Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 48 posts
  • 19 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by ForceFlow
  • Topic is favorited by 6 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_4364.JPG
    IMG_4436.JPG
    IMG_4433.JPG
    IMG_4432.JPG
    pin 003.JPG
    lift table 028.JPG
    lift table 027.JPG
    image_22068.jpg
    lift hinge 2.jpg
    lift hinge 1.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider minnesota13.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#24 8 years ago

I've got the heavy duty 1,000 lb Harbor Freight table lift. I use it several ways. I use from the side and drop the pin from the standing/moving position down onto the table. Lift and attach legs. Do the reverse when moving the machine out.

I use it from the front as I turned the handle around and it then can be lowered front ways for bringing the lift table between the front legs to move a machine.

I use from the back with the handle up to also move a machine.

Primary I use it to set up machines and take them down. No heavy lifting.

It is nice that the handle can be reversed so instead of folding over the collapsed table, it folds backwards. No extra hardware required.

#27 8 years ago

First remove the handle frame from the mounts.

Reverse mounts.

Install handle frame.

Cable does not need to be modified.

lift table 027.JPGlift table 027.JPG

lift table 028.JPGlift table 028.JPG

#29 8 years ago

If you remove the handle from the mounts you don't have to flip the handle. There are two pins, on each side that when removed will release the handle frame from the mounts.

Then just reverse the mounts and re-install the handle. The handle remains with the same orientation
    as was original so no cable change is needed.

Don't tighten down the mounts until you have re-installed the handle.

There is a pin as pictured below on each side of the handle frame to hold the handle in the mounts and to provide a pivot point when lowering the handle.

pin 003.JPGpin 003.JPG

#33 8 years ago

The 1K lift table is too heavy to carry anywhere. It's weight makes it difficult to maneuver in tight places.

It will not fit under a pin with the handle folded backwards. Handle sticks out about 12".

It will fit under a pin with the handle folded over the lift table.

It will lift from the side wide bodied and regular width pins with stability permitting adding legs and removing legs for transport with limited lifting.

It can lift and move a pin from the rear with the handle up with the pin's head up or down.

It has a high lift 34" to place lift table almost level with kitchen counters to easily slide engines onto counter top. ( and pickup tailgates)

It is really heavy.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider minnesota13.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-lift-advice?tu=minnesota13 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.