(Topic ID: 252976)

Pinball Madness at Museum of Pinball, Banning, CA 10/18-10/20

By girloveswaffles

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1687 (resized).jpg
    IMG_1686 (resized).jpg
    IMG_1685 (resized).jpg
    IMG_1684 (resized).jpg
    IMG_1680 (resized).jpg
    IMG_1677 (resized).jpg
    IMG_1675 (resized).jpg
    IMG_1676 (resized).jpg
    54935de955d1450c9ebf0125f540a4091e35406.pjpg (resized).jpeg
    #2 4 years ago

The $20 unlimited play nights with food and entertainment look awesome. Does anyone have any pinball inspired Halloween costume ideas for the contest they are having?

#3 4 years ago
    Quoted from leomatthewadams:

The $20 unlimited play nights with food and entertainment look awesome. Does anyone have any pinball inspired Halloween costume ideas for the contest they are having?

I don't, but Ralph Krandem did:
    54935de955d1450c9ebf0125f540a4091e35406.pjpg (resized).jpeg54935de955d1450c9ebf0125f540a4091e35406.pjpg (resized).jpeg

#5 4 years ago

Anyone looking to do any wheeling and dealing at the show? I would be interested in a cheap EM if anyone is looking to sell and wants to bring it with them.

#6 4 years ago

I will be there, techin' games as usual.

#7 4 years ago

If it didn't overlap with PRGE I'd come, but if I have to choose, I'll go to the much closer one.

#8 4 years ago

Fresh out of the box:IMG_1675 (resized).jpgIMG_1675 (resized).jpgIMG_1676 (resized).jpgIMG_1676 (resized).jpg

#9 4 years ago

More Goodies:IMG_1677 (resized).jpgIMG_1677 (resized).jpgIMG_1680 (resized).jpgIMG_1680 (resized).jpgIMG_1684 (resized).jpgIMG_1684 (resized).jpgIMG_1685 (resized).jpgIMG_1685 (resized).jpgIMG_1686 (resized).jpgIMG_1686 (resized).jpg

IMG_1687 (resized).jpgIMG_1687 (resized).jpg
    #10 4 years ago
    Quoted from uncivil_engineer:

I will be there, techin' games as usual.

Wish I was doing my usual "red-shirting" there this time but I have upcoming surgery and have to take things easy before then (as well as after)

#11 4 years ago
    Quoted from SonicZone:

Wish I was doing my usual "red-shirting" there this time but I have upcoming surgery and have to take things easy before then (as well as after)

Take care of yourself first, an maybe you'll be ready to help out at a later date when you've recovered.
    Ther'll be other opportunities and events to tech at. Are you going to be able to attend at all though?

#12 4 years ago
    Quoted from girloveswaffles:

Take care of yourself first, an maybe you'll be ready to help out at a later date when you've recovered.
    Ther'll be other opportunities and events to tech at. Are you going to be able to attend at all though?

Unfortunately no. I'm having a laparoscopic hernia repair - not really major - but right now moderate amounts of walking do aggravate it and the surgeon wants me to avoid that as much as possible until my surgery date (10/23). I also can't play pinball in my usual aggressive/focused manner without it bulging on me. Good news is I have no pain or pinching sensations, only minor discomfort at the worst.

Not fretting over this. I'm sure I'll be fine; surgeon thinks I'll recover quickly if I don't make it worse beforehand. Needless to say that's my priority right now.

#13 4 years ago

Bump: So is anyone else attending, teching or volunteering?

#14 4 years ago

I’ll be doing both

#15 4 years ago

Getting ready to book my trip for INDISC. This location looks great. Can’t wait.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-madness-at-museum-of-pinball-banning-ca-10-18-10-20?hl=hodgesm0 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.