(Topic ID: 233403)

Pinball Machines at auction this Saturday near Philly

By tomdrum

5 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 5 years ago

Found this:

https://www.auctionzip.com/Listings/3205681.html?kwd=pinball&zip=16870&category=0

Lots of working games and projects. Some bingo's. Spoke to the auctioneer who walked thru the games for me since they don't have a lot of pics on the listing. There are 2 Hercules, one working, one not. The Strikes & Spares is a Gottlieb. Some are classified as "missing parts" like the Space Invaders and Gottlieb Race Time wood rail. The Black Knight has board issues. Action starts at 9AM, pins going off by 9:30. Good luck!

#2 5 years ago

Did anyone go?

How were the prices?

75 Pinball machines, Arcade games, Jukeboxes, Slots etc. from one collection.

Auctioneer updated the pinball game list & put up more pictures right before the sale. Would have loved to have made it there, just to check it out.

#3 5 years ago

I had every intention to go up until Friday night & then decided 4:30 AM wake up on a Saturday & a 3+ hour one way drive just wasn't going to be fun, more than likely just to watch. Space Invaders project & the Sorcerer were really the only 2 pins I was interested in anyhow.... looked to be a lot of Gottlieb stuff.

Curious if anyone did go, what the pair of Hercules' went for as well as the Evel Knievel, Black Knight & Sorcerer.

Looked like good auction.... just too far, & too early for me with limited chance of actually buying anything.

#4 5 years ago

Regret not going now. I’m less than 5 miles away! Hopefully someone got some good deals.

#5 5 years ago

Indirect report from the jukebox collectors: working jukes were cheap, below market, and parts were $5 or $10 per box. Working pinballs went very late in the sale, after the boxes of pinball parts and the project pinball machines, by which time the juke guys were leaving (so they didn't get any pinball prices).

#6 5 years ago

Hard to believe no Pinsiders went to this auction.....

Stuff probably went cheap & we all missed out on killer deals LOL Story of my life.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-machines-at-auction-this-saturday-near-philly?hl=weatherbymag and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.