(Topic ID: 87220)

Pinball lifter and tilter for sale

By Rickbaron36

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image-261.jpg
    image-746.jpg
    image-134.jpg
    image.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Rickbaron36.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 10 years ago

I have a pinball lifter and tilter for sale. Instructions and video included. I can deliver to MGC. $195

#2 10 years ago

I have a pinball lifter and tilter for sale. I have the whole system: dolly, jack, winch ect... Instructions and video included. I can deliver to MGC. $195

#6 10 years ago
    Quoted from Matt_Rasmussen:

Where can I take a look at it?

Hello,
    I can easily bring it to the show if you are interested. I will try to post some pics later.
    Thank you,
    Rick

#7 10 years ago
    Quoted from SealClubber:

Pics are worth a whole lotta words.

Hello,
    I am sorry I did not include pics. I will try to add them later. It is from pinballlifter.com.
    Thank you,
    Rick

#8 10 years ago
    Quoted from Mrnetwurm:

OP just signed up today. Not really the best introduction.

Hello,
    I am a casual collector located in pewaukee. I have a good reputation with other pinballers. I apologize for not making my listing clearer. To make up for it I will lover the price to $180 for everything -
    Thank you,
    Rick

#9 10 years ago

Here are some pics. image.jpgimage.jpgimage-261.jpgimage-261.jpgimage-746.jpgimage-746.jpgimage-134.jpgimage-134.jpgimage-134.jpgimage-134.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

#11 10 years ago

$150 until Sunday for everything.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Rickbaron36.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-lifter-and-tilter-for-sale?tu=Rickbaron36 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.