Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 87 posts
  • 27 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by MrBally
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0097 (resized).jpg
    IMG_0095 (resized).jpg
    Squalus (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpeg
    IMG_2925 (resized).jpg
    IMG_2924 (resized).jpg
    IMG_2908 (resized).jpg
    IMG_2933 (resized).jpg
    IMG_2889 (resized).jpg
    Intercooler (resized).jpg
    IMG_2898 (resized).JPG
    IMG_2897 (resized).JPG
    D26716B9-9B8C-4332-812F-79E9846393D9 (resized).jpeg
    43FF411F-846D-48CD-B2B9-D9E830892AC3 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_20181019_180659392 (resized).jpg
    1539996883940508481192 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider zermeno68.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#48 5 years ago

Hell yeah!! Glad to see the pins are configured like they were earlier this year.... is the Arcade section also open in the other room??

That was pretty empty when the photo was taken.. was that right when they opened today?? I imagine tomorrow and Sunday a Larger crowed will come.... like myself!

#68 5 years ago
    Quoted from mcbPalisade:

Thanks to all the people who worked hard to make this event a success.

I agree and just makes me sad these events is only 4 times out of the year for 2019 Gotta attend.
    Special thanks to the Tech team. They were constantly working to keep the machines working. I was happy to play A LOT of the EM machines... My favorite was Abra-Ca-Dabra. Thinking about buying that one.

Quoted from mcbPalisade:

Big Bang Bar. I thought that machine would have the longest lines of all.

I was happy this was not true. I got to play this a lot along with #total-nuclear-annihilation . I went to Arcade Expo and its much busier during that time. This event felt just right amount of people from a player's perspective (not business perspective).

Oh, did people play Stern's Obitor?? This was my frist time playing it since I have been researching unique pinball machines. I still get a trip thinking about the ball traversing the playfield in my head.

Totally agree that the lines were light. I did not mind that majority of the new pinball machines were taken, there were plenty of 50,60,70,80's machines open. Lets not forget the roaring 90's pinball machines!!!

I will be a repeated flyer to this place. Were I live, there is only two pinball machines in public. Thankfully, I just bought a NIB MET PREMIUM to keep me busy.

Keep it GOING Museum of Pinball!!! Great Job! The burgers were yummy too!!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider zermeno68.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-madness-at-the-museum-of-pinball-on-october-19-21?tu=zermeno68 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.