9 years ago

Topic Stats

• 3 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by flecom
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 9 years ago

We're down to the last round of voting. Send your votes to me via PM or email them to pinballpodcast [at] gmail.com and we'll get them counted.

To be honest, I never expected AC/DC to make the championship round, so that was pretty interesting. I figured that Monster Bash would get through to face The Addams Family. Over in Classics, but Taxi and Whirlwind are deserving, and voting was tight in that round.

So, here are your match ups. Voting runs until Thursday night, ending at midnight.

Modern Bracket - AC/DC vs The Addams Family

Classics Bracket - Whirlwind vs Taxi

#2 9 years ago
    Quoted from jar155:

I never expected AC/DC to make the championship round, so that was pretty interesting.

In all honesty, can anything match up to ACDC's overall awesomeness? TAF, here's your consolation prize, be glad you made it to the championship round

#3 9 years ago

AC/DC would be my vote

and I don't really like Whirlwind or Taxi but I probably dislike Whirlwind less... so Whirlwind

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-march-madness-championship-round-voting and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.