(Topic ID: 176932)

Pinball Machines for sale Carlisle, PA (list posted on other post)

By too-many-pins

7 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider too-many-pins.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#1 7 years ago

I just realized some people might not stop back to my other post until 1/2/17 since I said that was when I would post first list of machines for sale. After a good bit of pressure from the Pinside community I decided to post the first list a few days early. Prices and full descriptions will be posted on 1/2/17 but list of machines is now up on that post.

Second lot of machines will be listed for sale as soon as enough machines from the first lot leave the garage. For now I am shooting for around 1/19/17 for list of second dozen or so machines. As things progress the process will be repeated every two or three weeks until all machines are sold.

For anyone wondering what this post is about that has not visited the other post I'll be selling off 60+ machines this Winter & Spring listing groups of 10 to 15 machines every couple weeks due to recent warehouse buyout and lack of space and cash.

#5 7 years ago

There is actually only one thread about this - the main thread. The second thread I created was an opinion poll which might help others in the future. If you have not noticed I have not posted on that since the first day or two and have no intent of ever posting on that again. It can die a slow death by falling off on to page 476 or people can keep bringing it back to the top but it will not be me posting on that one.

This post was because I suddenly realize some people might not go to my original post until 1/2/17 (or later) to see what the news is about "the list". Sadly I am not smart enough to know how to change the title of that post to read "list now posted" or I would have just done that. And I just don't have the time to try to figure that out right now so if someone (or the moderators) wants to let me know how to do that and kill this post I am fine with that. But if you want this post killed I'll also need to know how to do that.

THANKS!

#7 7 years ago

I don't see an edit icon - just Fav Thread, Drain Thread, and Un-visit thread. Am I looking in the wrong place or doing something wrong?

#8 7 years ago

Now I found it - I was looking too low on the page

#9 7 years ago

THANKS Forceflow,

Now how do I make this post go away?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider too-many-pins.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-machines-for-sale-carlisle-pa-list-posted-on-other-post?tu=too-many-pins and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.