Soft launch: Pinball Magazine No. 4 can now be ordered from the Pinball Magazine webshop. Package deals with other products will follow in about 2 weeks. As mentioned in a different post below: as a temporary solution for not having package deals available that include PM04, when ordering combinations of magazine/book products the difference will be refunded once the package deals are added to the webshop.
PM04 cover final (resized).jpg
Pinball Magazine No. 4 contents:
- 200+ glossy full color pages (it’s more like a book...)
- Special: pinball designer Mark Ritchie discusses his entire career at Williams Pinball, Capcom and beyond, in a 100+ page article including game designs such as Thunderball, Firepower II, Sorcerer, Big Guns, Taxi, Fish Tales, Indiana Jones, Kingpin and more. Contribution by others about Mark Ritchie include Eugene Jarvis, George Petro, Steve Ritchie, Chris Granner and others, all revealing great insights in working with Mark Ritchie.
- Dutch Pinball owners Barry Driessen and Jaap Nauta discuss the making of The Big Lebowski in a 17-page interview.
- Pinball animation artist Jean-Paul de Win discusses his work for Jersey Jack Pinball (The Hobbit, Dialed In!), Dutch Pinball (The Big Lebowski), Silver Castle Pinball (Timeshock) and more.
- Showtime: Ed vanderVeen discusses the very successful Texas Pinball Festival.
- Dan Ferguson discusses the Lone Star Pinball Museum in Hockley, Texas.
- Jeff Frick discusses collecting prewar pinball machines.
- A triple interview on Dallas makerspace's VECTOR Committee where some great pinball restorations take place.
- Essential Website: the Internet Pinball Database, interview with manager Jay Stafford
- Store: Pinball Universe's new approach to bringing pinball to the people
- Artist Lippy discusses the first issue of Binge Trigger
- and much more
With the page-count being similar to Pinball magazine No. 3, issue 4 is priced at the same price as issue 3: 17,50 euro + shipping costs.
For more (ordering) info please visit www.pinball-magazine.com/shop/
Please note that the magazine is currently being printed and the first orders will be mailed out once the magazine is in stock, which should be the last week of November 2016.