(Topic ID: 203553)

Pinball Lighting - Powerbladez or Pinstadium or both?

By zpinman370

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 11 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by zpinman370
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20170722_105418 (resized).jpg
    20170722_105430 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20171120_204700 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20171120_204612 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20171120_204738 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Hollywoodbone.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#8 6 years ago
    Quoted from zpinman370:

Hey all - thanks for the replies- I am going to get the Pinstadium kit and try them. They had a good showing of it by the SDTM guys and the app looks killer. The powerbladez will probably order as well once they are back in stock. My biggest issue with any of these mods is the USD exchange, being in Canada and the shipping/import duties. Adds about 50% to what you pay in the US&A

Hey man thanks for the shout out! Enter SDTM at checkout on pin stadium and get 15% off! Today is the last day for that! It’s not a lot but it will help ease that shipping and exchange!
    Both of them are great products so you won’t go wrong either way! Thanks for watching

#9 6 years ago
    Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

I have the Metallica creeping death blades on my Addams Family. They look great and add a nice amount of light to game.

Those look crazy good on that TAF! Joe does an amazing job!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Hollywoodbone.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-lighting-powerbladez-or-pinstadium-or-both?tu=Hollywoodbone and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.