Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 23 posts
  • 20 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by trueno92
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

32817381934_b5c6caefd0_o (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider trueno92.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#17 1 year ago

i think this is a losing effort on modern sterns, but some earlier dmd games did teach or at least show you the objective on what to do on each mode.
    Last action hero tells you what to do at the start of each mode, the attract mode in the game goes into a little more depth.
    Nascar also tells you what to shoot for at the start of each mode
    Rocky and Bullwinkle does this too. Im sure there are others.

i know a few WPC games just don't tell you anything and flash various lights so you can guess what to shoot for.

i think the OP means he would be curious if anyone had created a trainer that:
    1. showed you what to shoot for to start a mode
    2. if you hit the target or sequence, it would then return the ball to a flipper and then tell you the result of what you hit, how it impacts your score etc
    3. if you missed, it returns the ball to your flipper so you can try again

maybe the OP can download The Pinball Arcade and go to the Extras section with the rules overview.. how they pointed out what to do with the arrows is pretty good for teaching.

2 months later
    #23 1 year ago

Death saves.

There needs to be a machine that can be setup to practice this.
    Ball launch, right outlane, tilt gets more sensitive as the cheater, i mean player's, skill, advances.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider trueno92.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-machine-that-teaches-?tu=trueno92 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.