looked into a PC based streaming with YouTube or twitch.

#42 6 years ago
Quoted from Fortytwo:

whysnow I know one can do mobile streaming from a phone once their channel has 100 subscribers. That’s through the YouTube app. But never looked into a PC based streaming with YouTube or twitch.

thx for the heads up... I am a ludite

2 weeks later
#43 6 years ago

Merry Christmas from Pinball Mayhem! Here's a video that Ed asked me to edit - An update on his homebrew GITS custom pin.

Enjoy
-Jeremy-

#44 6 years ago

Here's part 2 of my Vulcan EM project. This time it's a time-lapse of the playfield tear down.

Jeremy

#45 6 years ago

Happy New Year's eve! Here's a quick video that I shot, edited, & uploaded in a couple hours (pretty good really). It's on the important issue of keeping your pinball rubber clean

I hope you enjoy it.

#46 6 years ago

I am going to try and get some live streaming tonight during my new years eve party. May only be a half hour here or there, but lets see how well the equipment setup is.

#47 6 years ago

Here's the first quick no frills video recorded Jan 1st. Total Nuclear Annihilation! Enjoy

#48 6 years ago
Quoted from PM_Jeremy:

Merry Christmas from Pinball Mayhem! Here's a video that Ed asked me to edit - An update on his homebrew GITS custom pin.
» YouTube video
Enjoy
-Jeremy-

Glad I watched all the way to the end! That left ramp is super cool...love that you can go in reverse from the underside! Wicked!

#49 6 years ago

Here's a quick no frills game play vid on Diner. Enjoy

Jeremy
& the Pinball Mayhem Crew

#50 6 years ago

Repairing woodrail flippers when you are missing a part? See the vid!

Thank you
Jeremy & the Pinball Mayhem team

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Long Beach, CA
$ 350.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Apron Envy

3,100 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
O'fallon, MO
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
ScottieIA Mods

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Disk war combatant Pre-order!
RamMods

Trade
$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 12.95
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Fort Lauderdale, FL
$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 69.50
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Playfield - Decals
Flashinstinct

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 152 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 4.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-mayhem-youtube-channel-thread/page/1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.