Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 232 posts
  • 87 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 69 days ago by djsolzs
  • Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“Hot tub or pin?”

• Hot tub bruh 51 votes
      29%
    • Pinball... more pinball 105 votes
      59%
    • Who cares 22 votes
      12%

(178 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

cringe (resized).jpg
    Basic test kit (resized).jpg
    72601312965__3BBA4577-2494-4EDD-B74B-A8DD9FF8FD45 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0820 (resized).jpeg
    Taylor test kit (resized).jpg
    DFF15351-200C-48C7-B779-2758000E4AF4 (resized).jpeg
    C6FC5155-1D06-40B3-A058-B9E57D07B79F (resized).jpeg
    FA37853F-DA63-4609-BF43-3EAAD69E34A3 (resized).jpeg
    49c5796371aa29c12e4fe43fd2716389699252f7 (resized).jpg
    ED21FC3A-0C78-49AB-B06E-4D3768F9D57C (resized).jpeg
    Kohler tub.png
    pasted_image (resized).png
    2 (resized).jpg
    1 (resized).jpg
    image-37 (resized).jpg
    Only-In-Russia-24-640x350 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Saveleaningtower.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#88 4 years ago

Hot tub is a huge waste. Pain in ass to maintain and expensive if you have a company do it for you. Expensive to heat in winter even where you live. Get a super decked out Kohler extra large indoor bathtub if you can fit it and enjoy the massage, bubbles, light show, and whatever other features it has to offer. If you and your significant other aren't huge, you can both fit in too. Then simply dump the water when done.

#97 4 years ago
    Quoted from hoby1:

Honestly...... anyone who say a good hot tub is hard to maintain either has a crap tub , don’t know how to maintain it correctly or goes in the frign thing dirty or with makeup on
    As for expense that’s BS with a good tub also. May cost me 300 a YEAY for chemicals and electric.

It is a waste of time and money to maintain period

He will regret getting one almost instantly as most people here have said and what happened to me. Was so glad to sell house and include that piece of shit tub. And it was top of line model. I don't go cheap on anything. Have fun with yours.

#98 4 years ago
    Quoted from pinballjah:

Lots of people giving away hot tubs for free; nobody giving away pinballs for free. Enough said.

This perfectly sums up the argument.

#102 4 years ago
    Quoted from hoby1:

I quess you feel that way about vacations and good food...... once there done, only thing left is shit.

No - Hot tubs are shit. Vacations and great food are what life is all about. If you read what I said, you'd know that I have a $10,000 Kohler bathtub/hot tub in my master bathroom. Enjoy it and then dump the water. No need to go outside, worry about chemicals, heat it in the freezing cold, and so on. I am just trying to save this guy a regrettable decision that I myself made. Just like a Porsche or other high performance car that will lose all of its value and become a "wish I didn't buy this" thing.

#104 4 years ago
    Quoted from hoby1:

It’s not even close to being the same . My water pumps are 5 hp each and my air blower is 2 1/2
    Your just not a hot tub person but it dosnt mean the are a waste of money
    I have RA and it’s a life saver

If you go through this thread, you will see that most say it is and regret the decision. But that doesn't mean there aren't people who enjoy it. Let the OP read through the thread and make the decision. I once posted in a thread where a guy was contemplating buying a Porsche. I was honest and told him it was a horrible decision for me. He sent some PMs and we discussed it further and he was so thankful that I shed light on and confirmed some of his fears. He didn't end up getting the car. Just trying to state my opinion here and help the OP out. But then you call me (indirectly but I can read between the lines) and others with same opinion a moron for disagreeing with you. That is wrong.

#105 4 years ago
    Quoted from hoby1:

Honestly...... anyone who say a good hot tub is hard to maintain either has a crap tub , don’t know how to maintain it correctly or goes in the frign thing dirty or with makeup on
    As for expense that’s BS with a good tub also. May cost me 300 a YEAR for chemicals and electric.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Saveleaningtower.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-machine-or-hot-tub?tu=Saveleaningtower and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.