Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 17 posts
  • 10 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by durgee7
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20200828_141024 (resized).jpg
    20200229_133328 (resized).jpg
    20200229_133347 (resized).jpg
    20200816_164610 (resized).jpg
    20200814_151956 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider durgee7.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 3 years ago

Hey Everyone!

I was hoping to get feedback on any pinball cabinet covers for sale. JABETC is one company that advertises exactly what I'm looking for in nice fitted covers (that should help mitigate artwork fade). Unfortunately I cannot get a hold of them (emailed, called, ???). My current situation does not allow for blackout curtains (long story). I would greatly appreciate any info you guys might have on potential pinball covers.

I appreciate the support!

20200814_151956 (resized).jpg20200814_151956 (resized).jpg
    #3 3 years ago
    Quoted from Oneangrymo:

Carried MSU with you too NC I see. We should guess which machines are under there.
    No toppers, so no JJP.
    I’m guess AC/DC followed by MM followed by GOT

Tmnt DE, Tmnt Stern Pro, Deadpool Pro...my all-star lineup! Need to keep myself busy since there's no college fb this fall. Been away from Michigan since 2003. If it wasn't for all this North Carolina sunshine, I'd look past pinball cabinet covers.

#5 3 years ago
    Quoted from GamesbyAPK:

You can buy jabetc on eBay!

Awesome! My only worry is that they don't respond to emails, texts, and phone calls. If there is an issue once the items are recieved, I'm worried they won't be responsive. If you or anyone has successfully ordered their product and was content with the quality, I'd really like to hear about it.

#7 3 years ago
    Quoted from iceman44:

Game room guys has them. Delivered right away. I've purchased 15 or so from them.
    And yeah, that picture ought to be an add for those covers! LOL

Thanks, iceman44! Yeah, I added that pic to show how badly these pins need nice covers. I appreciate the info. I'll be reaching out to Game Room Guys.

#9 3 years ago
    Quoted from freeplay3:

Not sure what games, but the leg levers on the middle one look very generous. Does the ball even roll towards the bottom of the playfield?

I had issues getting DP Pro bubble in the middle. Believe it or not, playfield is around 6.5 degress. I'll have to adjust them.

2 weeks later
    #15 3 years ago

Jabetc came through! I was close to having home-made covers until Jabetc responded to to me through ebay. I took a chance and ordered through their website. I really like these covers. Thanks to every for providing feedback. Much appreciated!

20200828_141024 (resized).jpg20200828_141024 (resized).jpg
    #17 3 years ago
    Quoted from T-Tommy:

Are you satisfied with the material. Looks a little rough in the pics.

It's not exactly soft but it seems durable enough, without worrying about it scratching the cabinet art. It reminds me of the material used to cover baby seats or booster chairs for children's car seats...if anyone knows what I mean.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider durgee7.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-machine-covers-2?tu=durgee7 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.