3 years ago

Topic Stats

• 6 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by woody76
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 3 years ago

What are people using or where can you buy plastic pinball machine dividers? I have some machines located in a cafe and need keep them Covid safe. I want to create separation in between each machine. Any new ideas or information is appreciated.

#2 3 years ago

Maybe suspend a big piece of Plexi from the ceiling to make a barrier. That's what I've been seeing at counter-serve kinda places.

Perhaps pipe and drape between machines if you don't want to hang from the ceiling or be see-thru.

Just spitballing.

#3 3 years ago

You can try TAP Plastics in the Bay Area. Unfortunately, anything large enough to be free standing will be really expensive. Due to the demand from Covid, a 24”x24”x3/16” piece of Lexan is around $25.

Can you turn on every other machine?

#4 3 years ago

All good ideas. I only have 4 machines and a sit down multi-arcade. I've only seen pictures of the acrylic dividers and haven't been to any open pinball locations since Covid started. I like the brain storming and hope I can reopen soon with a plan.

#5 3 years ago

May look cheap but a clear shower curtain liner (easy cut to size) is only a buck or two and hurts less when you walk into it. Have to assume most of these items will be considered disposable as Hopefully this concern lifts. Good luck keeping people safe.

#6 3 years ago
    Quoted from Yelobird:

May look cheap but a clear shower curtain liner (easy cut to size) is only a buck or two and hurts less when you walk into it. Have to assume most of these items will be considered disposable as Hopefully this concern lifts. Good luck keeping people safe.

one of the local waffle houses is doing this in between booths.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-machine-dividers and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.