Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 48 posts
  • 19 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by ForceFlow
  • Topic is favorited by 6 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_4364.JPG
    IMG_4436.JPG
    IMG_4433.JPG
    IMG_4432.JPG
    pin 003.JPG
    lift table 028.JPG
    lift table 027.JPG
    image_22068.jpg
    lift hinge 2.jpg
    lift hinge 1.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jenk540i.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 8 years ago

Considering ordering a lift to move my machines.

Company called Classic Game Rooms has 2 models: wt limit 600lbs, one raises from 19.5" to 26", the second raises from 19.5" to 28". $300 plus $55 shipping for the shorter one, $20 more for the 2" higher lift version.

Any one know of a better deal or better device, or have experience with this particular one?

#3 8 years ago

Thanks - I saw this earlier when I searched the archives - I need it to be able to store completely under one of my pins to be out of the way - is there a way to accomplish that? Looked to me like with this device the handle is always protruding from under the pin?

#12 8 years ago
    Quoted from J_Striker:

I have the harbor fright heavy duty one that's all grey... it gets the job done pretty well... when do you want to let go of that TZ????

Hello friend. Love that TZ too much, was barely routed and in all original shape except for a few mods - its a family favorite so not going anywhere soon - but I noticed it was on your wish list - if I ever decide to part with it I will let you know.

Still loving your previous STTNG - plays flawlessly. I remember we used your lift to move that STTNG when I picked it up - does the handle fold up so you can store it under a pin? I did not notice when I was there.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jenk540i.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-lift-advice?tu=jenk540i and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.