Topic Stats

• 8 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by Rock914
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

#1 8 years ago

Someone at SFGE this year had a Pinball Magic for sale for a "negotiable" $5800. It had an LED upgrade kit installed, but I'm not sure what else might give it extra value.

I'm not crazy, and this is incredibly overpriced, right? Seems like he'd need to "negotiate" to about half the price to be fair most likely? Is there anything that'd drive a PM up into that neighborhood? Or is it up there in price now and I'm just not aware?

Edit: Sorry, it isn't $5600, it's $5800.

#2 8 years ago

My self and another guy had pinball magic for sale on the east coast 6 months ago. Mine had a nos clear coated play field installed with leds and mirror blades and a perfect cabinet. I had a hard time getting 3500... The other was nice but not clear coated and he was in my price range... Ur over paying by thousands

#3 8 years ago

#4 8 years ago

Ok. It seemed so far out there that I wanted to make sure I wasn't missing something. Even if it is in amazing shape.

I just found his craigslist posting. He has 10 for sale and they all seem 50-100% overpriced, I guess justifying it by saying they are in some premo shape, though based on what I played they seem good but not particularly amazing. I guess he's one of those guys looking for rich suckers?

#5 8 years ago

There is one here in Topeka CL for $3900. Seems like in good shape and it has been sitting for weeks.

#6 8 years ago

The three grand range sounds about right. And LEDs in that machine make no sense. It has computer controlled lighting effects that don't work with LEDs. Maybe you have to pay a two grand fee to remove a desired feature of the game...

#7 8 years ago

I really enjoyed playing it at the show and would have considered buying but saw the price and moved on. It's on my want list now though. The Al's Garage Band next to it was also a lot of fun but seemed to have some problems. I think they were the same owner.

#8 8 years ago

Ron Kruzman and I have one for sale i believe the price is $3700. Excellent condition with mods.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
6,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Reno, NV
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

7,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
San Martin, CA
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 209.00
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Plastics
The Pinball Scientist

$ 69.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 10.00
Playfields
Mod Magic!

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

8,100 (OBO)
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-magic-price-1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.