Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

th-2-667.jpeg
#1 10 years ago

I was just at the local Walmart and to my surprise they have a Batman Dark Knight pinball machine in a little arcade behind the cashiers area. And it works! Anyone else seen pinball at a Walmart near them? It won't make it so bad to go with the wife while see shops. Damn who would have thought to go to Walmart to play pinball!!!

#2 10 years ago

Only this kind.
th-2-667.jpegth-2-667.jpeg

#3 10 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Only this kind.

th-2-667.jpeg 7 KB

huo?

#4 10 years ago

I always look every time I'm in a new Walmart even though I haven't found anything yet. Usually they just have like 5 crane machines. Grrr...

#5 10 years ago

I have pins to play in local jamba juices

#6 10 years ago
Quoted from t2:

I was just at the local Walmart and to my surprise they have a Batman Dark Knight pinball machine in a little arcade behind the cashiers area. And it works! Anyone else seen pinball at a Walmart near them? It won't make it so bad to go with the wife while see shops. Damn who would have thought to go to Walmart to play pinball!!!

What location? I saw an Elvis at the one in Jasper, Alabama about four years ago. Not at any other Wal Mart locations though.

#7 10 years ago

Putting vids or a pin on route at a grocery store or walmart isnt that unusual. Especially if its like my walmart and has a barber shop and pharmacy and money order desk and all that brings bored people dragged along on
errands.

Jamba juice sounds crazy though.

#8 10 years ago

I remember most wal marts having at least a cruisin USA and a crane machine at one time. They seem to still have the crane machine but no pins or vids.

#9 10 years ago

Nope. Never seen a pin at any Wal-Mart around me. Hell, even all the bowling alleys have dumped pinball.

#10 10 years ago

This walmart is in south St. Louis county right off Highway 255 and Telegraph Road,,,,,,,, for anyone that wants to stop in and play. The store had the usual crane games, videos, and sit down driver then hidden behind a crane game with about a foot of the front of the pinball hanging out is a fully functional Batman Dark Knight. Very dirty but played good.

#11 10 years ago

Years ago I remember a wal mart in al that had revenge from mars

#12 10 years ago

I also remember one in Maine that had a Cirqus Voltaire (it worked surprisingly well)

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 20.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 50.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 50.00
arcade-cabinets.com

4,600 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Folsom, CA
$ 79.99
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-machine-at-the-local-walmart and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.