IMG_2571 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2570 (resized).jpeg
20240212_120942 (resized).jpg
color ball assembly (resized).png
image3(6) (resized).jpeg
image2(5) (resized).jpeg
IMG_1503 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1502 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider magicchiz.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#9 9 years ago

PM owner here. Way more magic related then Theatre of magic. Wand and floating ball is so cool. Although I say vote coolest skill shot, and curved ramp to start the game.
magicchiz

#33 9 years ago

Until the master of led ocd and gi ocd get the backing from some rich investor that needs capcom ocd boards done. It looks as if the game really needs to stay a non led game. There is nothing that will work.
magicchiz

1 week later
#65 9 years ago

I have been a pest to Herg and the OCD for this game. He did say the he has been slowly looking at this and working with someone on some OCD boards for this. Although if completed it would be costly due to the number of boards. I for one love LED's and think it brings the machines into the 21st century, as well as deduce the heat and keep things lasting longer. Although my Pinball magic is incandescent and is the only game in my collection that is. So it stands out like a dull yellow machine.

I for one would have NO problem paying $300 to $500 for the ability to LED this game. What does everyone else think. remember invisaglass is $300. Color DMD are $$, I don't see this extra cost for ocd boards for this machine and other capcoms a issue. But please chime in. If enough of us want it, I guess you never know what could happen if there is demand for it!

magicchiz

4 months later
#233 8 years ago

Warbound, I had this issue a while back and I pulled up playfield and manually moved the stage doors a few times and checked my switches and it went away.
Magicchiz

3 months later
2 weeks later
#335 8 years ago

Dnaman,

There is some adjustment in the spiral loop. I had mine plated and if it was not in the right spot it would catch the ball if not shot hard enough. Real pain having to take off glass if that happens. So check to see how hard you have it fastened and if you can move it a little. You can always get stronger springs for the shooter rod. Go to pinball life and search shooter.
Magicchiz

1 month later
#380 8 years ago

The price police can go jump in the lake. it doesn't matter what the said selling price is! If I put new tires and a new motor in my Car. You bet I am going to ask more than the car that doesn't have it. Let the haters be haters they will never own the machine. Hope they are happy with there $500 machine they scammed from someone on craigslist that didn't know how to fix their machine. I put money in my games and if I decide to sell. I will ask whatever I want for it. If the right buyer doesn't see the value in my machine. Good luck finding the parts for the hacked up one that is in their price range. Sorry for the morning rant. but you don't see this kind of price police in any other hobby. It's crazy.

On a separate note. keep your eyes open for the Capcom LED OCD if you are a LED lover. I was a beta tester for Herg and mine looks great and is fading with led's. I would think these are going to sell fast. Thanks again HERG for the dedication to allowing us Capcom owners to make these beautiful with Bright LED's.

Magicchiz

1 month later
#404 7 years ago

Yes, hergs led ocd board works. I was a beta tester. Mine is full led except for the flashers. They can be changed to led but you will have some flicker-ghosting. The only flasher I changed was inside fliating ball, so there was no heat build up.
Magicchiz

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 209.00
$ 69.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

8,100 (OBO)
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

7,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
San Martin, CA
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 10.00
Playfields
Mod Magic!

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider magicchiz.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-magic-club?tu=magicchiz and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.