IMG_2571 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2570 (resized).jpeg
20240212_120942 (resized).jpg
color ball assembly (resized).png
image3(6) (resized).jpeg
image2(5) (resized).jpeg
IMG_1503 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1502 (resized).jpeg
There are 2,417 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 49.
#51 9 years ago

Does anyone know if you can buy the capcom decal for the apron? mine is a bit worse for wear and cannot seem to find a new one.

#52 9 years ago

OP, I found all of the observations you posted from the PinGame Journal article to be extremely interesting. I have a PM which is either a sample or a prototype. I have been trying to find info about the early history of the making of PM with very little success. My machine has a partially torn manufacturers label on the back which seems to only say MAGIC, the manufacturer CAPCOM and a very unusual serial number. There is no warning text silkscreened on the back of the backbox and the paint is all original. The eproms all say only "Magic" and a date; most of them are handwritten, one is printed. The lighting in the backbox is not the large printed circuit board, but instead is all individual wired sockets. The game also has a handwritten label on the inside of the coin door which reads "#5 prototype R.E. test" and the name "Wally". The game is in beautiful original condition and the playfield could only be described as pristine. The game plays great and is a blast, and the playfield lighting effects are unbelievably gorgeous, a true masterpiece.

I am wondering if the first thoughts Capcom had as to naming the game was simply MAGIC or what. Any light you or anyone else can shine onto this for me would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

#53 9 years ago
Quoted from dung:

Does anyone know if you can buy the capcom decal for the apron? mine is a bit worse for wear and cannot seem to find a new one.

You can. Try Ride the Bony Beast www.rtbb.com.au

http://www.rtbb.com.au/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=2005

Sadly the owner Greg passed away a month or so ago, however Nino has taken over the business and is doing a great job.

#54 9 years ago
Quoted from Mudflaps:

Let's see some pics! This game has always intrigued me. Would love to get one some day!

This is 100% colored incandescant bulbs in the backbox, GI and inserts. I've added 4 comet optmax bulbs - three in spotlights and one standalone. Can you see where I've put them?

Two yellows on the slings, a green behind the hat and a red hidden behind the ramp entrance. Makes a big difference.

image.jpgimage.jpg

#55 9 years ago

Double post

#56 9 years ago
Quoted from Jesterfunhouse:

Here are Two pinsiders enjoying the finished game. The owner LOVED Rock Custom pinball light show and now wants me to do his Judge Dredd with the same. If you have not worked with Chris before he is awesome to collaborate with. I have bought his stuff off the shelf and custom and loved everyone of them!
BTW the owner is in the red shirt and he will NEVER sell the machine so don't ask. Also BURNINGMAN from pinsider fame helped me deliver and he is in the white shirt.
Pinsiders.jpg (Click image to enlarge)

Can you tell me how you powered the purple led light strip under the backbox? Is it on all the time or tied in with something that flashes ? Thanks

#57 9 years ago
Quoted from DMC:

You can. Try Ride the Bony Beast http://www.rtbb.com.au
Sadly the owner Greg passed away a month or so ago, however Nino has taken over the business and is doing a great job.

Thank you sir, the website isn't pulling up, but that could be due to an office firewall so will try once I am home.

My game is working aside from the drop targets not resetting correctly. They pop back up, but some do not always stay up. I also need to update the roms as I am on version 1.03.

That said the motor for the stage is really loud. Is it that way for everyone? If not any suggestions on cleaning it or ways to silence it?

#58 9 years ago
Quoted from DMC:

Can you tell me how you powered the purple led light strip under the backbox? Is it on all the time or tied in with something that flashes ? Thanks

Sure be happy too!

The lighting under the backbox, in the shooter lane and glow underneath are all tied together on one mod that is wired to two connectors that "Piggy Back" off of the connectors on the circuit boards themselves. They are all three on constantly once you turn the machine on. This is how Chris sends it to you with instructions on which connectors you plug them into. IT is nice to note that if you ever want to "turn off" any of these you can disconnect them individually from his wiring harness that does not require you to unplug them at all from the circuit board.

There is also the interactive light show which ties into the flashers etc underneath and only comes on during game play and is cool because sometimes it is solid colors and other times it is mutiple colors. It is on a separate wiring but is also tied into the circuit board using the "piggyback" system. Again if connect to the circuit board but the wiring harness has a separate connector if you want to unplug it for someone who does not like all of the flashing.

#59 9 years ago
Quoted from DMC:

You can. Try Ride the Bony Beast http://www.rtbb.com.au

Nope that is the coin door which marco has. I need the one on the apron. They do have a number of parts I cannot get from marco though so thank you all the same.

#60 9 years ago
Quoted from dung:

Nope that is the coin door which marco has. I need the one on the apron. They do have a number of parts I cannot get from marco though so thank you all the same.

No worries, I just assumed they were the same but now see there is one that looks like the coin door one but with a border around it.

Pinball Spare Parts Australia - www.pinballspareparts.com.au stock Capcom as well but I don't know about those stickers.

#61 9 years ago

What about the LED OCD board for this, I wonder if Herg has any hopes of making a cable set compatible with Capcoms, or if it's even possible. Seems like this system, more so than any other he has made them for, requires it the most, but is of course the least produced.

#62 9 years ago

I love mine. LED's do not work and you totally spoil the lighting fading effects if you try to use them. can you use them? Sure, but you will take away a shitload of the ambiance that the game creates because of the way the GI's are handled. Plus some insert features are lost if you try and use LED's. Like Jinx has a progressive fade to the insert. The more faded it is, the less points you get for the side drain. Try to put LED's in there and you lose the effect totally. Not every game has to have LED's in it. Just like the stupid shaker thing. There are only about 4 or 5 games in existence that have any business even having a shaker. All the rest, is just fall under the category of, "how much shit can I pile into my game?".

#63 9 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

There are only about 4 or 5 games in existence that have any business even having a shaker. All the rest, is just fall under the category of, "how much shit can I pile into my game?".

Wow Neo, I agree with you for once, but all this stuff is really personal preference anyway, and I like supporting the idea that a big chunk of the appreciation of this hobby is the personal customization.

Colour dipped 44's and 555's, provided they are not the E or 47s, may have to be the best option. Still wondering about the OCD board though, as this machine LED'd, with the effects, would be sweet.

#64 9 years ago

I'll point out this post to Bryan Hansen (the guy who designed the game) when he gets in today. If you guys have any questions for him, fire away, and I'll try to get him to answer.

#65 9 years ago

I have been a pest to Herg and the OCD for this game. He did say the he has been slowly looking at this and working with someone on some OCD boards for this. Although if completed it would be costly due to the number of boards. I for one love LED's and think it brings the machines into the 21st century, as well as deduce the heat and keep things lasting longer. Although my Pinball magic is incandescent and is the only game in my collection that is. So it stands out like a dull yellow machine.

I for one would have NO problem paying $300 to $500 for the ability to LED this game. What does everyone else think. remember invisaglass is $300. Color DMD are $$, I don't see this extra cost for ocd boards for this machine and other capcoms a issue. But please chime in. If enough of us want it, I guess you never know what could happen if there is demand for it!

magicchiz

#66 9 years ago

I would love to one one again... Cat screech right lane drains,

#67 9 years ago

got one, enjoy it a lot, and sold it to make the turn
a very good pin for sure, heavy builded, great theme, music & light effect (no LED on that pin please - as said by Neo)

the only "prob" was the way rules were made : no random, always to be made in the same order, than could be boring in a way (but in fact its not)...
when you get the shots, killing Matra is not to difficult

#68 9 years ago
Quoted from Hogbog:

I'll point out this post to Bryan Hansen (the guy who designed the game) when he gets in today. If you guys have any questions for him, fire away, and I'll try to get him to answer.

Thanks Hogbog. You can start by passing on my thanks to Bryan for making such an awesome game that has brought me and others a lot of joy. The uniqueness of the pin and back story alone make it such a pleasure to own. I have a few questions.

Were the wireforms gold powdercoat or gold plate? Mine are gold powdercoat, but someone else on Pinside claims they were plated.

In my game which is an Italian re-import, at one point Magna speaks Italian. She is saying something followed by a count down from I think 10 to 1. The rest of the game is English. Does Bryan know anything about this?

The Pinball Magic flyer shows a machine with stainless steel armour and legs. The production machines were powdercoated black. What were Bryan's wishes for the trim? I've had mine chromed and its a perfect fit for the machine.

What's Bryan up to nowadays?

Cheers and thanks for bringing The Great Hansen to his fans.

#69 9 years ago

wireforms are plated like shadow.

Siderails and lockdown bar on the protos are stainless. Black powdercoat on legs, lockdown bar and siderails on production.

#70 9 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

wireforms are plated like Shadow.
Siderails and lockdown bar on the protos are stainless. Black powdercoat on legs, lockdown bar and siderails on production.

How do you tell which legs belong on a capcom? Mine are stainless. My game is noticeably taller than my BF so I am guessing they are williams legs?

#71 9 years ago

"The red rubber rings look cool. I wonder if they are more, less, or have about the same bounce and reaction to the balls as the mostly blacks one the game is usually outfitted with?"

As far as I can tell they have the same bounce and longevity as the normal ones. I saw no difference when testing the game. These are the standard Titan colored rings not the new competition ones. I am going to try those for the first time in my Addams this week when they arrive...

If you have not used Titan they ship really fast and have great customer service as far as my interaction.

#72 9 years ago

I will be joining this club today! Paying for my new Pinball Magic today. Not sure when I will be picking it up, but the seller sent some great photos Can't wait!

Chris

PM1.jpgPM1.jpg PM2.jpgPM2.jpg PM3.jpgPM3.jpg PM4.jpgPM4.jpg PM5.jpgPM5.jpg PM6.jpgPM6.jpg PM7.jpgPM7.jpg PM8.jpgPM8.jpg PM9.jpgPM9.jpg PM10.jpgPM10.jpg PM11.jpgPM11.jpg
#73 9 years ago
Quoted from SilverUnicorn:

I will be joining this club today! Paying for my new Pinball Magic today. Not sure when I will be picking it up, but the seller sent some great photos Can't wait!
Chris

Congrats Chris you are going to love it! I don't own one but this was the most challenging restore I have done and in the process made a new friend who is also a pinsider. It is a fun one!

#74 9 years ago

Congrats Chris you are going to love it! I don't own one but this was the most challenging restore I have done and in the process made a new friend who is also a pinsider. It is a fun one!

Cool!

Question for you if I may.......I removed the mylar on my Breakshot and Airborne with great success. Did you remove the mylar on the one you restored? Just wondering if PM had the same great factory finish that the others did.

Thanks!
Chris

#75 9 years ago

Cool!
Did you remove the mylar on the one you restored?

The only Mylar mine had was around the pop bumper, that came off easy with canned air

#76 9 years ago

Cool!
Question for you if I may.......I removed the mylar on my Breakshot and Airborne with great success. Did you remove the mylar on the one you restored? Just wondering if PM had the same great factory finish that the others did.
Thanks!
Chris

The original mylar was still there and covered the main playfield. I did not remove it at the customers request but it did have a few small snags in the mylar but not enough to warrant removing it. This one was in great shape to start with so it cleaned up very nice. I only replaced the slingshot plastics as the left one had a chip and I could only buy new ones in a pair. I still have the old ones other than the chip in the left one they are in good shape.

#77 9 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

The only Mylar mine had was around the pop bumper, that came off easy with canned air

Thanks. I had great results on Airborne and Breakshot. Mine has mylar on the main field as well.

The original mylar was still there and covered the main playfield. I did not remove it at the customers request but it did have a few small snags in the mylar but not enough to warrant removing it. This one was in great shape to start with so it cleaned up very nice. I only replaced the slingshot plastics as the left one had a chip and I could only buy new ones in a pair. I still have the old ones other than the chip in the left one they are in good shape.

Thanks for the reply! I will have to see how it looks in person.

Chris

#78 9 years ago

Thanks for the reply! I will have to see how it looks in person.
Chris

NP Chris-This was extremely challenging to tear down and rebuild so feel free to PM me if you want to collaborate when you are ready to shop it out. I can send you pics of the more difficult areas and what I found. Getting the ramp off is TRICKY!

#79 9 years ago

That would be great, thank you

Chris

#80 9 years ago

I did a total restoration on my Pinball Magic several years ago. I found a trashed game and put a NOS playfield and NOS plastics. I also repainted the cabinet. The rails and legs were trashed so I found some truck bed liner spray paint that matched perfectly.

Many weeks of work but I think it was worth it. This game has two of the coolest toys in pinball. Lots of other things were done. I put Williams flipper assemblies in the game because Capcom flipper parts are impossible to find. If anybody has a line on a decent coin door please let me know. Mine doesn't have any parts on the back side.

DSC02464.JPGDSC02464.JPG
This is the condition of the game when I found it, Look at the nice touchup near the flippers.
DSC02466.JPGDSC02466.JPG
DSC02465.JPGDSC02465.JPG
DSC02470.JPGDSC02470.JPG
cabinet2.jpgcabinet2.jpg
cabinet.jpgcabinet.jpg

painting2.jpgpainting2.jpg
So now the restoration begins. I used frisket to mask off the artwork so I could spray the purple.Painting.jpgPainting.jpg
DSC02962.JPGDSC02962.JPG

DSC02961.JPGDSC02961.JPG
The stippling effect was done by hand.

DSC02941.JPGDSC02941.JPG
The little boy by the flipper buttons was mostly gone, So I had hand paint from prints.

swaping.jpgswaping.jpg
Playfield swap

AFTER PICTURES

LeftSide.jpgLeftSide.jpgDSC03051.JPGDSC03051.JPGDSC03056.JPGDSC03056.JPGDSC03015.JPGDSC03015.JPG
Trunk.jpgTrunk.jpg
Repainted trunkDSC03043.JPGDSC03043.JPGDSC03042.JPGDSC03042.JPGDSC03048.JPGDSC03048.JPGDSC03049.JPGDSC03049.JPGDSC03050.JPGDSC03050.JPG

DSC03016.JPGDSC03016.JPG
DSC03044.JPGDSC03044.JPG
DSC03059.JPGDSC03059.JPG
DSC03058.JPGDSC03058.JPG
DSC02978.JPGDSC02978.JPG
DSC03062.JPGDSC03062.JPG

#81 9 years ago

Wow PappyBoyington, amazing!

Pinball Magic is a great game!

#82 9 years ago
Quoted from PappyBoyington:

I put Williams flipper assemblies in the game because Capcom flipper parts are impossible to find.

I am not sure I understand why people do this. I did some digging on RGP and found that DE coil stops with washers can work. Have also read that williams plungers are a perfect fit. Capcom flipper bushings and flippers are still available if you know where to look. The only thing i haven't researched is the flipper return spring.

#83 9 years ago
Quoted from dung:

I am not sure I understand why people do this. I did some digging on RGP and found that DE coil stops with washers can work. Have also read that williams plungers are a perfect fit. Capcom flipper bushings and flippers are still available if you know where to look. The only thing i haven't researched is the flipper return spring.

When you have nothing to start with then you would understand. Show me where to get a clamp shaft. Show me where to get a actuator assembly. Show me where to get a flipper assembly base. There are a few other parts needed and maybe you could find some other parts that may do ok but I wasn't looking to jerry rig my flippers.

Williams flippers do just fine and the parts are easily available. I know all the places to look and there wasn't anything. If you can find me all the parts then show me. I would love to be proven wrong here.

#84 9 years ago
Quoted from nerbflong:

Wow PappyBoyington, amazing!
Pinball Magic is a great game!

Thanks man. This game is never leaving my house. Lots of great memories working on it.

#85 9 years ago

Chris

Congrats and I hope you really enjoy it. Sounds like you're getting a very nice one.

#86 9 years ago

I did a total restoration on my Pinball Magic several years ago. I found a trashed game and put a NOS playfield and NOS plastics. I also repainted the cabinet. The rails and legs were trashed so I found some truck bed liner spray paint that matched perfectly.
Many weeks of work but I think it was worth it.

Very nice restore and looks like you put a lot of work with great results.

#87 9 years ago

Is there any place to find a trunk cover?

#88 9 years ago
Quoted from WesleyCowan:

Very nice restore and looks like you put a lot of work with great results.

Thanks Wesley. It was a labor of love.

#89 9 years ago

Many weeks of work but I think it was worth it. This game has two of the coolest toys in pinball. Lots of other things were done. I put Williams flipper assemblies in the game because Capcom flipper parts are impossible to find. If anybody has a line on a decent coin door please let me know. Mine doesn't have any parts on the back side.

FANTASTIC WORK!!!! The one I restored was in great shape to start with so it was really just a full detailed shop job. What you did was awesome to bring that back to life. Obviously you put a lot of time and heart into this. Don't worry about comments picking at tiny details its yours and you put a tremendous amount of work/heart/time into it. You should be praised for taking the time to make it as accurate and beautiful as possible and I wish more people would appreciate that. Congrats!!!

#90 9 years ago

When you have nothing to start with then you would understand. Show me where to get a clamp shaft. Show me where to get a actuator assembly. Show me where to get a flipper assembly base. There are a few other parts needed and maybe you could find some other parts that may do ok but I wasn't looking to jerry rig my flippers.
Williams flippers do just fine and the parts are easily available. I know all the places to look and there wasn't anything. If you can find me all the parts then show me. I would love to be proven wrong here.

Base is available, but the bigger question is why are you trying to piece together the entire flipper from scratch? Unless the machine has been cannibalized flipper rebuilds are much less intensive. Replacing the entire assembly because parts that don't need to be replaced aren't available is throwing the baby out with the bath water.

#91 9 years ago
Quoted from dung:

Base is available, but the bigger question is why are you trying to piece together the entire flipper from scratch? Unless the machine has been cannibalized flipper rebuilds are much less intensive. Replacing the entire assembly because parts that don't need to be replaced aren't available is throwing the baby out with the bath water.

THE BIGGER QUESTION is why you are so upset about this. If this really bothers you please start a thread about it. THE POSTER did an incredible job for what he had available for Capcom games. This is why I stop posting restoration details or pictures because no matter how much hard work or effort you put into it it just does not seem to ever be good enough for some people. They will ignore all the good and beauty and hard work and laser beam focus on one small detail that THEY would have done differently. Restoration on pinball machines is not an exact science and you do the best you can with the resources/money you have available. You have to make decisions and modifications along the way that are many times a personal preference to you, the owner of the machine, or the owner of the machine you are restoring. A crime has not been committed here he said he loves it and he is keeping the machine. IT LOOKS INCREDIBLE and he should be praised for bringing a trashed machine back to life.

#92 9 years ago
Quoted from Hogbog:

Thank you for this! Could you please refer to my observations and questions about my machine in my previous post (#52) in this thread? Thank you again.

#93 9 years ago

THE BIGGER QUESTION

The only one who seems upset is you.

PappyBoyington has a valid view, but this is a forum. There are multiple options as to how to rebuild worn Capcom flippers and it is very valid to discuss these in a thread dedicated to a Capcom game. Just knowing what is and is not available is valuable for anyone reading this. The more of these games that can be brought back the better.

#94 9 years ago
Quoted from dung:

The only one who seems upset is you.
PappyBoyington has a valid view, but this is a forum. There are multiple options as to how to rebuild worn Capcom flippers and it is very valid to discuss these in a thread dedicated to a Capcom game. Just knowing what is and is not available is valuable for anyone reading this. The more of these games that can be brought back the better.

My point is it would be more valuable if you had posted a link to where he can obtain the parts or some step by step or pictures or details of what you did to over come this problem. My issue is not with you it is how many times people post pictures or details of work they are proud of and are immediately critiqued with no helpful information or even positive feedback. All I saw in your post was criticism of what he did to his own personal machine and when he asked you to show him where he could get parts you gave him nothing but more criticism. He did bring this game back to life and you are correct in that.

#95 9 years ago
Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

Is there any place to find a trunk cover?

I have one designed, it's been forever. I just need to get it fit again. I hold my head in shame for not finishing it. Someday.

#96 9 years ago

All I saw in your post was criticism of what he did to his own personal machine and when he asked you to show him where he could get parts you gave him nothing but more criticism.

Reread his post. He wanted an all or nothing solution. No substituting parts. His view is that you either use originals for everything or you gut it and replace with WPC. There was no point in listing. So, to that end stop trying to play White Knight and lets get back on topic.

#97 9 years ago
Quoted from dung:

Reread his post. He wanted an all or nothing solution. No substituting parts. His view is that you either use originals for everything or you gut it and replace with WPC. There was no point in listing. So, to that end stop trying to play White Knight and lets get back on topic.

ON Topic- You actually did raise a very valid point about flippers and I for one would love to see some information on using "DE" parts that you have researched or any links/details to Capcom flipper parts that you said are readily available. Please post these things as they WOULD be beneficial to all Capcom and PM owners.

I don't mind "constructive" criticism I think it is VERY important to a forum. I just saw very little substance in your post that would benefit anyone. I actually think you have a valid point and that you have a lot to offer and could really give some good and encouraging feedback on the flipper rebuild process but that is not what I saw.

#98 9 years ago

Per RGP From 2011

A HUGE thank you to Nancy at Marco. Customer service there can't be beat and here's why. After calling several other places I got ahold of Nancy and she started thinking that another plunger/link combo might work. She went and grabbed one made for a Medieval Madness. We measured both and confirmed they would be just about spot on so I went ahead and orderd.

Package just showed up and I put it side by side with the Capcom part and the link is a match measurement wise and the plunger is just a hair longer. I popped it in and fired it up and finally got my first game of Pinball Magic in with both flippers working perfect!

I ordered two to get them both the same but honestly, there's no noticeable difference right now between the two. Both seem to raise the same distance.

So for all those needing to replace worn Capcom plunger/links, checkout A-22020 at Marco!!!!!

http://www.marcospecialties.com/product.asp?ic=A-22020

Original Coil Stops for Flippers: http://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/A-00378-1

Was wrong the replacement is to use a Williams coil stop with washers. See here: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/capcom-flipper-coil-stop

Cannot Access any of the australian parts sites from work, but flipper bats and bushings were available on RTTB. Also have seen posts about using someone else's EOS switches in place of capcom. All in all the only thing I have not looked seen albeit have not looked for is the return spring.

#99 9 years ago

My point is it would be more valuable if you had posted a link to where he can obtain the parts or some step by step or pictures or details of what you did to over come this problem. My issue is not with you it is how many times people post pictures or details of work they are proud of and are immediately critiqued with no helpful information or even positive feedback. All I saw in your post was criticism of what he did to his own personal machine and when he asked you to show him where he could get parts you gave him nothing but more criticism. He did bring this game back to life and you are correct in that.

It seems a lot of you people are looking for Pinball Magic parts. I might be able to help some of you as I have some original parts from Capcom. I would just need to know what parts you need and I could check to see if I have them.

#100 9 years ago
Quoted from dung:

Per RGP From 2011

Original Coil Stops for Flippers: http://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/A-00378-1
Was wrong the replacement is to use a Williams coil stop with washers. See here: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/capcom-flipper-coil-stop
Cannot Access any of the australian parts sites from work, but flipper bats and bushings were available on RTTB. Also have seen posts about using someone else's EOS switches in place of capcom. All in all the only thing I have not looked seen albeit have not looked for is the return spring.

Great Research. Thanks for posting this!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 209.00
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 10.00
Playfields
Mod Magic!

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

7,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
San Martin, CA
8,100 (OBO)
$ 69.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

There are 2,417 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 49.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-magic-club/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.