New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 92490)

pinball machines vs. gaming consoles

By ad356

6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 54 posts
  • 37 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by Stones
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

There are 54 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
    #1 6 years ago

this is kind of on topic. i just want to say im DONE with consoles and i mean DONE. i will no longer purchase a sony or microsoft gaming product. first of all the content really isnt that great, how many times can you rehash call of duty?? beyond that as an investment they really are terrible. i can buy a pinball machine, play it for as long as i want and sell it in the future for what i payed for it or more so long as i maintain it. i bought an xbox 360 4 years ago, i called gamestop today because i wanted to get as much as i can out of the stupid thing. they told me it was only worth $40-$50 in "trade in" credits. i dont want trade in credits, i wanted cash to help fund some LED's in some of my pins and i was hoping i would at least get $75-$100. you mean to tell me this thing lost 80%+ of its value in 4 years. think i will ever buy a console ever again... think again. pinball is a much better investment and while the machines cost more to buy up front they are cheaper in the long run as you can get nearly all of your money back and maybe even might make a profit. consoles are a loose, loose, loose. if the buying public ever figures this out and turns to pinball machines as I did they are done. real life, tangible pinball machines are a much, much better investment. consoles suck

#2 6 years ago

It's apples to oranges.

#3 6 years ago

Why does having fun have to be an investment? Why can't you just buy a console game and have fun with it? Play it for a month and sell it on ebay for $10 less than you paid for it. Don't you have a job? Are you that worried about money? Everyone knows that this is how it's been for decades now with console games. As soon as you drive the car off the lot it instantly depreciates in value significantly.

Pinballs vs gaming consoles makes no sense at all. They are completely different. You just sound really angry that your games lose their value since they are so mass produced. You can be officially done with console gaming forever, meanwhile I'll be playing PC, console and pinball games for the rest of my life. Have fun!

#4 6 years ago
    Quoted from ad356:

i can buy a pinball machine, play it for as long as i want and sell it in the future for what i payed for it or more so long as i maintain it.

I disagree. Pinball machines have only seen rapid appreciation in the past few years. Everything goes in cycles. Sure, we are in a pinball resurgence now, but there's no guarantee it will continue. In fact, many in the pinball community believe a huge 'correction' to the market is coming soon. Bottom line, unless you're running a business, pinball should NOT be considered an investment.

#5 6 years ago

I think I will move this to buying advice.
    BTW, pins have only really started gaining in value in the last 5 years or so. That trend won't continue forever. But, even when they don't, they are better than gaming consoles.

#6 6 years ago

I at least agree that this country needs to put down the console gaming for a bit and get off the couch to go enjoy a social form of entertainment such as pinball, support your local arcade!

#7 6 years ago

Total Xbox 360 units sold to date (worldwide) is 80 million. If 80 million pinball machines had been made, they'd be $10 too.
    Then again, save your xbox about 30 years; have you seen what Nintendo 'game & watches' go for nowadays?

#8 6 years ago

I don't know why I even bought a PS4? I never play it unless its Pinball Arcade which is totally awesome on PS4!

#9 6 years ago

i still have my PC. i never really played the 360 that much anyways. i bought it to play forza and i will say that was excellent. halo was OK. on the pc i always like the company of heroes. i wont be buying a next generation anything. i have more fun with my pinball machines anyways. consoles are just the chinese ripping us off. now, if only i still had that original Nintendo from 1985, that would be worth something.

as far as money i guess you guys dont know what i tight-wad i am, lol. my cars lol. i would never waste my money on a new car. 20k for a chevy cruze that rapidly looses value. i have a 1996 pontiac bonneville, a 1991 cavalier convertible, and a 2000 grand prix gtp. the gtp was the most expensive car i own at $3,500. the bonneville and the cavalier were both less then 2 grand and both of them came from florida, they might be old but no rust. they have both been payed for for several years.

of course i have a job i make $18.50 per hour. i also have a mortgage, a child, food, a wife that's been out of work, credit card bill, car insurance, ect ect. i like to have fun but i also like to get money back out of what i bought when im done with it... i have fun with my pins and i can get my money out of them when im done with them. i think thats awesome then someone else gets to do the same thing. gee i just think buying a new star trek pin might not be such a bad investment after all, lol.

#10 6 years ago

The money that you'll put into your pins is far more than the money you'll lose in depreciation on your console. Not saying that's a bad thing, just saying. Consoles generally don't need maintenance/upgrades.

I guess you could consider buying a game an upgrade...

#11 6 years ago

i just snagged a ps4 last weekend, pinball arcade is way more responsive on the 4 than the 3.

#12 6 years ago
    Quoted from calvin12:

i just snagged a ps4 last weekend, pinball arcade is way more responsive on the 4 than the 3.

Its actually quite enjoyable on PS4

#13 6 years ago

You're crazy. The xbox 360 is awesome. For as much money as I stuck in games and the system, I bet I am average paying 5 cents per hour for entertainment. Who cares if they rehash call of duty? It is about team up with friend online and getting a K/D ratio of 1.7 while wiping the floor with 8 year olds.

#14 6 years ago

i always liked pinball arcade on the PC but honestly i dont really play it too much now that i have real pins. why play something on computer if i have real machines to play. i really only play pinball arcade to see what pins are out there and what i might possibly want to buy. its a try before you buy experience i think, an education if you will.

i wonder what make you guys think there is going to be a "market correction". perhaps some of the really expensive pins will loose SOME money but i dont see the whole market tanking. i have gone to the locally pool hall where they have 6 machines and i have seen teenagers playing them. the game has survived several ups and downs, i would speculate that its not going anywhere. there are companies currently making state of the art games, extremely high quality, high tech and fun to play. that's what gets people started, they play wizard of oz or star trek on location and decide to buy an older pin because that's what they can afford.

if the economy gets really really bad, great depression style nothing will be worth anything anymore because money will no longer have any value. otherwise i think its a fairly safe to say the value of the average $1-3K pin is not going to tank. i just dont think games like attack from mars, mid-evil madness or catcus canyon are going to be able to maintain $10k values. i just dont think a pinball machine is worth that kind of money, i dont think those games will maintain that value (in my opinion). i could be wrong, in way i do wish those games would come down as i would buy an attack from mars in a minute if it was more affordable.

i do think the resurgence of pinball is partially due to the fact that people are sick and tired of call of duty and other repeat titles with excessive violence. i have a 3 year old son and i dont want that nonsense in my house. pinball on the other hand is a game that requires great skill to play well and does not involve any violence. i think people are looking for better entertainment then what is offered in modern video games and TV (i literally watch NO TV... i watch SOME netflix)

#15 6 years ago

i dont need or want animated violence i read about it, i see it on the news i dont want to act it out.

#16 6 years ago
    Quoted from ad356:

i always liked pinball arcade on the PC but honestly i dont really play it too much now that i have real pins. why play something on computer if i have real machines to play. i really only play pinball arcade to see what pins are out there and what i might possibly want to buy. its a try before you buy experience i think, an education if you will.
    i wonder what make you guys think there is going to be a "market correction". perhaps some of the really expensive pins will loose SOME money but i dont see the whole market tanking. i have gone to the locally pool hall where they have 6 machines and i have seen teenagers playing them. the game has survived several ups and downs, i would speculate that its not going anywhere. there are companies currently making state of the art games, extremely high quality, high tech and fun to play. that's what gets people started, they play wizard of oz or Star Trek on location and decide to buy an older pin because that's what they can afford.
    if the economy gets really really bad, great depression style nothing will be worth anything anymore because money will no longer have any value. otherwise i think its a fairly safe to say the value of the average $1-3K pin is not going to tank. i just dont think games like Attack from Mars, mid-evil madness or catcus canyon are going to be able to maintain $10k values. i just dont think a pinball machine is worth that kind of money, i dont think those games will maintain that value (in my opinion). i could be wrong, in way i do wish those games would come down as i would buy an Attack from Mars in a minute if it was more affordable.
    i do think the resurgence of pinball is partially due to the fact that people are sick and tired of call of duty and other repeat titles with excessive violence. i have a 3 year old son and i dont want that nonsense in my house. pinball on the other hand is a game that requires great skill to play well and does not involve any violence. i think people are looking for better entertainment then what is offered in modern video games and TV (i literally watch NO TV... i watch SOME netflix)

70 years of pinball history that showed 99.9% pins going down in value over time, this was the rule until 5 years ago.

#17 6 years ago
    Quoted from ad356:

pinball is a much better investment and while the machines cost more to buy up front they are cheaper in the long run as you can get nearly all of your money back and maybe even might make a profit. consoles are a loose, loose, loose. if the buying public ever figures this out and turns to pinball machines as I did they are done. real life, tangible pinball machines are a much, much better investment. consoles suck

Consoles aren't loose, they are TIGHT!

But seriously, if you are buying pinball machines because of their investment, you're going to get screwed when the next downswing happens. This isn't a "collectible" market, although it has definite elements of it, especially over the past few years. Consoles, at least not new ones, are also not a pure collectible market, although there are elements of it.

If you ask me what has a better chance of reselling in 10 years for the same price you pay for it today, a NIB Stern pinball or a NES with 10 games, I would pick the NES every time. It is only the last few years that people have gotten anywhere close to what they put into games out of them when they were sold, and who knows how long it will last.

If you are investing, I would strongly suggest stock. There is a MUCH better ROI there. If you are wanting something to be collectible, I'd suggest looking to "mature" markets, old baseball cards come to mind, as they are very established and demand stays there. If you are looking to have fun, pinball OR consoles are both fair picks to have. But not as an investment.

#18 6 years ago

You want a good ROI invest in Cocaine.

#19 6 years ago

Owning pinball machines are a luxury while console gaming is relevant entertainment most people can afford and enjoy. Just like why most people drive a Toyota or Ford and not a Lamborghini.

It really is Apples and Oranges. They both have their place and I love each of them~

#20 6 years ago
    Quoted from Pugsley:

You want a good ROI invest in Cocaine.

$5 bucks in TJ

But then again what isn't in Tijuana.

#21 6 years ago

I've been a PC gamer for over 15 years. Pinball...offers something a little different.

There is certainly a cost difference between digital gaming and owning a pinball machine. However, at least with a pinball machine, you can get some money back when you tire of your machine.

That's because the overall concept doesn't change all that much. A ball, flippers, some flashy lights, and doohickeys on a playfield. Digital gaming, since it relies on hardware horsepower and developing software, is basically replaced by something new on the market every 6 months and does not age well. A 30-year old pinball machine, on the other hand, still plays fine.

However--it's tough to call a gaming hobby an "investment". Hobby, yes, but you really have to be in the top tier or do a lot of volume to actually get ahead.

#22 6 years ago
    Quoted from ForceFlow:

Digital gaming, since it relies on hardware horsepower and developing software, is basically replaced by something new on the market every 6 months and does not age well. A 30-year old pinball machine, on the other hand, still plays fine.

I disagree with this. Donkey Kong and Robotron I both consider masterpieces of the video game form and are both over 30 years old. It really depends on the specific game. At the end of the day great gameplay and unique style will keep people coming back to any old game, regardless of the tech behind it.

#23 6 years ago

Doesn't the argument about getting your money back when selling only work if you never keep any machines? Say you have 3 and cycle them in and out regularly. You still have the cost of 3 machines put in, unless you sell them all.

I still put value on playing the machine, though. If you sell one at a loss after having seceral years of fun with it, wasnt the fun worth something? Same with a console but on a smaller monetary scale. I love pinball but console gaming is much cheaper. That said, if I was purely looking for the most hours of entertainment per dollar, all I'd ever do is read books from the library.

#24 6 years ago

sure there are classic video games but the content was better back then which is what draws people to it i think. sonic and mario didnt walk around with an RPG blowing peoples brains all over the place. i think there is far too much violence in video games and somewhat difficult to find good games that dont fit that mold. our society is mess up bad. pinball is pure it does not involve any type of violence, it can be fast moving, and very difficult to master.

i understand the concept of never really getting your money back if you sell and then buy more pins, i get that. however in the event of a loss of your job you can sell your pins to put food on your table. pins offer some security that consoles NEVER will. A used console and games cost quite a bit of money BUT are completely worthless as a source of income in an emergency. pins are not that way, when things are going well and your working steady you spend money on them, thats the hobby. As long as things continue normally then you just enjoy them. if things fall apart its "money in the bank" so to speak. thats the big difference for me, knowing that if i had a money emergency i could sell them if i had to.

#25 6 years ago

by the way i actuallyy do like some of the older video games. i have been known to download the emulators, play some sonic the headhog, mario, 1942, bubble bobble. sure i have my favorites, i just dont have any need to act out violence, AND i think that getting roughly 10% of what i paid for my xbox 360 4 years ago is a joke. 10%?? i might as well run the thing over with my farmall cub tractor, and that was store credit only. im not interested in buying anything from gamestop i wanted some extra cash to spend on LED's. its not even worth the gas or the time to drive there.

#26 6 years ago

PC gaming is about 5 years ahead of consoles and you don't need a crazy expensive machine to beat a console. Any computer with a half decent video card is better than a console. The only thing that I like about consoles are sports games.

Bang for your buck, video games beats the hell out of pinball. Pinball is something else but you could have a ridiculous setup for the cost of a couple pins. But pinball is different.

#27 6 years ago

Need both, always have and always will. with LCD in the back box they could now put the two together in a great way. I really like the new Pinball FX2 especially the StarWars tables, but would love more video modes as LCD becomes common place in pinball machines.

#28 6 years ago

They are very different and both fun in their own way. I love pinball, but consoles will be around for a long time.

#29 6 years ago

Pinball is king. But console gaming is great as well .

The super hero tables I played with Pinball FX2 actually lead me to get interested in STERN's Super Hero theme pins. Which lead to my purchase of X-Men L.E. and Avengers L.E . In 2011 SONY PS3 released 'Little Big Planet 2" Is game is amazing as you progress through the game you collect objects that you can use in create mode. The game provides you with basic to advanced logic to create your own playable levels. the sky is the limit with a game like Little Big Planet. I created over 30 levels and one of them was a pinball machine.

#30 6 years ago

If you can only pick one, pc/console game beats out pinball purely because of the number of games and variety it offers. People are pumping out hundreds of games a year + there are 1000's of older games that are awesome that you can go play, whereas pinball there's only like 3 new games a year. Much easier to play with your friends on a console/pc. Pinball is a good change up, but it will never top consoles due to lack of new game options.

#31 6 years ago

Company of Heroes was awesome.

#32 6 years ago
    Quoted from StrangelovePhD:

PC gaming is about 5 years ahead of consoles and you don't need a crazy expensive machine to beat a console. Any computer with a half decent video card is better than a console. The only thing that I like about consoles are sports games.
    Bang for your buck, video games beats the hell out of pinball. Pinball is something else but you could have a ridiculous setup for the cost of a couple pins. But pinball is different.

Heck, these days you can set up an HTPC in your living room, install some Steam games, hook up a controller, and you're ready to roll. No need for a pricey dedicated box with a monthly membership fee with pricey games.

#33 6 years ago

I hooked up my SNES and have enjoyed going back and playing. I think I'm done too with consoles now. I have been doing more computer gaming now with Battlefield 4, DayZ, League of Legends, and others. Once Oculus comes out I think that will be an instant buy.

#34 6 years ago

Don't trade it for store credit sell it on Craigslist or something you would probably get more for it..

#35 6 years ago

Whether it be consoles or pinball, I have never EVER seen either as an investment.

To me, that is looking through the wrong glass.

#36 6 years ago

About the only game I typically play on consoles are racing games or GTA. However, if oculus rift, or sony's VR helmet, or whatever peripheral that becomes the next input device gets some good gaming support, I'm in

#37 6 years ago

If you want the best return on your investment, you should sell your pins and pay off your credit card bills. Unless you have all cards that are 0% you are paying what 14-20%? Paying all of those off and saving by not paying interest will get you a much bigger return than any pin.

#38 6 years ago

How about play what you like, don't play what you don't like? Seems simple enough.

I like pinball, arcade games and console games, so I play them.

#39 6 years ago
    Quoted from ad356:

pins offer some security that consoles NEVER will. A used console and games cost quite a bit of money BUT are completely worthless as a source of income in an emergency. pins are not that way, when things are going well and your working steady you spend money on them, thats the hobby. As long as things continue normally then you just enjoy them. if things fall apart its "money in the bank" so to speak. thats the big difference for me, knowing that if i had a money emergency i could sell them if i had to.

If I needed to sell something and quick, I'm 100% certain that I could get the same price as I paid for 99% of my Super NES collection as I did when I bought it a couple years ago. In 5 years, I bet I'll still be able to get the same amount.

In 5 years, I bet that I will have lost a bunch of money on my NIB Metallica Pro compared to what I paid when I opened it.

In 5 years, my brand new car will have depreciated. In 5 years, the person I know who owns an Excalibur, unless something happens his will have appreciated.

Brand new consoles are a completely, totally different market. It's silly for you to compare them. It just is.

Quoted from ad356:

i think that getting roughly 10% of what i paid for my xbox 360 4 years ago is a joke. 10%?? i might as well run the thing over with my farmall cub tractor, and that was store credit only. im not interested in buying anything from gamestop i wanted some extra cash to spend on LED's. its not even worth the gas or the time to drive there.

Considering that the Xbox 360 was released at a $400 price point 9 years ago, $50 for it would still be worth more than 10%. The SKUs from 4 years ago on the 360 were actually $299 or $199, so you actually retained about 20% value, which really isn't that bad for what is essentially a consumable commodity.

Hey, look - I get that you want to whine about losing money on something, and that you're disappointed that 4 years after you bought it, no one wants to pay you $500 for your console, but that's the real world and the normal lifespan of consumables, which is definitely what the 360 is while it is being made. If you want your video game market to be stable, invest in just about anything 10 years old or older and it's a pretty amazingly stable market that has increased a slight bit - because it is now a true collectible market. If you are buying entertainment stuff to invest however, I'd strongly suggest coming up with a different avenue and quickly. 10ish years ago when your Xbox 360 cost $400, you could have bought a NIB Austin Powers, opened it up, and then sold it a year later for about $1500.

The pinball market is an odd cross between collectible and consumable, and there is nothing overly stable about it. Ask anyone with a $15k MM about it. I bet they would have liked to have lost $100 on an Xbox 360 if they bought their MM just for an investment. If they bought it for fun though, I'm sure they are still happy with it.

I'll say it for the millionth time, if all of my pins are worth $10 tomorrow, it doesn't bother me because they are still just as fun to me. Hell, if all of my entertainment collection is worth that, it's still fine by me. Buy to enjoy, not to speculate unless you want to get burned.

#40 6 years ago

Pinballs
    are more fun

#41 6 years ago
    Quoted from Sgtmax:

Don't trade it for store credit sell it on Craigslist or something you would probably get more for it..

This. You'll rarely get from Gamestop or another retailer anything close to what you could get just selling it on Craigslist or even eBay (which makes sense -- they need to resell your stuff to someone else at a profit and have serious overhead to cover). Of course you'll have the hassle of coordinating with a buyer, and will face competition from the 1000s of other people trying to sell their XBox 360 and PS3 setups to upgrade to the new consoles. But you should come out with a bit more money (and in cash, not store credit) this way.

#42 6 years ago

I used to be a 3-4 hour a day guy on xbox. Even brought it on the road with me for work. I went cold turkey after bioshock infinite and havent looked back. I agree, same old same, and the graphics are not that great. I want CGI Avatar movie type graphics. Not impressed, not at all.

Although, if the new NHL is any good or if they release a sweet new gears of war sequel.....crap. lol. flip flopper.

Seriously though, I wouldnt even consider an xbox one for the price it goes for. MAYBE at $300 or less. Maybe. Still though, would need to come out with the games I like and not rape me for add on content the whole time.

#43 6 years ago
    Quoted from ad356:

beyond that as an investment they really are terrible. i can buy a pinball machine, play it for as long as i want and sell it in the future for what i payed for it or more so long as i maintain it.

For now. They are not investments... Treat them as such and eventually you will get burned.

#45 6 years ago
    Quoted from ad356:

pins offer some security that consoles NEVER will. A used console and games cost quite a bit of money BUT are completely worthless as a source of income in an emergency. pins are not that way, when things are going well and your working steady you spend money on them, thats the hobby. As long as things continue normally then you just enjoy them. if things fall apart its "money in the bank" so to speak. thats the big difference for me, knowing that if i had a money emergency i could sell them if i had to.

If I needed to sell something and quick, I'm 100% certain that I could get the same price as I paid for 99% of my Super NES collection as I did when I bought it a couple years ago. In 5 years, I bet I'll still be able to get the same amount.

In 5 years, I bet that I will have lost a bunch of money on my NIB Metallica Pro compared to what I paid when I opened it.

In 5 years, my brand new car will have depreciated. In 5 years, the person I know who owns an Excalibur, unless something happens his will have appreciated.

Brand new consoles are a completely, totally different market. It's silly for you to compare them. It just is.

Quoted from ad356:

i think that getting roughly 10% of what i paid for my xbox 360 4 years ago is a joke. 10%?? i might as well run the thing over with my farmall cub tractor, and that was store credit only. im not interested in buying anything from gamestop i wanted some extra cash to spend on LED's. its not even worth the gas or the time to drive there.

Considering that the Xbox 360 was released at a $400 price point 9 years ago, $50 for it would still be worth more than 10%. The SKUs from 4 years ago on the 360 were actually $299 or $199, so you actually retained about 20% value, which really isn't that bad for what is essentially a consumable commodity.

Hey, look - I get that you want to whine about losing money on something, and that you're disappointed that 4 years after you bought it, no one wants to pay you $500 for your console, but that's the real world and the normal lifespan of consumables, which is definitely what the 360 is while it is being made. If you want your video game market to be stable, invest in just about anything 10 years old or older and it's a pretty amazingly stable market that has increased a slight bit - because it is now a true collectible market. If you are buying entertainment stuff to invest however, I'd strongly suggest coming up with a different avenue and quickly. 10ish years ago when your Xbox 360 cost $400, you could have bought a NIB Austin Powers, opened it up, and then sold it a year later for about $1500.

The pinball market is an odd cross between collectible and consumable, and there is nothing overly stable about it. Ask anyone with a $15k MM about it. I bet they would have liked to have lost $100 on an Xbox 360 if they bought their MM just for an investment. If they bought it for fun though, I'm sure they are still happy with it.

I'll say it for the millionth time, if all of my pins are worth $10 tomorrow, it doesn't bother me because they are still just as fun to me. Hell, if all of my entertainment collection is worth that, it's still fine by me. Buy to enjoy, not to speculate unless you want to get burned.

#46 6 years ago

Own pins, and play em.

Own a PS3, and play it too. I will not be getting a PS4 until Uncharted 4 and Fallout 4 came out.

#47 6 years ago

I'm sick of the console BS dumbing down PC game as well.

#48 6 years ago

consoles have nearly ruined PC gaming. allot of developers dont want to bother with the PC anymore. personally if i was to play video games i much prefer the PC. however since i got into having my own pinball machines i really dont do too much with video games.... i do say the PC was always the best way to go... today they have the graphics muscle but the titles arent there like they used to be. consoles have destroyed the arcades, pinball, and weakend PC gaming. truthfully i dont really care for them

#49 6 years ago
    Quoted from ad356:

consoles have nearly ruined PC gaming. allot of developers dont want to bother with the PC anymore. personally if i was to play video games i much prefer the PC. however since i got into having my own pinball machines i really dont do too much with video games.... i do say the PC was always the best way to go... today they have the graphics muscle but the titles arent there like they used to be. consoles have destroyed the arcades, pinball, and weakend PC gaming. truthfully i dont really care for them

I don't know if I would say ruined it but a lot of PC games are not ported from "dumb" consoles to the PC, which sucks because they aren't trying to take full advantage of the hardware and the bar is being set by technology that is 5 years behind. With titles, PC is basically ignored for sports titles but it does have the best selection for 3d shooters and I think that is because 3d shooter console guys with money often migrate to PCs.

#50 6 years ago
    Quoted from ad356:

I'd largely blame piracy for ruining PC gaming. Once consoles were powerful enough to play the bigger-budget type games that used to run only on PCs, a developer would be foolish to focus on the PC (where a huge fraction of the userbase will pirate the game) vs a console (where, in exchange for a fee to Microsoft or Sony, you get the relatively strong copy-protection scheme of a console to protect your development investment).

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 99.99
    Lighting - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    Pinball Machine
    Great American Pinball
    $ 44.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    PinBoss Mods
    Cabinet - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 22.00
    Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 800.00
    Playfields
    Pinball Playfields
    $ 4.49
    Electronics
    Yorktown Arcade Supply
    $ 27.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    $ 7,500.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    pinballmod
    Playfield - Protection
    ULEKstore
    $ 9.00
    $ 45.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Sparky Pinball
    $ 700.00
    Cabinet - Toppers
    Great American Pinball
    $ 4.49
    Electronics
    Yorktown Arcade Supply
    $ 5,899.00
    Pinball Machine
    Little Shop Of Games
    Electronics
    Third Coast Pinball
    $ 29.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Full Tilt Pinball LEDs
    $ 20.00
    Cabinet - Other
    Filament Printing
    $ 12,500.00
    $ 289.00
    Gameroom - Decorations
    Pinball Art Prints
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Sparky Pinball
    $ 259.99
    Cabinet - Toppers
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 99.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 29.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    $ 5,899.99
    Pinball Machine
    Music City Pinball
    $ 128.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    There are 54 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside