Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12 posts
  • 9 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by PAPPYBALL
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image (resized).jpeg
    image (resized).jpeg
    image (resized).jpeg
    stool (resized).jpg
    #1 6 years ago

Anyone know where to pick up one of these small pinball kickstands? One of the guys I purchased a machine from had one that folded out and did an excellent job of holding one side of the machine while loading it up.

Thanks!

#3 6 years ago

YES! Thank you. Placing an order now.

#4 6 years ago

stool (resized).jpgstool (resized).jpg

#5 6 years ago

Holy crap $80? Not knocking the product but a piece of 2x4 is like $4 and does the same job.. jus saying

#6 6 years ago

image (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpeg

#7 6 years ago

How about an easy way for putting the back legs back ON that beast - I already own the Harbor Freight lift, but sometimes the game is on the first floor and the lift is in the basement, and that thing weighs a ton....last time I didn't even bother lugging it up the stairs, I did the backbreaking lift game/balance on knee/attach legs - who's figured out an easier way to do that by yourself? Deadlifting a 225lb game ain't as easy as it was 20 years ago -

#8 6 years ago

I use a old tall bar stool with a black cushion top, the legs are solid wood. I think I got them nearly free years back and kept them for some reason

they are the perfect height to prop the rear up and even soft to support the cab without any damage

it works perfectly everytime and can support a ton of weight.
    you can find them really cheap

#9 6 years ago

It's the "prop the rear up" part that's getting tough to do solo...I have used barstools before too, it's getting it ON the stool.....

#10 6 years ago

I must say I use my pinball helper all the time. Especially helpful for craigslist pickups, setting up at shows and of course at home. Yes, it is pricey and yes a stool is just as easy (at home at least), but I like to throw some $$$ at folks in the hobby who come up with good ideas/products.

That being said, I do like Pinbee's idea above - appeals to the cheapskate in me.

#11 6 years ago
    Quoted from pinzrfun:

It's the "prop the rear up" part that's getting tough to do solo...I have used barstools before too, it's getting it ON the stool.....

I usually do a clean deadlift up and a hip bump to push stool under or I ask a friend to grab a side.
    yeah that part may be a little tricky when you get older hahaha

#12 6 years ago

Nothing better!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-machine-stand and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.