Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 23 posts
  • 19 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by zarco
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“Pinball machine as casket”

• Yes, I’d be interested in a pinball casket 17 votes
      36%
    • Weirdo... 30 votes
      64%

(47 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pinafterdeath (resized).jpg
    4b7d2ff538a3c93df6e5a161a966e27e (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider paynemic.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 3 years ago

So I’m going to a funeral tomorrow and the casket cost has come up in conversation. I have jokingly told my kids I want to be buried with my ijtpa. I’ve even heard people saying the want to be buried IN their pin. Has anyone actually done this? My last name is payne and I would think it would be cool to be buried in an old mm cab someone was discarding. It would actually be cheaper, in some cases. I wondered if there's a market for us nerds to get licensed person-sized pinball cabinets with decals for burial. Too weird?

Thoughts?

#20 3 years ago

At least a few votes for pinball casket...

#22 3 years ago
    Quoted from Dent00:

My dad told the funeral director that he was paying to set up his funeral that he wanted to be buried in a pine box, because he did not want to pay for a casket. However, that is not legal, so he was required to purchase a casket. He opted for the cheapest one. Perhaps a pinball cabinet is like a pine box.

That sounds like one of those “legally I can’t let you drive out of here on those tires” scams to me. But I’m no expert in funeral law

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider paynemic.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-machine-as-casket?tu=paynemic and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.