Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 20 posts
  • 12 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 years ago by AbacusMan
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 12 years ago

When looking for information on 1977 Stern Stampede (http://www.ipdb.org/machine.cgi?id=5232), I noticed that pinside makes no acknowledgment of the games existence, and I was wondering if there are any other games from 1975 to now that are also not listed:

#2 12 years ago

Even though there is a page for Alvin G's 1993 Maxx Badazz, which never even had a prototype made: http://www.ipdb.org/machine.cgi?id=4350

#3 12 years ago

Stern Stampede is an EM machine. Pinside is dedicated to Solid State machines only. We certainly discuss EM machines, but the archive on here is only for Solid State machines.

G

#4 12 years ago

At this time the Pinside archive 'only' holds Solid State (1975 and later) pinball titles. We do have plans to include EM titles in the archive (probably the most requested feature by Pinside visitors) but because of the work involved we don't know if and when this will be.

Volunteers wanted! If you would like to contribute and help with the effort of adding around 1000 EM games to the archive, meaning spending considerable time adding game information and (backglass) images after we have added the titles, let me know here in this thread. Maybe we can organise this and get the 'project' going.

#5 12 years ago

OK you EM lovers you heard Robin now's your chance to get more involved in Pinside and get the ball rolling

#6 12 years ago

I guess there aren't that many EM people on the Pinside? Kind of figures since we haven't had any EM games on here for 10 years

#7 12 years ago

Can I add the one that I just bought?

#8 12 years ago

Robin, I don't know exactly how this would work but I wouldn't mind contributing some time if you need. Thanx.

#9 12 years ago
    Quoted from robin:

Volunteers wanted! If you would like to contribute and help with the effort of adding around 1000 EM games to the archive, meaning spending considerable time adding game information and (backglass) images after we have added the titles, let me know here in this thread. Maybe we can organise this and get the 'project' going. []

Sign me up. You don't want to know how much time I will spend doing this

#10 12 years ago

That should not be a difficult chore with the data dumps I just sent Robin. The ENTIRE IPDB list (yes, all 5668 entries) along with the year of manufacture, what kind of game it is, and who made it is all in those tables.
    We can do the backglass images in retrospect. If you REALLY want I could build another perl program to get images from IPDB entries. Probably should, that's the only part of IPDB I haven't ripped yet.

#11 12 years ago

I was looking to rate an SS game by Rally called Rally Girl that I played for a while about 2 years back. No Rally games on here-could you add it Robin?

#12 12 years ago

Rally Girl=IPDB 3599. It's on that list I sent Robin.

#13 12 years ago
    Quoted from emo:

I was looking to rate an SS game by Rally called Rally Girl that I played for a while about 2 years back. No Rally games on here-could you add it Robin?

Hmm, IPDB lists Rally Girl as an EM game? Anyways, it will be coming to the archive when I add the EM games. Just a bit more patience please as I'm currently a bit tied up in other things...

#14 12 years ago
    Quoted from robin:

Just a bit more patience please as I'm currently a bit tied up in other things...

How dare you waste time doing "other things"! We expect you to devote 110% of your energy to the continual upkeep and betterment of this site.

#16 12 years ago
    Quoted from gweempose:

How dare you waste time doing "other things"!

#17 12 years ago

Sleep is for the weak. Red Bull forever!

2 months later
    #18 12 years ago

A bar 15 miles from me just got a Knockout and a Rawhide. I don't know, I thought I would just say that.

#19 12 years ago
    Quoted from AbacusMan:

A bar 15 miles from me just got a Knockout and a Rawhide. I don't know, I thought I would just say that.

Did you know you can add locations to play on the site?

#20 12 years ago
    Quoted from absocountry2:

Did you know you can add locations to play on the site?

Yes, I guess I just had to type in the names that they had being that these machines are EM.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-machines-after-1975-that-are-not-on-pinsidecom and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.