IMG_2571 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2570 (resized).jpeg
20240212_120942 (resized).jpg
color ball assembly (resized).png
image3(6) (resized).jpeg
image2(5) (resized).jpeg
IMG_1503 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1502 (resized).jpeg
There are 2,417 posts in this topic. You are on page 24 of 49.
#1151 5 years ago
Quoted from transprtr4u:

I like the Scan... However multiple options for users tastes, including dots....
You do have to cut some of the top off ... For the LCD to poke through, the Colordmd LED display doesn't require it!
Later Chris ...

Ok, gotcha. Thanks for the clarification. I have good orange DMD's now, but if they go out or they have ROM support, this will be on the list for sure!

Chris

#1152 5 years ago
Quoted from transprtr4u:

the Colordmd LED display doesn't require it!

It requires you to cut some if you plan on getting to the Menu buttons and the USB port, unless you plan on removing the big metal support every time you need to update via USB port or make a screen adjustment.

#1153 5 years ago

Anyone come up with an extra display driver? My part number show b0015502. Thanks.

#1154 5 years ago
Quoted from Cinder143:

Anyone come up with an extra display driver? My part number show b0015502. Thanks.

So far, very few have upgraded to the ColorDMD and looks like everyone wants to keep their DMD power board for various reasons. Have you thought about getting a ColorDMD for your game?

I'll be willing to fix your board, though need to expect wires to be ran and parts lifted off the board, if needed, to bypass the damaged board. I'm a bit behind on projects though to get a quick turnaround on it. http://webpages.charter.net/coinopcauldron/brepairs.html May work on it, but they likely would need to see pictures of it first, as they may not even touch it.

#1155 5 years ago

Anyone have a paint match for the cabinet blue?

#1156 5 years ago
Quoted from shlockdoc:

Anyone have a paint match for the cabinet blue?

i took my decal to a paint supplier that used their computer to scan the color then produce it

#1157 5 years ago

Do you have a pic of the mix tag on the can please?

#1158 5 years ago
Quoted from shlockdoc:

Do you have a pic of the mix tag on the can please?

ill get it for you asap

#1159 5 years ago

paint code

i hope it helps

schlockdoc

pai nt capcom (resized).jpgpai nt capcom (resized).jpg

#1160 5 years ago

Thank you. I’ll give it a shot

#1161 5 years ago

I'm in. One of my favorites by far. Got it from a fellow pinsider a while ago and don't regret it at all. Pretty sure it's a prototype too.

1527184925027353957954 (resized).jpg1527184925027353957954 (resized).jpg

#1162 5 years ago

Triple Power play question. I got to the triple power play and after getting the third ball into the trunk it reverted. Meaning that nothing special happened and once I got the trunk again it said it was ball two.
Is this an optometrist/switch issue of a software issue?

Thank

#1163 5 years ago

It’s been a long time since I have bought a rubber set for a game. Who would you all suggest buying a rubber set for PM from? Any special flipper rubbers that you all recommend as well? I see there are a lot of colors and I have found at Tilt that some of the flipper rubbers have very little tack when it comes to catching or slowing the pinball at times.

#1164 5 years ago
Quoted from lemmsoil:

rubber set for a game

I went with yellow Titans and red and blue post sleeves!
No issues!

image (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpeg

#1165 5 years ago

Anyone have the rubbers sizes. Never mind, lol found it online

#1166 5 years ago

Pinside Magik rubber sized by user.

#1167 5 years ago

titan pinball database

#1168 5 years ago

My PM has started blowing the fuse at F9 on the power board. The wand coils will magnetise and levitate 2 or 3 balls and then the fuse pops. Any ideas what could be the issue?

#1169 5 years ago

Still have a NOS clear coated playfoeld available is anyone is looking for one. I have $1400 into it. Will sell for that / BPB.

Chris

#1170 5 years ago

Would like to pass on a wish list item. I had commissioned a power tap to be made to run a Colordmd, now that it's readily available I'm hoping that colordmd would eventually colorized Pinball Magic and Airborne. Is there any interest from other PBM owners wanting a Colordmd in their games? With the availability of the LED screens and slight modification to install the LCD, with a enough requests perhaps it would be in the interest
of Colordmd to give us at least one Capcom game with color?
If you have interest please leave your name and I will forward all requests to Randy!
Sooner or later it will happen!

#1171 5 years ago
Quoted from transprtr4u:

Sooner or later it will happen!

Indeed, sooner or later.
Its not so much the power tap from Kim.
Its power flow.

#1172 5 years ago

The Sigma ColorDMD support for Capcom games is an issue. Randy needs a Capcom game to make it right. A friend of mine, with a Breakshot, and I, with a Pinball Magic are considering shipping our games to him. I know I can get a 2 for 1 shipping to him for about $490 total using the Beltmann Group. Wishing someone much closer is willing to loan Randy a game.

#1173 5 years ago
Quoted from PinballManiac40:

The Sigma ColorDMD support for Capcom games is an issue. Randy needs a Capcom game to make it right. A friend of mine, with a Breakshot, and I, with a Pinball Magic are considering shipping our games to him. I know I can get a 2 for 1 shipping to him for about $490 total using the Beltmann Group. Wishing someone much closer is willing to loan Randy a game.

Oh god NO- Have you spoken with Randy, or is this just an Idea?
I'm in OC league here in So Cal with both Randy and Chris. Thank You for bold offer and Generosity. Very commendable!
However, we have it covered.
All Capcom games are available here between members of our club.
BBB, Breakshot, Pinball Magic, KingPin(yes, 1 of the original 9)
Trust me, (cough), they are working on it. Just takes time.
I'm also one of the Beta-Testers for several Titles. Hope you like all of Eric's work on Black Rose and Gilligan. I bugged colorDmd for 2-3 years to get those Titles' done. Colorization doesn't grow on trees.

#1174 5 years ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

Oh god NO- Have you spoken with Randy, or is this just an Idea?

I spoke with Randy about the Sigma support back in March. Shipping is an idea at this time, but I am planning on talking with him about it.

However, we have it covered.
All Capcom games are available here between members of our club.

Uh...make it so!! As of March, Randy could not get his hands on a Capcom game.

I've done beta testing on JD and Corvette and waiting to do more!

#1175 5 years ago
Quoted from PinballManiac40:

I spoke with Randy about the Sigma support. Shipping is an idea at this time, but I am planning on talking with him about it.

Its your money and pins. But really not necessary. Maybe Chris and Randy should talk since Chris and I discussed this Sunday.
Im only 30 min drive from both. If Randy wants he can borrow PM for couple months from me.

#1176 5 years ago

Glad to hear that there is progress! Thanks to all that have interest to getting this done!
Going to be slick game with color!

#1177 5 years ago

Question for those in testing and closely associated with Colordmd ... Are the units I have now going to be Capcom compatable?

#1178 5 years ago

It all depends on the file size of the color ROM once it's complete. Since it does not have any video clips I cannot see it being a problem even with the oldest ColorDMD

#1179 5 years ago

Its your money and pins. But really not necessary. Maybe Chris and Randy should talk since Chris and I discussed this Sunday.
Im only 30 min drive from both. If Randy wants he can borrow PM for couple months from me.

Again...Make it so.

#1180 5 years ago

I had my LCD installed 3 years now and it is begging for color. PM-yello (resized).pngPM-yello (resized).png

#1181 5 years ago

LCD as well ....

image (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpeg
#1182 5 years ago

I'd get one for Breakshot, Airborne, and Pinball Magic if the files were available.

Chris

#1183 5 years ago

I'll buy one for Breakshot and Pinball Magic.

#1184 5 years ago

Ball trough switch SW00113. What is the replacement part or does anyone know who carries them?
Ty

#1185 5 years ago
Quoted from lemmsoil:

Ball trough switch SW00113. What is the replacement part or does anyone know who carries them?

Try Pinball Spare Parts Austriala

#1186 5 years ago
Quoted from lemmsoil:

Ty

http://www.pinballspareparts.com.au/parts-by-machine/capcom-parts/sw00113.html

If you test the switch with a meter, you'll be able to tell if it works correctly. I found more issues with connector problems than switches on 4 Capcom games that I have repaired. Mostly, the switch errors are at the Switch matrix input wiring at the MPU. You can wiggle the connectors/wires at the MPU while you have a ball on the outhole switch to see if it registers.

#1187 5 years ago

Hi Pinmaniac,
That is a great idea. I will give that a shot first. It all started with a lift of the play field when a ball got lodged/stuck going into the stage.

Thanks

#1188 5 years ago
Quoted from lemmsoil:

Hi Pinmaniac,
That is a great idea. I will give that a shot first. It all started with a lift of the play field when a ball got lodged/stuck going into the stage.
Thanks

Yeah, so it might be possible now you have a whole row or column of switches not working since you are seeing other issues. I had to repin the wiring going to J6, J7 and J9 of the CPU board. I always enjoy replacing those small 0.100" pins that I can't see without 2.5x glasses.

#1189 5 years ago

My PM is acting up. When I start up a new game the drop targets reset. When that happens the game shuts off for a few seconds then comes back on. It will do it almost every time I start a new game. Sometimes I can get past it, but if I shoot it into the genie bottle, when it ejects ball back into play field it will shut off. Help. Thanks.

#1190 5 years ago
Quoted from Cinder143:

My PM is acting up. When I start up a new game the drop targets reset. When that happens the game shuts off for a few seconds then comes back on. It will do it almost every time I start a new game. Sometimes I can get past it, but if I shoot it into the genie bottle, when it ejects ball back into play field it will shut off. Help. Thanks.

You need to test your voltages on the power supply.

http://www.pinwiki.com/wiki/index.php?title=Capcom_Repair#Power_Problems

#1191 5 years ago

I´m working In Pinball Magic Exterior Decals. First piece after to join all scans here:

"Pinball Magic Front Art Decals" (CAPCOM) in restoration process. Scanned at 600 dpi. By Zona Arcade & Mikonos
http://www.zonaarcade.com/fotos/capturas/Pinball%20Magic%20Front%20Art.%20In%20restoration%20Mikonos1.jpg

Pinball Magic Front Art. In restoration Mikonos1.jpgPinball Magic Front Art. In restoration Mikonos1.jpg
#1192 5 years ago

pinball refurbs has these.

#1193 5 years ago

I don´t know quality of restoration of pinball refurbs, but I do a very accuracy and quality work, the best I know.

Let me introduce my fanwork, a little part here (I have hundreds of them):

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/restored-and-customized-pinball-artworks-showroom-thread-by-mikonos

Best regards

#1194 5 years ago

Nice work!

#1195 5 years ago

I checked pinball refurbs. wdennie and others, is it possible than pinball refurbs works with photos for their exterior pinball decals? I saw many differences, in decal frame, for example.

#1196 5 years ago

Assembled Right Backbox scan files!

"Pinball Magic Right Backbox Decal" (CAPCOM) in restoration process. By Zona Arcade & Mikonos
http://www.zonaarcade.com/fotos/capturas/Pinball%20Magic%20Right%20Backbox%20Decal.%20%20In%20restoration%20Mikonos1.jpg

Pinball Magic Right Backbox Decal.  In restoration Mikonos1.jpgPinball Magic Right Backbox Decal. In restoration Mikonos1.jpg

I take bigger screenshots and photos, click to enlarge images (and click again on display image mode if it is necessary) for avoid blur effect of pinside´s miniatures.

Regards

#1197 5 years ago

I have an extremely nice Pinball Magic for sale in case anyone is looking.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/65857

1 week later
#1198 5 years ago

"Pinball Magic Right Side Art Decal" (CAPCOM) in restoration process. By Zona Arcade & Mikonos
http://www.zonaarcade.com/fotos/capturas/Pinball%20Magic%20Right%20Side%20Art%20Decal.%20In%20restoration%20Mikonos1.jpg

Pinball Magic Right Side Art Decal. In restoration Mikonos1.jpgPinball Magic Right Side Art Decal. In restoration Mikonos1.jpg

I take bigger screenshots and photos, click to enlarge images (and click again on display image mode if it is necessary) for avoid blur effect of pinside´s miniatures.

Regards

#1199 5 years ago
Quoted from Mikonos:

"Pinball Magic Right Side Art Decal" (CAPCOM) in restoration process. By Zona Arcade & Mikonos
http://www.zonaarcade.com/fotos/capturas/Pinball%20Magic%20Right%20Side%20Art%20Decal.%20In%20restoration%20Mikonos1.jpg

Regards

So are these pics of the scans before you touch up the art?

#1200 5 years ago
Quoted from DMC:

So are these pics of the scans before you touch up the art?

No, are real scans at 600 dpi.These pictures represent the initial state. I stated to restored but it does not make sense to show something yet.

You can see all restoration process followed by me with other pinballs in my compilation thread here:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/restored-and-customized-pinball-artworks-showroom-thread-by-mikonos

Regards

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

7,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
San Martin, CA
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

8,100 (OBO)
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 10.00
Playfields
Mod Magic!

$ 69.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 209.00
There are 2,417 posts in this topic. You are on page 24 of 49.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-magic-club/page/24?hl=jreedie and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.